TayTay's CWRP Re-Application

TayTay

RP Name: 4thKU 2ndLT TayTay

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177527024

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Overseer

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Was Senior Admin on TTT and am attempting to transfer over to CWRP

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was burnt out of Gmod to be honest, after about 4k hours you need a break. So that's what I did, took about a 4 month break from gmod as a whole and about a month or so ago I came back.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish to rejoin the staff team because from what I've seen and heard the staff team isn't doing the best to say the least, staff members disrespecting players/battalions, and outright not doing their jobs. Also the lackluster amount of events and when events go on they are most of the time just plain and boring for players, I would also like to help improve this aspect of the server to it's former glory. I also wish to help take tickets and improve the aspect of RP on the ship.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes

Edited by TayTay
  • Agree 1
Banned

Rip the fake Maymays is coming back, +1

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

-1... You left me... :( 

Issa okay, imma be coming to TTT soon ;) @Forseen

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 8/23/2018 at 12:44 AM, Fizzik said:

-1 if you have a problem with rules being enforced, then you shouldn't become a staff member. 

When you AOS on the smallest thing and call it FailRP. Than when the highest GM's on atm ask you about it you state that you "dont have to answer to a SGT". So i mean that's not so much a problem with TayTay here not agreeing or having a "problem" with enforcing rules  but more of a question that you could of answered within 5 seconds but rather dragged it out by being a dick about it. Seems more like you turned it into a problem rather than him having a problem.

Anyways +1 was a great Overseer in his time and would be a great addition to this current staff team. 

@Keo (old Pheonix)

Answered btw

Edited by Wynter

CONGRATULATIONS @TayTay you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 9/3/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been re-accepted to the staff team!