acorn2985

RP Name:

DU ARCL XO Cornwell

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:178828266

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Doom’s Unit

Experience:

My experience has come from being the WO of DU, being ARCL, and being taught by many great mentors in DU. This has all brought me to learn how to deal with multiple situations, and how to be a great leader. I do not know everything or how to handle everything but I will have many people there to help me and guide if needed. I joined DU right as I joined the server and since then have shot through the NCO ranks. Right now as the ARCL I have 4 men under me that I need to pay close attention to and know and help them in every situation, though that is all that is in ARC I also have to lead the regular troopers to make sure they succeed and try to find those worthy to be ARC. As ARCL I also have to work hand in hand with DU ARF and the ARC of every other battalion, this has helped me learn how to connect and work with other groups. I have been a Senior Officer and now XO for a good amount of time and this has given me a great lesson on how I need to improve and how to be able to handle / interact with enlisted and NCO’s.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be a BCMD because I feel as though I could bring DU back to its former glory, DU has been falling and I feel with me taking hold and discipling the troopers DU could become great again. I will not just focus on my battalion but I will get DU to start working closer and better with not only other specialized battalions but attack and recon as well through joint trainings.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

yes

Availability:

I am on almost every day of the week right now and even though it is coming into the school year I still plan on getting on everyday after school.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have been on Synergy for about 1 ½ months  

Do you have a microphone?:

yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to no longer be known as a minge battalion or inactive, I plan to get recruiting up, and start cracking down on minges.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I completely understand this.

Edited by Acorn2985
  • Winner 1

+1 go get em tiger/////1st

Edited by Soapy/Kronos
Now 10x more funny
  • Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

idk About this

-you do good work

-you hevent been an officer in the battalion for long almost no experience 

-you applied 14 minutes after ghoul resigned makes it look like your super power hungry 

-you hevent said much in what you want your battalion to be at the end of your term super vague 

- I don’t see a lot of people worthy for this position my only catch with you is you are fairly new and got promoted super super super fast

-you have been doing good work as a arcL 

-you say you have been a senior officer for a good amount of time Idk what a good time is for you but you were promoted CPT to COL 8/18/2018 then COL to XO last Thursday not even 2 weeks on that part 

-app is a little short 

-I honestly didn’t communicate with you when you were arcL and I was ARC 

-your rp name is wrong your no captain (fixed)

- Iv knowned you since you were at the very end of your WO term and you were a little rude to me at first but you grew on me (when I first met you in ts)

-i feel you were pushed up the ranks too fast with medic promoting you to COL and then not even a week later you getting promoted to XO

all together this is pushing it but I’m just going to stay neutral 

-Meow

love you cornwell ❤️ Full homo xd good luck just wanted to throw some things at you hopefully you still make it though 

Edited by meowthemeower
Banned

+1

16 minutes ago, Soapy/Kronos said:

+1 go get em tiger/////1st

I disagree I was here the first 30 seconds but I typed 50 words and you typed 2 then edited it to 5 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 you know dead men can’t be first better watch yourself 💪🤬=🤕

• Agree 1
41 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

I disagree I was here the first 30 seconds but I typed 50 words and you typed 2 then edited it to 5 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 you know dead men can’t be first better watch yourself 💪🤬=🤕

Don’t make me kiss you 😫🙃

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Cornwell You are a great ARCL And XO I believe that you are the only person who Should have Doom and I believe that the rest of the ACTIVE doom Agree with me -GreenBean

• Friendly 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

+1

You grew up a lot since you joined Doom's Unit.

Even since your earliest NCO ranks you kept showing the desire to do good and improve the battalion, that drive to improve every single aspect of it no matter how hard it was going to be.

As a Captain you stood on top of the NCO'S and rescued their will to be active and recruit, you did your job and the WO at the same time, while still having fun and laughing along everyone else.

As XO you kept your ears open to criticism and to everyone's feedback about the battalion, while keeping it going even without a BCMD(which couldn't be active and I completely respect), you achieved all that in such a short amount of time and yet I feel like there is no one better suited in Doom's Unit to be the next Doom.

All I can do now is wish you luck.

Have an Oreo by the way ;3