omegalul

Dadd

rc and null complain about not having OP enough weapons  rc and null want better weapons instead of getting better aim  powerpoint slideshow events  all women are named characters  all women are jedi masters or a named knight  all women are senior admin +  TTT server to play on when clone wars crashes from spawning more than 17 npcs  "/advert /me escapes"  
must be synergy roleplay 

Edited by Dadd
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 5
Banned

"sorry dad i got a meeting where i look at powerpoint slides"

"where are you going"

"synergy roleplay star wars rp"

Medic we've been here since Icefuse had debrief in MHB. half the shit he's saying is true regardless if you like it or not.

"Spawn in waves in groups of at most 20, so that the server does not crash. Do not spawn recklessly or on top or close to players." - event channel (three more).

Name one female player since the advent of the server that hasnt risen through the staff ranks faster than most male members (some earned it, but most of them Pfffttt).

RC have generally sucked in PVP compared to dadd (so compared to him his analysis is accurate), and have complained before countless times about not having RC weapons (which just happen to be OP)

Server tends to be slower than most servers (even with help from other server devs (eg. Jay).

So far most of the facts have been checked, and i'll get back to you with more when you are able to be more objective in your views.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Who is this kid and why is he bitching like a 5 year old? I'm sorry if you're intelligent enough why don't you fix it?

What the fuck are you talking about women being senior admins? I don't see a single woman who is senior admin currently...

Server lags because NPCS are borked, yes they need fixed. (but are you doing shit to help with it no, let us do our work)

Also, stop being a disrespectful coont.

Final rant: You think our lag is bad? Go participate in an event on icefuse, it's 90x worse. LOL

Oof.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdFlioPBheKVXb7DjHvJk

• Agree 5
46 minutes ago, Joah said:

Who is this kid and why is he bitching like a 5 year old? I'm sorry if you're intelligent enough why don't you fix it?

What the fuck are you talking about women being senior admins? I don't see a single woman who is senior admin currently...

Server lags because NPCS are borked, yes they need fixed. (but are you doing shit to help with it no, let us do our work)

Final rant: You think our lag is bad? Go participate in an event on icefuse, it's 90x worse. LOL

Oof.

He was a 91st with me back in 2016.

On 7/18/2018 at 5:47 AM, Stak said:

Medic we've been here since Icefuse had debrief in MHB. half the shit he's saying is true regardless if you like it or not.

"Spawn in waves in groups of at most 20, so that the server does not crash. Do not spawn recklessly or on top or close to players." - event channel (three more).

Name one female player since the advent of the server that hasnt risen through the staff ranks faster than most male members (some earned it, but most of them Pfffttt).

RC have generally sucked in PVP compared to dadd (so compared to him his analysis is accurate), and have complained before countless times about not having RC weapons (which just happen to be OP)

Server tends to be slower than most servers (even with help from other server devs (eg. Jay).

So far most of the facts have been checked, and i'll get back to you with more when you are able to be more objective in your views.

you have been here since icefuse db's in MHB, not dadd

Edited by Bolt
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

bolt

1 hour ago, Joah said:

Oof.

he tried to find my personal info online through youtube, hes just some idiot online who communicates with soundboard because he is to scared to show off his actual voice, don't worry about him, he has been here since 2016 icefuse, and just got kicked out of the 91st after 1 day, he got perma'd on icefuse before also, lol

• Agree 1

bolt

• Coordinator
Coordinator
15 minutes ago, Joah said:

Gotcha, Hopefully this guy isn't a coont 24/7.

ever since he was beaned from ahsoka he kinda has been just appears out of nowhere to talk shit and disappear agian

1 hour ago, Joah said:

Tried. I brought over a guy who has coded in LUA for a very long time you proceeded to offer to pay him if i remember correctly.

currently..

Server lags because NPCS are borked, yes they need fixed. (but are you doing shit to help with it no, let us do our work.)

Im pretty sure I did. see sentence one.

I am only a respectful coont.

I'm not playing on Elijah's trash ass server. 

You do all know dadd tries to see how fast he can piss people off right? 

He messaged me in discord saying he was making a shitpost thursday. 

for you all it seems to take 1 day to notice, and a few hours to resort offering bans and insults hahaha

Edited by Stak
  • Winner 2
2 minutes ago, Stak said:

You do all know dadd tries to see how fast he can piss people off right? 

He messaged me in discord saying he was making a shitpost thursday. 

for you all it seems to take 1 day to notice, and a few hours to resort offering bans and insults hahaha

What bans? You high, blind or stupid?

WAS MEDIC

why cant it be all three?

Joah was offering a perma ban to dad for messing with bolt. He was probably not serious since youtube is open source (meaning it isnt classified and open to the public)

25 minutes ago, Joah said:

Cool so can I ban him perma?

could i have whatever youre smoking though

Edited by Stak
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Stak said:

Joah was offering a perma ban to dad for messing with bolt. He was probably not serious since youtube is open source (meaning it isnt classified and open to the public)

Imma be honest, didn't even see that. Also no you can't, probably not even old enough to buy it.

WAS MEDIC

13 minutes ago, Stak said:

but trying to exploit youtube to find out what I look like and where I live, who I live with, etc, I don't believe thats ok is it now?

bolt

• Retired Founder
24 minutes ago, Stak said:

#1.) No, you did not send anyone to me with LUA Experience. and if you know anything about NPCS, It's alot more than just lua coding. So uhh what...? (Also I've only offered 4* developers pay) and they all work here today.

#2.) You're answer to "currently" THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SENIOR ADMIN FEMALES LOL (the only one we have had was squeaks and that was FOREVER ago)

#3.) If you guys don't play here, here's a simple reaction: Fuck off. Simple as that. Stop acting like the odinsons did or you'll end up like em.

#4.) Our lag is alot better than most servers. The only one that isn't bad, Is superior and thats because all of its content is 100% custom AKA written from scratch AKA not workshop.

Oof

If you don't like it here, Leave. Look how simple that was. Cause drama and bullshit, and I'll remove you. (Simple as that)

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
3 minutes ago, Dadd said:

reminder:
BqVOJ1R.png

Reminder:Placetoblowoffsteam

Not roast the community and everyone in it.

If you have a problem leave.

Stop acting like you have the mental capacity of a donkey.

Especially when Stak is the one defending you making this 100% serious. :) But alas, what do I know. I'm an idiot that just runs a server and can't fix anything.

4 minutes ago, Joah said:

Stop acting like you have the mental capacity of a donkey.

this statement is perfectly summarized by the phrase "Low IQ" in the title of the subforum, so i believe it is only appropriate

Edited by Dadd
On 7/18/2018 at 1:08 AM, Dadd said:

rc and null complain about not having OP enough weapons  rc and null want better weapons instead of getting better aim  powerpoint slideshow events  all women are named characters  all women are jedi masters or a named knight  all women are senior admin +  TTT server to play on when clone wars crashes from spawning more than 17 npcs  "/advert /me escapes"  
must be synergy roleplay 

Excuse me I'll have you know I have the best aim in the entire universe I don't need no 250 damage shotgun to dictate my life.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

@Joah

#1. No? should I go get the screenshots I was sent of you talking with Jay (who not only code's in lua, but also a bunch of different coding languages) on steam after i messaged you? Your point Joah was that I didn't try to help.

#2. Just because it isn't happening currently doesn't mean it wont be repeated and hasn't been repeated. repeated events over a long period of time would make an event likely to happen again.

#3 I play at night about 3-4 days a week for a few hours at least.

@Bolt

19 minutes ago, Bolt said:

but trying to exploit youtube to find out what I look like and where I live, who I live with, etc, I don't believe thats ok is it now?

Bolt if looking for something on youtube or google is exploiting, then everytime you searched club penguin videos you've exploited youtube. information you don't want on these sites should be kept off of it. OPSEC

and

Unless you believe in an objective morality Bolt, then nothing is wrong or right. It's all subjective. If you do believe in an objective moral law, and therefore an objective moral law giver, then, and only then, can you claim something is ok or not.

• Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder

@Joah

#1. No? should I go get the screenshots I was sent of you talking with Jay (who not only code's in lua, but also a bunch of different coding languages) on steam after i messaged you? Your point Joah was that I didn't try to help.

#2. Just because it isn't happening currently doesn't mean it wont be repeated and hasn't been repeated. repeated events over a long period of time would make an event likely to happen again.

#3 I play at night about 3-4 days a week for a few hours at least.

@Bolt

Bolt if looking for something on youtube or google is exploiting, then everytime you searched club penguin videos you've exploited youtube. information you don't want on these sites should be kept off of it. OPSEC

and

Unless you believe in an objective morality Bolt, then nothing is wrong or right. It's all subjective. If you do believe in an objective moral law, and therefore an objective moral law giver, then, and only then, can you claim something is ok or not.

Screenshots of what? Any of that shit can be faked first of all. And isn't Jay from forsaken servers. That guy doesnt know of a shred of what he's doing. He livestreams him "coding basic shit" Kid has literal autism. 

Also what does it matter if females staff, whats the difference?

Jay is also the kid that threatened to chargeback for getting blacklisted from jedi LOL

2 minutes ago, Joah said:

Dadd's was a shitpost, you're a serious argument.

aye but just cause its a shitpost doesnt mean its all fake.  Just exaggerated. Sorta like propaganda, but not.

Edited by Dadd
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Dadd said:

aye but just cause its a shitpost doesnt mean its all fake.  Just exaggerated.

Mhm, which is why I'm arguing against most of this crap. Lol

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Stak said:

Please tell me more about my intentions.

Yikes, i'm losing brain cells typing* to you. I'll leave this to the shitpost that it is.

women rise in ranks faster than men: both jedi and staff rank
npcs completely fuck over the server, more than ive seen with other servers
RC and Null always have a pending suggestion about getting better weapons and buffs
last time TTT server came out, it was to play on because main server was crashing a lot

^^ those are all real, OP is exaggeration

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Dadd said:

women rise in ranks faster than men: both jedi and staff rank
npcs completely fuck over the server, more than ive seen with other servers
RC and Null always have a pending suggestion about getting better weapons and buffs
last time TTT server came out, it was to play on because main server was crashing a lot

^^ those are all real, OP is exaggeration

1.) What? Since when and how, Name examples for the love of god please.

2.) Very true, not arguing against that, Icefuse is also recieveing this issue with NPCS not just us. Btw. To answer that. It's something wrong with the NPCS themselves.

3.) Yes I agree its fucking annoying it's why I deny them

4.) Why bitch about another server?.... and that wasn't the reason for old TTT.. it was for people to have fun on. Then Jek fucked it up by handing out T passes to his friends.

4 minutes ago, Joah said:

Yikes, i'm losing brain cells typing* to you. I'll leave this to the shitpost that it is.

Stop Joah get out while you can! get out the last 10 you have are probably what are keeping you breathing. Run!

If there is anything that i actually think needs to be fixed in servers in general it's the ease at which favoritism spreads, but again that boils down to objective morality that no one seems to understand anymore.

• Retired Founder

If there is anything that i actually think needs to be fixed in servers in general it's the ease at which favoritism spreads, but again that boils down to objective morality that no one seems to understand anymore.

Can you name the favoritism of who is receiving it? (Excluding Dill)

He's a meme.

Do you actually have examples of who and how and why?

Or are you just blowing shit out of your ass?

Just now, Joah said:

Can you name the favoritism of who is receiving it? (Excluding Dill)

He's a meme.

Women in general.  One time on rishi moon, there were 2 girls who just got trained (one was named Cherry, dont know the other's), and there was pretty much a gang of 10 people following them around everywhere. If this does not show the prioritization of women, then nothing will.

This example combined with the fact favoritism exists (as it is human nature), supports the idea that women gain more benefits than men, due to the fact that they are women.

1 minute ago, Dadd said:

Women in general.  One time on rishi moon, there were 2 girls who just got trained (one was named Cherry, dont know the other's), and there was pretty much a gang of 10 people following them around everywhere. If this does not show the prioritization of women, then nothing will.

This example combined with the fact favoritism exists (as it is human nature), supports the idea that women gain more benefits than men, due to the fact that they are women.

That’s to do with the players, not Joah. Joah can’t stop people from worshipping girls because we rarely have any play SWRP

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Dadd said:

Okay, I dont even know who either of them are so obviously they didnt make it far. Name a female here who is favortized today we have like 3 of em.

And I'm not exactly sure how I fix that ? LOL

We know Dill's a meme. Everyone does.

My point isn't specific, but one example would be a few old high level staff members are shooting up their bunks, rdming, etc (aka having a bit of fun). Having CG respond to only be told to fuck off by other current staff. That's just an example of something that happened recently. I'm not going to name names (cause i like most of them), but you'll just have to accept that I'm not lying.

1 minute ago, IKE said:

That’s to do with the players, not Joah. Joah can’t stop people from worshipping girls because we rarely have any play SWRP

im not blaming joah for favoritism, im simply showing that favoritism exists.

1 minute ago, Stak said:

My point isn't specific, but one example would be a few old high level staff members are shooting up their bunks, rdming, etc (aka having a bit of fun). Having CG respond to only be told to fuck off by other current staff. That's just an example of something that happened recently. I'm not going to name names (cause i like most of them), but you'll just have to accept that I'm not lying.

Who are you? and WHEN has this happen?

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Stak said:

.............................. I don't believe you lol.

Unless you have names. Otherwise you're just complaining about nothing.

3 minutes ago, Joah said:

.............................. I don't believe you lol.

Unless you have names. Otherwise you're just complaining about nothing.

I can message you personally if you really like, but it's easier to just ask you a simple question. Is there any favoritism on the server?

8Ps91bW.png
Certainly all these ranks are because she has the best aim with weapons, has the best roleplaying, and has the best lightsaber fighting right?
roleplaying maybe, others i doubt.
4rxwDtA.png
i find it very hard to believe that women do not receive biased attention in this community

• Retired Founder

3 minutes ago, Dadd said:

8Ps91bW.png
Certainly all these ranks are because she has the best aim with weapons, has the best roleplaying, and has the best lightsaber fighting right?
4rxwDtA.png
i find it very hard to believe that women do not receive biased attention in this community

Having a waiting room ... is favoritism?? Everyone chooses someone to occupy their waiting room??
(Lol?)

She's also Ahsoka... Which she recieved in a trial against 5 others according to Tyzen. (PvP Included)

Niner requires community feedback, which she received and did fine as.

Max chose her as Padme.

None of this is favoritism?

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder
6 minutes ago, Dadd said:

8Ps91bW.png
4rxwDtA.png

You think that's favoritism. Here's my positons.

XO of CG on Icefuse,

Commander Stone of CG Icefuse

Commander Thorn of CG on Icefuse

Commander Fox of CG on Icefuse

Captain Rex on Synergy

Plo Koon on Icefuse

Shaak Ti on Icefuse

Aayla Secura on Icefuse

Yoda on Icefuse

Atin on Icefuse

Darman on Icefuse

Mas Amedda on Icefuse

R2 on Icefuse

I have tits too.. I guess that's favoritism?

Or are you saying females cant earn roles like men can, in which case you're a fucking retard. :)

1 minute ago, Joah said:

Having a waiting room ... is favoritism?? Everyone chooses someone to occupy their favoritism?

She's also Ahsoka... Which she won't in a trial against 5 others according to Tyzen. (PvP Included)

Niner requires community feedback, which she received and did fine as.

Max chose her as Padme.

None of this is favoritism?

"niner requires community feedback".   It is not just authority that prioritize women, it is the whole community.

You may argue that women do not rise in rank faster than men, but here are my observatios over the past 2 years:
When the position a woman gets (compared to a man) comes down to the judgement of discrete information (such as how many tickets you took), there is no bias
When the position a woman gets comes down to the opinion of another person (ie how good your rp is, how well you communicate with others) there is bias.  This form of bias is impossible to prove, as you cannot disprove someone's opinion.
When an authority is looking at who they need to promote, women are generally recognized more than men for the same action.

3 hours ago, Dadd said:

"niner requires community feedback".   It is not just authority that prioritize women, it is the whole community.

You may argue that women do not rise in rank faster than men, but here are my observatios over the past 2 years:
When the position a woman gets (compared to a man) comes down to the judgement of discrete information (such as how many tickets you took), there is no bias
When the position a woman gets comes down to the opinion of another person (ie how good your rp is, how well you communicate with others) there is bias.  This form of bias is impossible to prove, as you cannot disprove someone's opinion.
When an authority is looking at who they need to promote, women are generally recognized more than men for the same action.

https://gyazo.com/a289006dfec6c967a44ddfa57b4e9cca

I got his sub channel because i have a dick tbh Zim is such a fucking sexist. How dare he give one of his closest friends his sub channel smh. 

2 minutes ago, Dadd said:

I would like to point out that didn't you leave the community? An as well maybe you are just salty cause a woman can do better shit then you ever could.

As WELL you need to just go back into your hole and fucking leave already stop coming back and causing  drama cause thats all you do you shit poster :)

• Agree 4
  • Retired Founder
11 minutes ago, Dadd said:

I haven't seen you on the community for the past 2 years so Good talk there. 

Secondly, You don't play on Synergy for the 1 year it's been here.

This goes for anyone, You can ask any higher staff. @Jackson @Nade Jones @Freck @Zim @Square This goes for all staff members.

hen the position a woman gets comes down to the opinion of another person (ie how good your rp is, how well you communicate with others) there is bias.  This form of bias is impossible to prove, as you cannot disprove someone's opinion.

No one said Kitty is good at RP, In fact I'd go as far as saying she's not that good at RP, and actually has a very good Lightsaber skill and can beat the shit out of me, I suck now, to further add a question to this. She got the position in RC based off of the tryouts against others who sucked just as bad as her but she sucked just a little bit less to get in.

I bet you're the type of individual, who also believes all women are stay at home moms, and also believe in the wage gap

Please stop as your examples are giving me literal terminal cancer.

I'm going to top this off by saying.

Men outnumber women on gmod servers 100000000000000000000 google plexes to 1. So allow me to point out that the only reason you think women get anywhere more than men is that you're paying more attention to them with your limp dick self. There are more men in a commander position then there are women. I'm sorry your fragile fucking pea-brained head cant wrap any decisive decision around this. Honestly what the fuck are you saying.

• Funny 5
8 minutes ago, Joah said:

I haven't seen you on the community for the past 2 years so Good talk there. 

Secondly, You don't play on Synergy for the 1 year it's been here.

This goes for anyone, You can ask any higher staff. @Jackson @Nade Jones @Freck @Zim @Square This goes for all staff members.

No one said Kitty is good at RP, In fact I'd go as far as saying she's not that good at RP, and actually has a very good Lightsaber skill and can beat the shit out of me, I suck now, to further add a question to this. She got the position in RC based off of the tryouts against others who sucked just as bad as her but she sucked just a little bit less to get in.

I bet you're the type of individual, who also believes all women are stay at home moms, and also believe in the wage gap

Please stop as your examples are giving me literal terminal cancer.

In what you quoted, i didnt argue that kitty was good nor bad, i was simply stating my observations, which you then assume are about kitty.
also good counter-argument to the last quote, insults are always the bests debate winners.
The last thing you quoted is actually the biggest problem ive witnessed in the community, and you debate it with an insult.
"havent seen you in the community" whether you believe it or not, i have played in the community for 2 years.  Just because you have not seen me does not mean i have ont played.

I do not see your brain, therefore you must not have one.    (see how that logic works?)

Edited by Dadd
7 minutes ago, Joah said:

No one said Kitty is good at RP, In fact I'd go as far as saying she's not that good at RP, and actually has a very good Lightsaber skill and can beat the shit out of me, I suck now, to further add a question to this. She got the position in RC based off of the tryouts against others who sucked just as bad as her but she sucked just a little bit less to get in.I

+1 

• Agree 4
  • Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Dadd said:

In what you quoted, i didnt argue that kitty was good nor bad, i was simply stating my observations, which you then assume are about kitty.
also good counter-argument to the last quote, insults are always the bests debate winners.
The last thing you quoted is actually the biggest problem ive witnessed in the community, and you debate it with an insult.
"havent seen you in the community" whether you believe it or not, i have played in the community for 2 years.  Just because you have not seen me does not mean i have ont played.

I do not see your brain, therefore you must not have one.    (see how that logic works?)

1.) Last time anyone has seen you is Venator Extensive

2.) Uhhh yes I'm insulting you because your intelligence is insulting.

3.) What

4.) Kill me

5.) Why are you still typing

6.) Why haven't I banned you yet. (Alot of people are telling me you just complain and cause drama) AKA Odinsons

7.) Kitty was your target of argument. Just wanna bring that up.

8.) Get yourself checked, you need help.

9.) Zim's guide was takin down but incase you saw it, I'd recommend following the steps.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 3

Came back to see we are devolving into argumentum ad hominem.

7 minutes ago, Joah said:

2.) Uhhh yes I'm insulting you because your intelligence is insulting.

ad hominem

5.) Why are you still typing

could say the same to you.

6.) Why haven't I banned you yet. (Alot of people are telling me you just complain and cause drama) AKA Odinsons

tell Kazane i said what's up.

8.) Get yourself checked, you need help.

ad hominem

in order to claim that you are of higher intellectual stock you should probably not use logical fallacies.

I could make fun of your eyebrows all day, but it doesnt really add anything to the conversation.

• Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Stak said:

in order to claim that you are of higher intellectual stock you should probably not use logical fallacies.

I could make fun of your eyebrows all day, but it doesnt really add anything to the conversation.

I think you guys are both just drama creators. Jake Paul is that you?

I'm sorry you guys don't take insults well. Would you like me to suck up to you like I do the fembots.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Stak said:

What a fantastic counter argument 

1 minute ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

An "argument ad hominem" (or "argumentum adhominem," to use the full New Latin phrase) was a valid method of persuasion by which a person took advantage of his or her opponent's interests or feelings in a debate, instead of just sticking to general principles.

not a counter argument it's a comment on the quality of the argument.

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Stak said:

An "argument ad hominem" (or "argumentum adhominem," to use the full New Latin phrase) was a valid method of persuasion by which a person took advantage of his or her opponent's interests or feelings in a debate, instead of just sticking to general principles.

Yikes. Google is awesome. I'm glad you know how to search definitions xD.

Just now, Stak said:

I see you used google. 

• Winner 1
3 hours ago, Stak said:

I 2 CaN uSe ThE gOoGlE tO sOuNd SmArT

• Winner 3
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Stak said:

it's easier than going to my peer reviewed journals, but since you seem to think google is innacurate ill brb.

Or, you use your brain. In which case, if you didn't pay attention in school. Is called google.

3 hours ago, Stak said:

it's easier than going to my peer reviewed journals, but since you seem to think google is innacurate ill brb.

I never said google was inaccurate. My point was that two complete morons joined the forums to start beef for zero fucking reason. Is everyone on gmod 2 and a half? Act your fucking age. Stop being a petty pile of shit and move on with your miserable life.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Hey @Dadd and @Stak, here is a third party.
You're both little babies who are all upset because they doesn't get any love at home, so you take it to our forums in an attempt to make youselves feel better.
Here is a few tips for you before you get yourselves banned:

1. It's 2018, girls rule the world. Girls have equal chance at positons. Get over it.
2. Garry's Mod is a single core game. Meaning it can only support so much at a time. You would know this if you did a simple Google search.
3. People complain about balance, but that happens everywhere, look at overwatch, Leauge of Legends, anything really. Nothing is "balanced."
4. Glad you were smart enough to agknowledge your own low IQ.
5. Shitpost or not, you don't have much say here, as you are worthless garbage that doesn't deserve to play here.
6. Favoritism: 
the practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person or group at the expense of another. Wake up call, if you played you would know everyone earned their place or was booted, also, no one here has been put at expense for someone else, unless you consider something like applications expense.
7. Don't back out on Kitty. You used her as an example. 

I could adress more, though I worry you can't count past five and the last two points will go over your head.
Anyways, bottom line is this, you're here attempting to cause drama and make people mad so let me leave you with a quote I have given before.

"We removed Commanders, a Marshal Commander and a Founder for causing mindless drama, what makes you think we won't remove you?"

This is your only warning.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I was worried that someone didn't understand what it meant so i posted the definition. Ad hominem attacks don't help anything and usually tend to harm your point. 

6 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

^ due to this comment.

Stop being a petty pile of shit and move on with your miserable life.

AD HOMINEM

Since you still seem to not understand..

An ad hominem fallacy is committed when an individual employs an irrelevant personal attack against an opponent instead of addressing that opponent’s argument. Many discussions of such fallacies discuss judgments of relevance about such personal attacks, and consider how we might distinguish those that are relevant from those that are not. This paper will argue that the literature on bias and testimony can helpfully contribute to that analysis. This will highlight ways in which biases, particularly unconscious biases, can make ad hominem fallacies seem effective, even when the irrelevance is recognized.

Yap, A. (2012). Ad Hominem Fallacies, Bias, and Testimony. Argumentation, 27(2), 97-109. doi:10.1007/s10503-011-9260-5