[CWRP] (Tucker)’s Ban Appeal

Banned

RP Name/Steam Name: Tucker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111040245
Date of Ban:2018-10-25
Length of Ban: Perma

Offense: impersonation 
Banned By: Chambers

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I feel that this is too serious of an action for what I did, I know it was wrong and Zim had already sorted this out with me, I would also like to note that my name was only Zim for 20 Secs and nothing serious happened during this time. Plus the person involved now as Tristian has had it out for me for a while. This was just a joke that one other battalion mate was also doing, I only did this as a joke to form peace with Tristan. 
Evidence to support your claims:

Cyclops can back me up when it comes to Mine and Tristian`s Relationship.
Galle Can back up my Impersonation

+1 Big man really shouldn't have gotten perma'd for a 20 second name change.

Tucker is a fucking Idiot for doing it becuase you know, Tristan doesnt like him and wasnt gonna take it as a meme.

I can %100 believe Tucker was just trying to meme here, maybe a week or a few days ban at the most.

• Agree 1

I can’t even fucking read the appeal because my eyes are so bad with white font. But since I see my name pop up SEVERAL times. I guess my response is warranted 

I sent the video to zim because you did in fact impersonate him, literally. I went into threat mode when I got that poke. I never asked for anything to happen. I just said “do with this as you will”

After our little chat with zim. I was takin a piss and chambers spammed me on discord asking for the same video. So I gave it to him, and he permanently banned you because of his own will.  Not mine

As good as a fucking meme this is. I’ll actually +1 it be because a perma is overkill. Nonetheless I find it amazingly hilarious. Reduce to like a solid 2 weeks

Also yeah I’ll openly state that I do not enjoy this chowder heads presence. Just don’t push my buttons and maybe you won’t activate the trap >.<

Edited by Tristan
GOD I GOTTA EDIT AGAIN

I was not in the channel when it happened because I was eating dinner. Tucker has been around the community for a while and does enjoy meming around and who doesn't. This may have crossed a line that he shouldn't have crossed and there does need to be punishment for it. I do not think a full on execution is what should have been resorted to but a ban of some sort should be warranted. Considering it was not entirely malicious, from what I understand, but still against the rules there should have been at least a talking to first about what did go down there to fully understand the situation from both sides before whipping out that flak cannon (#freemike). I have seen people do things like this before and not as much of a punishment happened if any. +1 for shortening the ban to less to hopefully teach the goob a lesson.

• Agree 2

Okay, so I will explain exactly what happened.

I was checking the discords to see if anyone had @ me so I could answer questions.

I see a ping from 327th Discord I read the conversation and I reply but then I scroll down and I see this.

"Actually I do have something to talk about
Tucker
made his name Zim in Teamspeak
Poked me saying
“Bly isn’t doing his job, and I need to talk to both of you” " -Tristan

"I didn't agree Cyclops wasn't doing his job, I was actually about go on a roasting session with Zim, but it wasn't him
I almost messaged tucker, disguised as Zim. What me and cyclops have been talking about over the past couple days
future plans
shit like that"  - Tristan

I saw the video of it and it showed it plain as day what happened

This is the perfect example of why exactly you CANNOT IMPERSONATE OTHER PEOPLE doesn't matter it was the owner ANY impersonation is unacceptable. It just made it worse that he did it as Zim.

I am well aware of Tristan's relationship with you @RvBTUCKER6669 as you can recall I intervened in a situation between you and Tristan and ruled in your favor on it, and I told you to not speak with him and if you had problems to go talk to BCMD>REG>Marshal.

This was obviously a malicious act that was supposed to piss off Tristan and using Zim's name could have resulted in a confrontation between Zim and Tristan where Zim wouldn't have even known what had happened.

This concludes what there is actual evidence for.

There was a separate situation without proof (Unless Galle wants to come forward)of this message being sent.

"Someone impersonated you as well
ask Galle
He got a message from someone with your exact TS name saying he was gonna get removed " -Tristan to Cyclops

Regardless of the fact that some people think it is a meme it was an intentional act to cause issues and Tucker needs to take responsibility and punishment for his actions.

• Winner 4
  • Retired Founder

Well I do agree, Chambers needs to chill with the perms.
Here is what I got.

This was reported to me. I let it go, cause I am easy going. Said it was up to the 327th to punish you.
They chose to kick you out.

Then you got banned by Chambers.
Probably did what I should of, reading the whole scenario.

You tried to meme someone, you meme'd yourself, and now you're suffering the pain.
I would say reduce it, but some ban should still be in play, let this be an example to others.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

Ive been banned before and now im back and incharge of CG the anti memers. I have always thought permas where a bit over kill unless someone is just a cancer on the community. Take a few week ban and chill like I did then come back as a cool kid. +1 to shorten the ban.

5 hours ago, Shakes. said:

Ive been banned before and now im back and incharge of CG the anti memers. I have always thought permas where a bit over kill unless someone is just a cancer on the community. Take a few week ban and chill like I did then come back as a cool kid. +1 to shorten the ban.

Hey u wanna go glitch the weapon vendors together sometime?

memes aside +1 to shorten it 

+1 for reduction. but you best believe you deserve to be banned for awhile doing stupid shit like this. Also again reflecting poorly upon the 327th.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

i know tucker well enough to say that he is not a bad kid and shouldn't have been perma banned at the most i would say two weeks would have served as a proper ban so he could think about his actions. Tucker probably did it as a meme and to scare tristan and cyclops after all it is the month of October the "spooky" month of the year as well as it is very close to Halloween.

+1 for reduction of ban.

• Founder
Founder

You're ban appeal has been accepted.

The ban has been reduced to two week starting today.  

Also @RvBTUCKER6669your steam id is incorrect contact me or chambers in ts with the right one.