CWRP- Reddy/Alpha Staff Application

Reddy

RP Name: CPT Alpha 17

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:66089685

VIP (Y/N):  Yes 

Timezone: CEST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why I want to become a Synergy RP Admin

Well there are many reasons lets start off with the first

Dedication: I'm on the server constantly I have accumulated over 700 hours in just a month. Every day I'm on the server for at least 12 hours, I'm on during EU times and during the server primetime. Also doing EU mornings where there isn't a lot of staff, I will be there as well all around this server has become a second home for me, I'm super happy that I found this community and I promise that my dedication will stay the same, throughout my stay here at Synergy.

Reputation: Having a good reputation is important on the server, you want people to know who you are so they know they can come to you if they need anything and can chill with you as well. I've been on the server for a month and a half, and I feel as I have made a reputation for myself I feel like people can come to me if they need anything, if they have any questions or so. That trait will accompany staffing perfectly as more problems can be brought to me and I can help this community even more 

Attitude: I am serious when I need to be, and a fun guy with some bad humor when I need to be. My attitude will always be the right one for the situation at hand, especially when I'm staffing and I need to view every situation as neutrally as I can and as serious as I can. People come on the server to chill and be with friends and of course also to RP. I want to make this the best place they have ever been to, and as staff, I can help in a major way to keep minges and asshats away from people that actually want to be on the server and have fun. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm a 17-year-old guy from Denmark im a junior in high school I believe it is. (we have a different school system over here) I love gaming, and hanging out with friends you know just chill with them. I'm a laid back funny guy that puts making people laugh as the top priority. Always want people to have fun with what they are doing and if I can help with that, I am satisfied, my irl traits will help my staffing a lot as its going to push me to become better.   

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

Yes, I was an admin on Superior Servers for a long time, also where I first found SWRP. I was on track to become a Double Admin (Senior Admin) but when i found out that all applicants didn't get treated equally and fairly, I decided it was time for me to leave that server. After a couple months I found Synergy and here I am. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? Right now I have around 733 hours on the server.

PS: English is not my first language so excuse any spelling mistakes, and im also horrible at writing applications. But thanks for reading this please leave a -1 or a +1 

Banned

+1

+1 best app I’ve seen in a long time. Very good person, mature as hell, well rounded, great soldier over all. 

-91st LS JT ARCT SGT Soapy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was