Heart's Gregor Application

Heart

Steam Name: [SR] Heart [SA]

RP Name: Foxtrot 14 EOD Minesweeper // 91st Jedi General Adi Gallia

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:0:43680174

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Foxtrot Squad

Experience:

212th Attack Battalion

When I first joined the server, I was trained by Rat. After which, I decided to join the battalion I recognized most: 212th. Conveniently enough, Rat was a member of 212th, and also did my tryout. Passing on the first try, I was quick to grow liked to the people there. I made it to PFC before Lieutenant Bro decided to recruit me into the ENG program. I agreed, and grew to love that program up until I left 212th. I slowly rose through the ranks, becoming an ENGO and having a position of leadership for the first time. I was training new Engineers, thinking of how to improve the ENG program with Bro, and I guess he liked my RP alot, because I did leave 212th for a very short time to try out something different.

Coruscant Guard

I can't say much about CG. I wanted to see how you guys functioned, and I learned. I left after being a tracker trainee for about three days,  but I did learn what I wanted to, and decided that being a Guard wasn't for me. So, I head on back to my home.

212th Attack Battalion (again)

Back and better than ever! After a small slump in my life that made me leave, I rejoined the 212th. Engineering was my calling again, but this time I didn't stay a normal 212th trooper. I joined Ghost Company about two weeks after my re-joining of 212th, and got the lore name 'Switch'. I became pretty acquainted with the people in 212th, and decided to study up on lore and such. Commander Cody, 7th sky corps, 2ndAC, all that good juicy non-canon comic legends stuff. I wouldn't call my self an expert, but I will say that I enjoy the battalion and sub battalions alike. Nevertheless, 212th and GC were a good time for me. I lead Engineering RP from time to time, led a few events, nothing out of the ordinary for someone of a NCO rank. One day, I saw that 212ths outreach Foxtrot was doing tryouts. After about thirteen tries, I passed. And Minesweeper was born.

Foxtrot Squad 

When I joined Foxtrot Squad under Bazoo, I was finally relieved to get passed those terribly difficult tryouts (atleast for me at the time.) It was weird not having the constant responsibility of a battalion, nor the constant want for that next promotion. Nevertheless, I watched Foxtrot empty out, then fill up, and now, again, it's emptied out. I've gotten into SOBDE and met some of my closer friends there. As Minesweeper, I mainly did my own thing, or roamed with my battalion. Helping other squads with tryouts and, after writing this application, hosting my own tryouts since we just lost our TECH. With Spooky as Gregor, it was a fun ride no doubt, but a less serious one than Bazoo. I would've liked more trainings or PTs, but I definitely appreciate what he did do as my BCMD. 

Now onto the Jedi stuff

Jedi Youngling - Jedi Knight Xin / Vokara Che

Buying VIP and getting to Knight, I passed Consular trials and started becoming interested in Jedi stuff. As I progressed, I got the honor of being Chief of Healers Vokara Che without being chief of healers of course. Before that however, I got a Consular Manager spot to help the branch grow. Before I joined the branch, it wasn't very active. This was, of course, on the original, small venator with a seperate temple. As a manager, I hosted many, many Consular trials and even recruited some of my favorite Jedi today. Managing the branch was my first actual position in which I had to take care of something and truly embrace it, making it a big deal and dedicating time to it to make sure it doesn't die out. Of course, I wasn't the only manager, and I can't take all the credit, but I felt like I was making a difference in the branch with how it is today vs two months ago. Nevertheless, Jedi Knight Xin was soon to die.

Jedi Master Xin (Now Adi Gallia)

After being selected for Master, I was flooded with information late at night, and basically took it all with open arms and said "heck yeah I got this". And so I did, and still do. Albeit, I am a bit shaky when it comes to timing my youngling trials, but my responsibilities are done when they need to be. Staying active as a Master and Consular Manager was a bit of a juggling act for sure, but I managed to do the best I could and I can firmly say that my work as a Jedi isn't going to waste. As Adi Gallia, even though I recently got the position, I've been helping 91st stay a bit more active, hosting small BARC trainings, or just going to events with them, it's nice seeing a battalion I knew nothing about and joining them in their day to day stuff. Still though, I wish I could do more for them, since 91st deserves so much more.   

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become Battalion Commander because I have a vision for the Squad that could make it seem alot better than it has in recent times. I've been entrusted by the previous Gregor to be his second in command, in which I am allowed to host tryouts for the squad and practically be a "Mini-Gregor" in the event that he leaves or wants me to do the work. I have limited leadership experience as a clone, but as a Jedi I have a lot more. Still, just because I have never been a BCMD does not disqualify me from being one. I am eager to hold this position and more than willing to accept any responsibilities that come with it.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Foxtrot Lead Gregor, number 39, lost his entire squad at the battle of Sarrish (F) and after crashing on Abafar,  got brain damaged and lost his memory. But our Brave Commando decided to take on the most tedious job of all: Dish washing. Hired by some bum on Abafar named Borkus, he washed dishes until he regained his memory when a Colonel showed him info regarding his previous life. They thought he died when a bunch of droids were performing an onslaught onto him and explosions went off, but he was very well alive. Despite being alive, he wasn't sane. He was living with Commander Wolffe and Rex inside of an AT-TE in Seelos. Still, he decided to fight for a liberation cause in Lothal, where he died, but not without telling Rex

"It was an honor to fight with you for something we chose to believe in"

Outside of his history, Gregor used the DC-17m which could gain attachments to become a Blaster, Rocket Launcher, or Sniper rifle. He preferred the blaster variant and was seen using it quite effectively. He wore the Katarn-Class Commando armor and was generally a normal Commando, except for the fact that he scratched numbers into his helmet similar to Rex to indicate times either: The armor has prevented a surgery OR the amount of droids he's killed. (I personally think it's the former but to each their own)

Foxtrot Squad doesn't have alot of lore behind it. All that was known really was that they were a 212th outreach who functioned as Clone Commandos should. A group of four commandos trained to take on elite missions under Gregor. Dying at the battle of Sarrish, the squad just ceased to exist, but Gregor lived on.

Availability:

I'm available mostly after 3pm EST on some days, and 9am-11pm on weekends and other days (ones I don't have school)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Not counting hours, I've played approximately four or five(?) months

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want Foxtrot Squad to not be a meme. I want Foxtrot to be a serious SOBDE squad that troopers can look up to and that people can look at without saying anything negative. I want Foxtrot to be elites that aren't dickish, but still manage to uphold a standard of discipline. Of course, I don't want my squadmates to not have fun, but I would like to see a bit of an improvement on the behavior in the squad and an improvement on the picture that comes to people's heads when they hear our name.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

-Heart

P.S: Thanks for reading through this all if you did. Only true votes please, no bias, no bullshit.

• Friendly 1

-1, Heart, you're always on your Jedi and I respect that tho, you barely play on your clone.

• Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

3 minutes ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

What he said -1

3 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

-1, Heart, you're always on your Jedi and I respect that tho, you barely play on your clone.

I completely disagree. I see him on his clone all the time. +1

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Red_Panda said:

He plays on his clone quite a bit though that's the thing...

18 hours ago, meowthemeower said:

If you're gonna -1 Please give a reason at least...

12 hours ago, Pythin said:

Neutral Till Another one puts one up

Otherwise -1

???? No reason for this?

Also +1 I think you work your ass off. And if you get Gregor you'll work your ass off on Gregor. He is dedicated. All this people giving -1 with no reason please please please give a reason as just saying -1 means nothing. Like a -1 with reason can help people improve. And how could he improve with just -1 [No Reason]?

I see him on his clone a lot as I'm usually always online when im at home and awake. So i have to disagree with that he's pretty active and Galia and his clone

+1

Edited by [SR] Sky [SA]
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

There really isn't a reason for someone to be -1ing this unless its a personal thing. As a SOBDE Squad Lead I've seen him do his job constantly, hes mature, active and would be a great Gregor.

+1

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

2 hours ago, [SR] Sky [SA] said:

???? No reason for this?

Also +1 I think you work your ass off. And if you get Gregor you'll work your ass off on Gregor. He is dedicated. All this people giving -1 with no reason please please please give a reason as just saying -1 means nothing. Like a -1 with reason can help people improve. And how could he improve with just -1 [No Reason]?

I see him on his clone a lot as I'm usually always online when im at home and awake. So i have to disagree with that he's pretty active and Galia and his clone

+1

Are you Retarded. Do you know what NEUTRAL means. Honestly. If I wanted to plus or minus one I would. Dont be retarded and thank you.

Dumbass

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Former: Liaison

7 hours ago, [SR] Sky [SA] said:

???? No reason for this?

+1

Funny didn’t know it was your job to quote every -1 and tell them them why there opinion is wrong if you want to criticize me about this message message me on the forms pms don’t want you to start another fight do we now

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
7 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

Funny didn’t know it was your job to quote every -1 and tell them them why there opinion is wrong if you want to criticize me about this message message me on the forms pms don’t want you to start another fight do we now

Funny, you didn’t event share a opinion, you just said -1 which is what all this is about. It’s anyone’s job lol

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm not going to -1 you for "oh you don't have experience." You've been SOBDE for a bit. You should already know how we operate, along with your experience of  being in Foxtrot for two months. I believe you're XO, correct me if I'm wrong. This past week overall you have been mingy, but there is always room for improvement. Along with you minging in bunks, yeah I guess you can say it was behind closed doors, but it matters who's door that you're doing it behind. You were spawning NPCs and continuing to do it, along with people outside the bunks watching. SOBDE is in tough times as it is. We are trying to clean our act up and reinstate our regiment. I know there is time to goof off and have fun, but doing it in public where everyone is watching is unacceptable. Don't get me wrong I've minged before, hell I was blacklisted from every squad except Omega. Like I stated before there is always room for improvement, and you haven't really been showing that. Just because someone else does it, doesn't mean you have to. You are XO, like I said before please correct me if I'm wrong. You're suppose to be setting an example to your squad and others. You have not been showing that recently.

• Agree 6

-1 I was gregor when you joinned, and I still followed you when I was reg, you are a bit too mingy to be Squad lead not gonna lie. Also your activity has always been a problem from what I know, not enough to get kicked but not high enough to rank up. I dont think you have the maturity to become squad lead. Like black said, Foxtrot doesnt need a minge squad lead, and to be honest I dont think you are a fit for what Baelfire is trying to make SOBDE either.

• Winner 3
Banned

-1 sorry heart, but I don't think we need a fucking squad lead spawning shit and killing it in bunks so it flies out, blowing up 13 CTs with dets, and killing event jobs with det traps (even though that was hilarious, sorry)

Edited by Spooky
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
Just now, Spooky said:

-1 sorry heart, but I don't think we need a fucking squad lead spawning shit and killing it in bunks so it flies out, blowing up 13 CTs with dets, and killing event jobs with det traps (even though that was fucking hilarious, sorry)

are you talking about @Derv as scorch ? cuz if not its pretty similar :^)

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Spooky said:

-1 sorry heart, but I don't think we need a fucking squad lead spawning shit and killing it in bunks so it flies out, blowing up 13 CTs with dets, and killing event jobs with det traps (even though that was hilarious, sorry)

This pretty much sums it up

I am going to expand on my thoughts here.

The little bit I have actually seen of you has been good. You have behaved and shown a decent amount of leadership the little bit I have seen you. Like other people have said you are on your jedi more then your clone.  I have also seen you fuck around quite a bit. BUT I feel you at least deserve a chance to take the mantle and shape up a bit since you do have some good leadership qualities. Also you say you will bring foxtrot to be more serious. I can already see you starting to do this.

so +1

• Funny 2

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Neutral

You play on Adi Gallia a lot and barely get on Foxtrot

But Spooky did make you XO of the Squad for a reason

He must of saw some type of potential in you 

So if you be more active on your Foxtrot I'll change this to a +1

but for now I'm staying Neutral

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Also for those of you who are claiming activity he plays at night. Since no RC gets on most of the time after about 11-12pm est time he plays on his jedi but earlier in the night he plays on his RC. Trust me If I never saw him on his RC i would have removed him, and I sure as hell wouldn't be +1'ing him.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander