omegalul

Dadd

Listen here you fuckwads. I may be fourteen but I'll still woop your ass.

Favouritism.? wow such a unique thing to bitch about...

Grow a pair of balls and confront people properly instead of hiding on the forums. ts3synergyroleplay.com is the Ts ip:)

British

@Freck

originally dadd wanted to see how long it would take to get people mad enough to divulge into logical fallacies by bringing up things that have happened or are currently happening in the server. MY goal was to see if anyone would admit to there being problems with the server (which joah did, but while attacking via ad hominem). Since ad hominem attacks were being thrown around i decided to explain to people that those types of logical fallacies arent helpful even in shit posts. And here we are.

1 minute ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

Women won't talk too me so I take my anger out on females in the star wars GMOD roleplay community 

Ad hominem

1 minute ago, Stak said:

originally dadd wanted to see how long it would take to get people mad enough to divulge into logical fallacies by bringing up things that have happened or are currently happening in the server. MY goal was to see if anyone would admit to there being problems with the server (which joah did, but while attacking via ad hominem). Since ad hominem attacks were being thrown around i decided to explain to people that those types of logical fallacies arent helpful even in shit posts. And here we are.

Was you taught these big words at school? Dude i need to learn them.

British

2 minutes ago, Stak said:

@Freck

Ad hominem

lmao I'm not gonna debate you on a star wars roleplay fourm