DC-15a scoped for Westar M5

Prince

THIS EFFECTS ALL JOBS WITH A WESTAR M5 AND IT'S VARIENTS

Name: Prince

Suggestion: Adding the DC-15a Scoped with 3 different variants to match the Westar M5 (GM and Null). This is to compensate for the base forcing the Westar's scope to be a 3D model that is disorientating and hard to aim with. So, the troops will keep their Westar M5 as a symbol of ARC, but will be granted a weapon with the stats matched with a working scope until the base is fixed VIA a bug report that I will also be making later on that should fix it. That can take a while though.

Implementation: Including the DC-15a Scoped to all troops with a Westar M5 to have a usable weapon at longer ranges.

Lore: The DC-15a was one of the most common weapons issued to the GAR and pretty much every trooper has or has had one of them.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

ARC DC-15a Scoped will have stat change from the regular Westar M5, GM DC-15a Scoped will have from GM Westar, and Null DC-15a Scoped to their Null Westar.

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: All Null Squad

Model: N/A

Weapons: Add Null DC-15a Scoped

Other: N/A

Job: GM/KU

Weapons: Add GM DC-15a Scoped

Job: RANCOR ARC / Battalion ARC

Weapons: Add ARC DC-15a Scoped

Job: Other Jobs With Westar M5 because I'm not filling out 50 of these

Weapons: Add ARC DC-15a Scoped

Edited by Prince

+1 sounds good, my assault class needs more weapons on it to scroll through 😆 

We will keep the Westar as well as I don't mind using with the scope 

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 westar scope is hard to aim with

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1, I literally only use my Clone Chaingun and DC-15A. The WESTAR atm is a spot filler of no use.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• 1 month later...