Matra's Return

Matra

RP Name: TR 4thKUARF LTC Matra

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48608699

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been in this community since the very beginning. I watched it grow from nothing to what it has become now, and I think that it's beautiful. I was involved in the growth of it at one point. And I wish to be apart of that growth again. I want to continue to be able to help players out on the server and to stop the bad eggs from ruining it. This server holds a very special place in my heart. And the last thing I want on it are people that want to ruin the fun for others. I have served the community once, and I feel if I am allowed to serve it once again. It would be an honor.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I feel that Garry's Mod fuels my creativity when it comes to roleplaying. So I actively started looking for role-playing servers when I first started out. I first came across IFN (of course I left), and I was here since the very beginning of Synergy. I am the kind of person that likes to help others. I have seen the rise and fall of many communities. But this one, I know will be around for a very very long time.

Do you have any previous staff experience? : I was a Head Admin on this server.. and I was a Head Admin on a different server about a year ago.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? : Ive played 508 hours on this server. I was on this server since the beginning of it.

spacer.png

Currently: SGM

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x4 | CMD Keller x4

Banned

why not +wan

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Matra your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/29/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

Over 17 +1's in under a day, very impressive. Welcome back!

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending