Y ur name ?

Hero

already answered a thread similar to this - i will try and find it and edit in what i said

this thread

huh. i got tired of my old name which i will not speak of and decided of something cool 

low and behold somehow i thought of  miguz idk its been my online name since 2014ish 

Edited by miguz

My favorite animal is a Red Panda that is currently exotic. 

Some people find myself meaning like personality-wise and the rest of my features as “abnormal”

So Red Panda is my original name but people just call me Panda idk.

Also, I didn’t want to use my real name cause I fucking hate it.

Edited by Red_Panda
Added in the Real Name Part

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Ratio was always my second choice when going to Star Wars RP servers simply because I figured it would sound like a Clone Trooper's name. I had wanted to go by "Dax", but I ended up having to change it because there was already a Dax.

I got called to 501st bunks on my first day on the server and they blocked me in. lol

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Well you see the way I got my name is a extremely long story. I was in my home wondering what I could do to make my life more exciting. Because my life was pretty boring, and then it suddenly came to me. I need to go climb the highest mountain in Russia and slay the most feared bear then so my life will be more exciting. I set out by buying my climbing supplies in the dangerous land of Asda with their treacherous 2 for 1 deals which lur poor, unsuspecting moms into the bargain traps. I journeyed there in hopes of gaining the proper equipment I need in order to fulfill my epic quest. I slayed the evil beast which layed there known as the kids ile. I then finally discovered the gleaming light which bestoud the mystical tent bag. Though there was a vicious amount of tourists fighting, brawling for the tent. I quickly extinguished the bests and claimed the tent as my prize and used the magical coupons to pay for it. My quest for the equipment was complete and then it was time to execute the beginning of my journey. I then went on the nearest bus from England all the way to Russia in hopes of completing my desire to climb to the tallest mountain and slay the best. I then found myself standing and trembling at the foot of the mountain as I heard the spine shivering screams of victims of the bear as I heard the bear roar in cruel delite. However I wouldn't let that stop me. I climbed on the enduring mountain for days, nay weeks. It was a hard journey. On my way to the top I met a man eating owl, traps (Not the ones that trap you), people who still dab, old lady hooker and most of all people who still own fidget spinner. I killed the people with fidget spinners with no hesitation. I then found myself to the top to where I saw the bear, a yellow bear, one with a red top and a fake friendly smile to ler their victims in. Ill put up a image right here.

Image result for Winnie the pooh

I quickly slayed the beast and took it's head as a reward. I had no way of getting down the mountain though. As I lost all hope I formed a idea inside my head. I would use the bears body as a slay to get down. 

As for how I got my name it's my nickname.

Edited by IKE
10 hours ago, Freck said:

Freck.

IRL I have a lot of freckles. 

Basically I shortened down the word freckles.

i thought you name was meant to be a different sound of frick

im dissapointed

but how I got my name

my favorite team in the NFL is the los angeles chargers, their nicknamed the bolts

boom

Bolt

(whenever says if my name is from the movie with that dog, i cringe and get triggered)

bolt

BOI    Im gonna explain all my names.

IFN 
I came onto the server as CR 3426 CoreyTEG  
Why?  The famous  Team Epiphany Ryan (his old name) joined the server as RyanTEG  and i fan boi'd hella bad.   the name became a minge name as more of his subs joined using the TEG     so i then changed it. 

CoreyTEG to CBlake   
Why CBlake?   CBlake is literally my first inital and my middle name.  Corey = C  Blake          ezpz      got allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to BCMD Cody using said name    felt it needed to be retired so i went to fan boiing   Ryan again. as he rejoined Synergy and went by RyanTR   so. 

CBlake to CoreyTR 
Why?: i fan boi  to much ;) got tired of it  and  my short lived next name 

CoreyTR to KillSwitch
Why?:  sounded cool. lmao    for about 2 weeks. people still called me CBlake  sooooooo 

KillSwitch to CBlake 
Why? its what im known by  its what i go by!  

• 4 months later...