Starrk's Return Attempt

Rays

RP Name: Starrk/Rays
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:80059877
Date of Ban: 4/31/2018 - 5/1/2018 (Don't know)
Length of Ban: Perm.
Offense: Defacement of a Synergy Discord
Banned By: Jackson
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I have been gone for a while and I have truly regretted my actions and the events that lead up to them a few months ago. I understand I made a major issue out of petite things and I did something that I shouldn't of. At the time I had someone whispering to me to go through with what I did and I was vunerable to outside influence due to IRL issues and being hot headed over my view of the way things were handled. I truly want to come back so I can talk with old friends and make new ones along the way. I also want to take a shot at CWRP again since I have a love of the lore and way things can be done. I also loved the many memories I have from the server even if some of them were bad. I understand if I'm not unbanned due to my actions but I wanted to at least try.
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

Edited by Rays

Mistakes were made, but sometimes sorry doesn't cut it. Anyway overall people make mistakes, make decisions that they look at in the future, and regret it, or just say to them self, "wow I can't believe I did that." Overall people should get another chance, depending on the situation, and that's why I am +1 this. Don't make me regret this, anyway good luck with your ban appeal.  

+1 everyone makes mistakes 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

Alright, I remember when this all went down.

I am going to say +1.

When I informed Llama that the SO Discord was changed and converted to something it shouldn't have been he immediately went to you and spoke with you about the issue. You acted professional, you even attempted to give the discord back, but at that point one was already created as a replacement. 

What makes me believe that you should be able to come back is that the moment you were encountered you were quick to give it back.

Although it shouldn't have been taken in the first place.

for people who didn't know the story

+1 the reason that he was banned I don't think was correct because you ditched the discord shortly after, and he easily gave it back to Llama without hesitation

Give Forge back his rights like how Gray Jedi Should have been given their rights (without getting removed again of course)

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

2 hours ago, conrad said:

@CBlakeI always like to get the person that did the banning point of view if possible before i make a choice. 

5 hours ago, Rays said:

Hes asking for Jackson's side of this. @CBlake

ah   no  feck if i knew i just seen that about making -1z   lol   got confused