Baelfire

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name: [SR]Baelfire[A]

RP Name: Null 10 Jaing Skirata | Jedi G K III Baelfire

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:43025541

Regiment you are applying for: SOBDE

Experience:  Listed below

Special Ops:

I joined this battalion my first day on the server. I had a wonderful trainer that goes by Bumblebee. After joining SO they helped teach me how to play on this particular server. I was in SO for about a full month. I worked my way up to ARC 1SG in this battalion.

Delta Squad:

I joined delta squad after being on the server for about a month. I joined delta squad as Sev held that position for awhile working my way up to XO right before JBFox ended up resigning. Upon his resignation he recommended me for boss. While I had no intentions of attempting to become Boss I figured I couldn't let JBFox down. I became fixer for about a week before I applied for Boss thus getting the position. I held the position of boss for about a month before I felt my activity dwindled to much for it to be fair for me to hold that position.

Null Squad:

I joined null about a week after I left the position of boss. After I left delta squad I figured I would try something new so I joined RANCOR for about a week. I absolutely loved my time in RANCOR and they also graciously let me apply for the position of JTL when I was no more then 2 days old in the battalion, but I missed the brotherhood that SOBDE shares. I ended up joining Null as Jaing Skirata and I have held this position for about 2 weeks now.

To put it plainly all my experience on this server is SOBDE related.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I feel that I have a very strong hand and would be able to keep the entirety of SOBDE in check. During my time at Boss I was able to keep Delta in check for the most part. I got few and far between on reports on my men during that time, the one or two oddballs that had to be removed were swiftly removed so they wouldn't impact the relations that SOBDE shares with other battalions since these are on the mend for the first time in quite awhile. Also as faded pointed out in his app before he voided it. None of the squad leads will more then likely want to apply for this position. So since I have the experience required for it I figured I should attempt to take this position.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes I know the lore of all of the squads

Availability:

My availability has increased since I was Boss. I am in the process of getting a new job so I will be having more time to invest into the server so I will be able to get on for a few hours every day. Since my new schedule will end up being 4 10hr days instead of the crazy schedule I got now.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Sev, Fixer, I got to XO in delta squad. Became Boss.
Jaing Skirata. Admin on the server. Becoming JTL in RANCOR was big for me personally.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want the regiment to be in a position where they are no longer estranged from other battalions and looked down upon due to how we carry ourselves in events and day to day actions on the ship. I want all the squads working together not competing against each other like sometimes happens. I want all the squads to be filled with active and loyal people. Not people who are just looking for a rank and a excuse to be a elitist.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Moving forward I plan on improving relations within the battalion via OPTIONAL training's to show who wants to actually come together and attempt to work together with their brothers in the SOBDE. From there use the connection that is formed from there to further consolidate the regiment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Of course I understand this completely.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

I understand this and agree with it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this app. Please do NOT be afraid to post you opinions and what I can improve on please.

"The trouble with most of us is that we'd rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism."

-Norman Vincent Peale

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

What a brave soldier, biting the bullet for his brothers, venturing into a land not many people return in 1 piece from, or even return at all. 

You're venturing into Synergy Roleplay's darkest, deadliest lands.

High Command.

Good luck trooper, you'll need it 

+1

• Funny 1

British

2 hours ago, Freck said:

What a brave soldier, biting the bullet for his brothers, venturing into a land not many people return in 1 piece from, or even return at all. 

You're venturing into Synergy Roleplay's darkest, deadliest lands.

High Command.

Good luck trooper, you'll need it 

+1

Literally.

The only HC that resigned without leaving the server for a while is this idiot @BlackiSblack *insert a picture of someone laughing with his mouth REALLY open*

Banned

if it makes them happy

+1

7 hours ago, Baelfire said:

I held the position of boss for about a month before I felt my activity dwindled to much for it to be fair for me to hold that position.

7 hours ago, Baelfire said:

My availability has increased since I was Boss.

ay good enough for me

+1 would love to work with you :)

See, most of the time your activity heavily drops due to work. Also, you tend to switch on and off between battalions. Neutral for now.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1 good luck in HC

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 finns tryna be the 4th best sobde reg

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview

Please contact myself or chambers on teamspeak by 9/27/18