[CWRP] Vince’s Ban Appeal

lilseabear

RP Name/Steam Name: VIN¢
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:103070059
Date of Ban: Some time in february
Length of Ban: Perm
Offense: Minging, being a friend with joey/jouii/lily
Banned By: Dont remember
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Okay so I know this looks really bad but just listen.
When i first joined synergy roleplay i had the pure intent of minging,I learned over time that starwars roleplay is actually really fun and that minging was useless. I had tried to come on to the server to play seriously but ended up getting banned anyways because they knew me or thought I was joey himself. Over time on many other CWRP servers i've realized that synergy synergy is the best server with the best people and I heavily regret what I have done. I think that what I have done in the past is terrible, but that I deserve a second chance.

Evidence to support your claims:  Chambers said he would post a recording of our talk today and joah told me he'd comment on my appeal when I was supposed to make on a while back.( didnt know joah was gone when I posted this whoops)

Edited by lilseabear
Banned

+1

So my shadow play fucked up and I am basically missing the whole conversation but here's what I have to say on this.

When Vince was first approached he never once tried to conceal who he was from us, offered information freely and was polite the entire time I spoke with him, I offered him the chance to appeal his ban and convince the community of his regret and his wish to rejoin the server.

Synergy is a place for second chances.

Good luck Vince it's in the community's hands now. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
Banned

+1

Hello? Is Synergy Roleplay just gonna bat an eye at the fact that this guy did some of the most disgusting things ever?

Spamming "Free Lily"

Raiding us over and over again.

Was involved in the leaking of tryouts?

Micspammed that I should slit my wrists and that my dad beats me?

Caused hell.

Would hop ranks.

Ruin D.U's reputation by literally shooting up everything as a D.U trooper? 

Was involved in the whole Lily thing?

Hello? You guys just gonna let this guy have a second chance? 

We've all done bad things but this guy is perma banned on atleast 20+ alt accounts!

If this gets passed I'm very concerned lol.

Might aswell let Joey (Lily) come back aswell.

Jesus fucking christ.

Vince, I stayed up all night perma banning your ass for a good few days straight. No matter how much you "Apologise" nothing can make anything better.

- fucking 1 

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 10
  • Winner 1

British

8 minutes ago, Freck said:

Hello? Is Synergy Roleplay just gonna bat an eye at the fact that this guy did some of the most disgusting things ever?

Spamming "Free Lily"

Raiding us over and over again.

Was involved in the leaking of tryouts?

Micspammed that I should slit my wrists and that my dad beats me?

Caused hell.

Would hop ranks.

Ruin D.U's reputation by literally shooting up everything as a D.U trooper? 

Was involved in the whole Lily thing?

Hello? You guys just gonna let this guy have a second chance? 

We've all done bad things but this guy is perma banned on atleast 20+ alt accounts!

If this gets passed I'm very concerned lol.

Might aswell let Joey (Lily) come back aswell.

Jesus fucking christ.

Vince, I stayed up all night perma banning your ass for a good few days straight. No matter how much you "Apologise" nothing can make anything better.

- fucking 1 

Jesus.

I agree here..

C'mon synergy have you lost all common sense you ever had?

• Winner 1

-1 I remember you directly being involved in a lot of minging in the early hours of the morning and Freck having to ban you everyday. You've caused so much trouble and stress to certain people and you certainly don't deserve a chance to come back. 

• Winner 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

-1 I haven't seen you or what you did, but based off of what Freck said it seems pretty bad.  If you really want to get unbanned you shouldn't have came on and ruined everybody's fun. We know this is a game but some people like SWRP and take it seriously. I'm sorry but this is how it is

I've been here too long

-1 Stop being fucking stupid 2nd chances are long gone. Just look at twelves post. 
there is a reason why we banned him multiple times and then perm'd him keep this dumb ass and the joey crew off the damn server

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

You basically  screwed Doom's Units reputation on the server, that we are struggling to get back. With this being said, I would usually give second chances, but your completely screwed us over; almost leading to us getting removed from the Server.

okay so I kinda wanna clear up who I am. I am not joey. I am, however, one of joeys friends. I just wanted to say that past the first month of me minging on the server, I tried to play seriously but ended up being banned because they knew who I was. I was a 41st SPC, 501st PFC, and many more that I can list that I was promoted in because I WAS A GOOD TROOPER, with those exact words even being said by my superiors. I played during february, I have nothing to do with the lily situation, that had been over by the time I played. I didnt leak tryouts, didnt get your battalion removed, or pretend to be a girl. I shot up the server a couple of times and have learned from my mistakes. Plus, if you think about it, it's only one account. If I minge on the account ill get banned, and it'll be over.

Just now, Doc said:

You say that like that isn’t something that would be a perma ban anyway. So you got perma banned and then van evaded. Multiple times. 

Im understanding of the fact that its worth a perm ban, thats why I'm asking for forgiveness, I understand if people aren't willing to give it.

Just now, Doc said:

You’re at the point of like 5 perma bans worth of punishments. This isn’t a simple I’m sorry, no matter how much you wish it was. You and your friends caused so much disruption to the server and even though you realize you want to come back, it’s too late. Joey tried this before and it got shut down as well. You expect to come back with no repercussions despite doing things that if anyone else does they’d be gone forever. There’s no reason to expect you’d be any different 

And thats the whole reason I'm fucking retarded, I minged when I shouldn't have and it bit me in the ass when I wanted to play seriously. None of this is anyone but joey, me, eddy, and robert's fault. I heavily regret what I've done and hope for forgiveness, but I understand how hard it is to believe that I want to play seriously.

If this is his first ban appeal ever then it shows progress, even if he has been banned a lot in the past he never had made an effort to get unbanned as he minged, at this time he is asking for forgiveness and to once again play on the server normally. worst case senerio he gets unbanned, does something stupid, gets banned and never comes back. 

+1

:)

Okay imma say something real quick. 

I personally sought out to get y'all to stop. Y'all did, but then came back, over and over and over. 

This alone makes me not trust just you but all of y'all. We extended an olive branch and y'all just lit it on fire.

I personally banned all of you easily 15+ times. Dealt with y'alls racist shit, idiotcy, blatant disrespect for who we are.

All I'm saying.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

WAS MEDIC

3 minutes ago, Medic said:

Okay imma say something real quick. 

I personally sought out to get y'all to stop. Y'all did, but then came back, over and over and over. 

This alone makes me not trust just you but all of y'all. We extended an olive branch and y'all just lit it on fire.

I personally banned all of you easily 15+ times. Dealt with y'alls racist shit, idiotcy, blatant disrespect for who we are.

All I'm saying.

Last time I remember we didnt have problems??? When I was in 91st and you didnt know it was me you even said I was a good trooper. Our time on discord seemed to be fine. and how many time have you banned ME as an individual for minging? because I remember just being banned for being vince, not minging at the time.

Banned
7 minutes ago, celebi said:

Last time I remember we didnt have problems??? When I was in 91st and you didnt know it was me you even said I was a good trooper. Our time on discord seemed to be fine. and how many time have you banned ME as an individual for minging? because I remember just being banned for being vince, not minging at the time.

i can confirm celebi was a pretty good guy

was razor when he was in 91st btw

as well as when I talked with him during a situation requiring a ban he was pretty nice and respectful

Edited by Spooky

I see a lot of mixed opinions, and rightfully so to be honest. But a perma ban lasts for ever, hence the name, and takes just a few seconds to actually ban someone. If he does the same shit well then it'll stay perma, if he changes, well then we have another member of the community. This gets a +1 from me. We can see what happens and how the persons personality towards the server changes if at all.

• Agree 1

After taking into account community feedback, the evidence provided, and all the history Square and I have come to the decision that we are going to DENY this ban appeal.

You have caused too much harm to the community

Gave you your chance just like we did Jouii, but you will not be coming back to Synergy.

• Agree 2