[FOUNDER] Map Change

Life-

Name: Legoz

Suggestion: Change the map from Kamino to another one of the suggested. No one can do tryouts RC cant spawn in their dupes etc. And they cant host GMACTS

Implementation: Change the map to another of the Communities picking

Lore: I dont need no lore for this i think

Honestly guys the Kamino map is boring there is nothing to do.

Edited by Josh Schneider
2 minutes ago, Medic said:

Pick another map.

Yuka is the absolute worst map for the scale of what we do.

If I remember correctly, average frames on yuka is like 80. 

An optimized map minimum is 300. 

As i said whatever other map the community would like put your suggestions below if you have any

2 minutes ago, Buuged | Thermite said:

Community: **wants a new map, something different**

Community: **picks new map**

Community: **complains about map they picked**

And honestly do you wanna go maybe another month without being able to do any dupes

1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

And honestly do you wanna go maybe another month without being able to do any dupes

And you're gonna have to do the same thing once the new one is released.

And if I'm gonna be honest, Kamino extensive is already has certain designs that we had in dupes on the other map (i.e. GMACTII with the acclamator in the sky.

But hey, people will always complain about shit

• Winner 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

1 minute ago, Buuged | Thermite said:

And you're gonna have to do the same thing once the new one is released.

And if I'm gonna be honest, Kamino extensive is already has certain designs that we had in dupes on the other map (i.e. GMACTII with the acclamator in the sky.

But hey, people will always complain about shit

Well apparently its against the staff rules to paste a dupe out in the sky or atleast thats my understand from what ive been told

2 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Well apparently its against the staff rules to paste a dupe out in the sky or atleast thats my understand from what ive been told

The idea is using the Acclamator for sims

Just now, Buuged | Thermite said:

The idea is using the Acclamator for sims

the RC Dupes cant fit in the Acclamator. Me and Nade spend like 10 minutes on trying to find a place nothing dude im telling u

Edited by Josh Schneider
Banned

+1

28 minutes ago, IKE Targaryen said:

gimme back venetor extensive

gimme  #NavalRoleplay #100+PropsINMhB +1 and really, there was ZERO issues with the Extensive expect for the lag that was caused by ALL of the perma props in MHB .... We don't need a battalion or regiment hangers. 

Edited by Andrews53
  • Agree 6
9 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Alright well but as i said RC cant do their Tryouts, Null cant either, and GMACTS cant be hosted with the rules that you cant spawn a dupe in the air.

The venetor extensive has 4 big places u can place dupes 

Banned
2 minutes ago, Taur said:

-1 Its temporary

Taur you suggest maps not just +1 -1 random shit lol

Banned
Just now, Taur said:

This is  a suggestion to change the map
I -1 because I want it to stay

Oh im blind lol 

1 minute ago, Taur said:

This is  a suggestion to change the map
I -1 because I want it to stay

You want Kamino Extensive to stay when you cant even host GMACT Trainings, RC Tryouts, Naval Tryouts, Jedi TRIALS. You must actually be kidding.

Just now, Josh Schneider said:

You want Kamino Extensive to stay when you cant even host GMACT Trainings, RC Tryouts, Naval Tryouts, Jedi TRIALS. You must actually be kidding.

Yes, we can host GMACTS, we just need a new dupe. We have a lot of empty space on this map that can be used for the GMACTS, yes it will take some work but it is fine by me

1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

+1 to the post and +1 to this reply.

This kamino map is horrible in my opinion.

ATTENTION FOR DUPES: There is a lot of blank space on this map. Use it. Use the builder props to make a flat platform, then paste the dupe on it. Add walls where needed for privacy and then you can deploy troops via LAAT or TP then which can keep lag away from tryouts, trainings, etc and any interruptions.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

its not hard to build dupes. You can still place down old dupes, and just modify them to work.

and back to the GMACTs, specifically 2, which is based on S H I P  C L E A R I N G, you could deadass use the acclamator in the sky.  The damn thing has more detail than the venator we were using.  You could also easily partition the main hangar into multiple different sections.  Honestly, some of you bitch about the stupidest shit, its only tempoary, stop fucking whining.

And if this were accepted, we should go back to venator extensive.

44 minutes ago, Prince said:

ATTENTION FOR DUPES: There is a lot of blank space on this map. Use it. Use the builder props to make a flat platform, then paste the dupe on it. Add walls where needed for privacy and then you can deploy troops via LAAT or TP then which can keep lag away from tryouts, trainings, etc and any interruptions.

That wont work at all, You arent allowed to have dupes in the air, And if you are gonna place on big ass dupe in the middle of the map its gonna cause so much trouble.

Just now, Josh Schneider said:

That wont work at all, You arent allowed to have dupes in the air, And if you are gonna place on big ass dupe in the middle of the map its gonna cause so much trouble.

Uhhhhh what? Take the builder prop, place it on the ground to make a flat surface and thus being supported by the ground (go ahead and build supports if you want to be that in depth I suppose), and then paste. What trouble would it cause?

6 minutes ago, Prince said:

Uhhhhh what? Take the builder prop, place it on the ground to make a flat surface and thus being supported by the ground (go ahead and build supports if you want to be that in depth I suppose), and then paste. What trouble would it cause?

I mean there is gonna be big poles all over the map and there is gonna be a big box in the middle of the air...