Laski's RDM staff abuse report.

RP Name: TR 501st HWS SPC Enders

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:95796219

Staff member you are reporting: TR SO JTL SS AE M QM CSM Laski

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:91544618

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: RDM,Abuse.

Explain the situation: This is evidence provided by Natsu, He said he couldn't make this report and request one of us too, I am not 100% on this situation but the statement from Natsu is, "Laski spawned in the shield and rmded him, and the afk seen dead on the floor. Spawning in a weapon and rdming two people is against staff and server rules its abuse of power and he should be demoted back to new admin and or fully removed from staff itself. Abuse of power is something not allowed within synergy even from the higher ups. 

Evidence (If applicable):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437946512 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437946689
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437946683

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
Fixed for my son
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 why would someone spawn a weapon to RDM 2 people?

• Winner 1

Ok What I never rdm so that just made up lie, and I don't abuse as an admin. If I did that, then I would not be a Admin, I don't rdm for the fun of it, that is just stupid, and I don't abuse admin for the fun of it, The RDM is just a made up lie and were did you come up with RDM idea. I'm just a admin doing my job, not point of making lies about me.

Edited by Laski
8 minutes ago, Laski said:

What proof dose he have that I killed him, with a shield that I had, like I did not kill him with a damn sheild

To be flat out honest, "I never did it that's a lie why would he lie about rdm that's a lie am good boy that's a lie, no rdm is lie" isn't an argument.

Riddle me this, why do you have a shield?

8 minutes ago, Laski said:

What proof dose he have that I killed him

Instead of saying "show me proof" actually explain the situation from your perspective and give an insightful argument as to why you either purposefully or accidentally killed someone. Using this argument makes you look pathetic and frankly it shows you are unfit for a staff position

+1 to the report...

• Agree 1

:)

You know, this is the first report I've seen in a while where the person who got reported doesn't just give up and admit to the wronging, and even then some people before him have had less evidence and still admitted lol.

This motherfucker legitimately has a shield on a special operations job and claims "I don't admin abuse." Get the fuck outta here.

+1 This is such an easy case.

Edited by Bbstine
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

You know, this is the first report I've seen in a while where the person who got reported doesn't just give up and admit to the wronging, and even then some people before him have had less evidence and still admitted lol.

This motherfucker legitimately has a shield on a special operations job and claims "I don't admin abuse." Get the fuck outta here.

+1 This is such an easy case.

Ok so I have a damn shield, what proof that I killed him, he can set up the RDM case, and I could of never killed him, he just has 2 picture of him dying, no proof that I killed him, he just has a picture of a red screen and a picture of me. Like he could of just killed him self, he has no proof on me killing him.

44 minutes ago, Medic said:

@Laski 

Just answer these questions and it'll be under review.

1. Did you spawn yourself the shield? If yes, explain why. If no, tell us who did.

2. If your previous answer is yes, why did you do it?

1. Yes I spawn ONE shield in,  not hundred damn shield people.
2. It was not to RDM, which the RDM was all a lie, because I don't rdm for no damn reason that's just stupid. I did it because it was like 3PM EST in the morning, I was tired and I just got done, banning a minge. So I went to bucks and spawn my self a shield so yea. so stop saying I killed people with a damn shield people like  bunch of lies.

Edited by Laski

+1 wont answer basic questions. Just keeps repeating himself like a broken record.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

I've know Laski for some time now. I don't think that he'd do something unjustly without just cause; nor do i think that it was a RDM due to there being zero evidence of RDM.

Raider.

Edited by Raider
22 minutes ago, Raider said:

I've know Laski for some time now. I don't think that he'd do something unjustly without just cause; nor do i think that it was a RDM due to there being zero evidence of RDM.

Raider.

My mans there is a bunch of screenshots of him with DU shields and then RDMing Natsu. Poggers. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437946720  That is Natsu dead on the floor from the shield Mr.Laski spawned in. All in all, I do not know the entire story nor do I know the context. This could have been Laski fucking around and then it went too far or it could be just plain abuse. On that fact, I will be neutral in this report. If It does become clear what else happened besides the screenshots I'll change my vote accordingly.

4 minutes ago, TayTay said:

My mans there is a bunch of screenshots of him with DU shields and then RDMing Natsu. Poggers. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437946720  That is Natsu dead on the floor from the shield Mr.Laski spawned in. All in all, I do not know the entire story nor do I know the context. This could have been Laski fucking around and then it went too far or it could be just plain abuse. On that fact, I will be neutral in this report. If It does become clear what else happened besides the screenshots I'll change my vote accordingly.

There is a picture of him with a shield and with the guy dead. There is no evidence stating that it was Laski that RDM'ed.

39 minutes ago, Raider said:

Raider.

So lets look at the pictures.. 

A. SO with a shield? Admin abuse of power because well,  he didnt need a shield and shouldnt have it. 

B. In pictures you notice him with a shield and Natsu with 0 Shield and half health. Odd huh? 

C. In the last picture. It shows natsu dead.  Well, how did he die? And why would he lie?    I know Natsu.  And i know he wouldnt lie about this situation. 

With that being said, this has my +1.    

Reason:

1. He cant give us a straight answer

2. The proof explains enough.  

• Agree 3

@Laskidid you kill natsu, yes or no, because you said you were bored and it was 3AM and all that, but that doesn't give me the answer, did you kill or not. Infact, it sounds like you are attempting to argue you did kill, but it isn't RDM because it wasn't random.

bolt

• Retired Founder

This report has been accepted as Laski not only confessed to what he did, he also attempted to delete battalion documents while kicking people off of them. This behavior is not tolerated as it spits in the face of all those who worked on said documents. As a result this individual has been permanently banned from everything related to synergy.

• Agree 6
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 1