Acroc

Name: 

Acroc

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:186674200

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Delta Squad Boss

RANCOR

I joined rancor over a year ago and little did I know my experiences there would change me as a person. From the moment I joined I  attempted to be the best person i could be where i eventually worked my way to SSL where I had the first sense of real responsibility. From the lessons I learned from that position I made some changes. Soon after I asked my high command for anything I could improve on and what they told me that day sparked a sense of determination to strive for the best trooper I could become. Soon after the Hammer position was  open and I knew I was up for the challenge. After working hard I eventually got the position where I thought to myself "am i really qualified  to take a part in high command" . Even though these thoughts roamed through my conscience I adapted to the situation and took the  initiative over my position. My total time be part of high command was about 4 months were I did everything from hosting each of the ARC  training's multiple times to leading my men into battle more times than I can count. I was part of the Intel team and worked my way to Intel officer of the I-T team where I did doc work making sure it was in order and working on new docs for the battalion. I was a member of alpha arcs for about 2 months where I worked my way up to  Alpha 17 where I had the pleasures of learning from the best XO i know being dragon.

Delta Squad

My time in SOBDE may be short but I've had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people. I remember my first time seeing an RC almost a                                                                            year and always wondered what it'll be like to be a part of them. After 6 attempts I passed the tryout not knowing what it would be like. I have                                                                        spend a total of 1 month in Delta where it has had its ups and downs but always triumphs. This is the one thing about RC no matter what                                                                                  happens it will never cease to function.  I hope to withhold the expectations that everyone has on Delta and will attempt to make Delta better                                                                              than it has ever been before.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

In the end experience is all about mindset,loyalty and respect. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser and the time that I've 

spend on this server has taught me the importance leadership and fortunate for me I've spent time

with some of the best leaders I know. The lessons they've taught me have stayed with  

me for over a year now and from those lessons I have dedicated my time to prefect the

art of leadership. I have spent close to 2000 hours on Synergy where I Hope to use the experience i've learned to accomplish my goal 

of bettering Delta. I believe I should become Boss as I have learned from the best and know  i'm up for the challenge.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

At least an hour or more Monday-Thursday,Friday anytime after 3pm

Saturday-Sunday all day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

About a year

Do you have a microphone?:

yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term I want Delta to be in a place where people look up to us for leadership

and restore people's view on us as skilled and honorable troopers

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Acroc
Banned

+1 YOUR APP IS LOPSIDED

anyways, you came into SOBDE two times and did pretty good both times

go be orange now

Ah Acroc

This man is the most deserving for this position, ive known Acroc for quite a decent time now and he never ceases to amaze me, i know he can only lead delta in a great direction. This man works hard is dank, and posses personality that is rare to find

Good luck my friend

+1 

Banned

Mofuckin ahhhhhhhhh you look a like a mofuckin ahhhhhh great future bosss +1

-1 Traitor

Joking of course, +1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.