Badger's Farewell

I have a lot of IRL Problems and got a full time job and I hope the server keeps doing well and stays awesome I will still hang out on TS Sometimes but wont play on the Server for a long while. Thanks for having me See you guys Around Someday.

@Grum hope you go for your second term soon and keep trying to be the Best neyo you can be

@Quill Khan I Have seen you grow From PVT to Attack REG and Rex again keep going

@OneNiner6719 I will see you around and hope you and Grum keep the 91st Alive and thriving

@Shakes. the second best Fox never use Stun!!

@UneJamMut You Big Meme

@Ratio Keep arresting people for liking anime "NO Amine" LOL

• Friendly 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

You were inactive either way :^) nah love u thought badger hopefully well see you soon

I was your Ahsoka and fought for you as XO and not even a mention... wow... I'm hurt...

but if this is the right 501st badger 

you kinda really let me down when you failed your interview and then you became cg and some how messed that up too I guess but yeah

you were a good lad

rip in peace

(THIS IS A JOKE ME AND BADGER HAVE OF ME NEVER BEING PROUD OF HIM NOT AN ACTUAL INSULT JUST SO YOU KNOW)

Edited by Washington

Bad

Angry

Dirty

George Lopez

Ernie

Ripoff

See ya on the flipside, dude. Better come to your CG bois when you get back or you're mega gay Ernie from George Lopez soundin ass motherfuck

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

• 2 weeks later...

Badger i hope you see this. I'm sorry we left on bad terms. You where always one of my best friends on the server and i feel bad that politics of positions got in the way of the friendship we had. I'm sorry man. No hard feelings i hope.  

spacer.pngspacer.png