Airsoft

HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:
RP Name/Steam Name: CT PVT Rexor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99261404
Date of Ban: I forget
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: "Advertising", no intent to RP, previous bans
Banned By: Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I did this back when I was a huge player on the other server, Icefuse. I decided to say "ICEFUSE IS BETTER, SYNERGY IS BAD" as a really stupid thing. I was also previously banned multiple times for minging.

Icefuse went to shit lately and a lot of my friends came over to this server from Icefuse, and I really want to see them again. I hope I can at least get this shortened to something like a month ban at least. I am very sorry for all the trolling I used to do on here, and promise never to do it again. I want to seriously RP again on here since my other server is going into the shitter. I am very sorry for everything.
Evidence to support your claims:

Edited by Airsoft
8 minutes ago, Airsoft said:

Icefuse went to shit lately

That's not the first time buddy. Trust me when I say that. 

Now I'm not sure about the situation and I know advertising other servers is a permanent ban and whatnot. But to be completely fair, I believe everybody deserves a second chance at some point. Especially those who admit to their past mistakes and wish to redeem themselves through playing the server and enjoying it. Shit happens, and if you are truly trying to play the server and enjoy it for the material it is, I will say..... +1. 

• Friendly 1

+1 I usually don't vote on ban appeals, but I'm pretty sure I know this guy (Doom's Unit, I think). Not a bad guy, just caught up in cross-server drama and bad memes. Probably one of the most legitimately heart-felt appeals I've read in a while, too.

Edited by OneNiner6719
23 minutes ago, OneNiner6719 said:

+1 I usually don't vote on ban appeals, but I'm pretty sure I know this guy (Doom's Unit, I think). Not a bad guy, just caught up in cross-server drama and bad memes. Probably one of the most legitimately heart-felt appeals I've read in a while, too.

I was Commander Doom on Icefuse if that's what you're asking

• Retired Founder

So you said as a "meme" icefuse is better  and synergy is bad and expected not to be perma banned?  Im sorry that really isn't making much sense to me as any server will perma ban individuals for advertising other servers so Im not sure what was going through your mind when you were typing it out. Im just a little confused as to what you thought would have happened otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

So you said as a "meme" icefuse is better  and synergy is bad and expected not to be perma banned?  Im sorry that really isn't making much sense to me as any server will perma ban individuals for advertising other servers so Im not sure what was going through your mind when you were typing it out. Im just a little confused as to what you thought would have happened otherwise.

Exactly what I was thinking.. and now that icefuse is going down the drain you come crawling back? I believe in second chances, but not like this.

Edited by [SR] Bart [NA]
53 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I really am not sure what I was thinking either, which is why I’m asking for a second chance. I should have left after I was arrested and not said anything else.

52 minutes ago, [SR] Bart [NA] said:

Exactly what I was thinking.. and now that icefuse is going down the drain you come crawling back? I believe in second chances, but not like this.

I was always thinking of appealing, but last time I appealed it was way too early and they didn’t think I had learned my lesson yet. Now that people are leaving Icefuse to come here I was hoping maybe this time I could get a second chance.

Banned

+1 

You decided to come to your real home of Synergy. Good decision.

+1 what the hell give the boy Director 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

If I'm going to be honest...

I have seen you behaving well on our TTT server and would genuinely think you're a great person.

However...

The fact that you came onto a server you have never even played on (which was you when it happened) and straight up spammed "ICEFUSE IS BETTER", especially knowing the history of what had happened and why this community was formed, is straight up stupid.

This appeal to me pretty much says the following,

• You thought Icefuse was awesome so you came here causing unnecessary drama and got yourself banned.
  • Your friends decided Icefuse wasn't for them and left to come here.
  • You aren't actually sorry for your actions, you just want to follow your friends.
  • You expect to be forgiven because you were an idiot.

Sorry but that doesn't sit well with me...

You'd have to put an absolute shit load of more context to your appeal, accompanied by a massive apology letter, but at the moment this looks like a sorry attempt of getting yourself unbanned so you can follow your friends like a lost puppy.

If you already couldn't tell, this is a HUGE

• Winner 1
18 minutes ago, Forseen said:

If I'm going to be honest...

I have seen you behaving well on our TTT server and would genuinely think you're a great person.

However...

The fact that you came onto a server you have never even played on (which was you when it happened) and straight up spammed "ICEFUSE IS BETTER", especially knowing the history of what had happened and why this community was formed, is straight up stupid.

This appeal to me pretty much says the following,

• You thought Icefuse was awesome so you came here causing unnecessary drama and got yourself banned.
  • Your friends decided Icefuse wasn't for them and left to come here.
  • You aren't actually sorry for your actions, you just want to follow your friends.
  • You expect to be forgiven because you were an idiot.

Sorry but that doesn't sit well with me...

You'd have to put an absolute shit load of more context to your appeal, accompanied by a massive apology letter, but at the moment this looks like a sorry attempt of getting yourself unbanned so you can follow your friends like a lost puppy.

If you already couldn't tell, this is a HUGE

I understand your opinion and I respect it. I made a stupid mistake. Don’t ask me what I was thinking when I did say that. I honestly, when I made this appeal, did not expect to be forgiven and I am actually surprised by the positive comments on here. 

For a while I have been considering re-appealing after my last appeal was denied, however I always felt it was too early to re-appeal and it would be denied again. And as far as friends go, I decided it was time to appeal. I really have regretted my actions and multiple times have I tried to join hoping I was unbanned somehow but, instead, I am still greeted with the ban message that I horribly regret getting.

-1 as Forseen stated, you are not sorry for your actions. You advertised icefuse on our server and got banned multiple times. You were perma banned for a reason and people saying you deserve a second chance, you don't get perma banned for no reason, it says you were banned before and after that you advertised. You should  not be  unbanned

• Founder
Founder

What you did was completely stupid and im glad you recognize that however I heavily agree with some of the points @Forseen stated in his post. Despite this, the community has deemed you worthy of a second chance on our server. This is it. No more chances, no more warnings, no more appeals. The next ban stays permanent.  

[ Ban Appeal Accepted ] 

• Winner 1