Give every event job class a toolgun/ Give VIP use of the NPC Notarget command

Ccmonty

Name: Monty

Suggestion: Give every event job a toolgun and make VIP able to use the "NPC Notarget" tool on themselfs. This would allow admins to spawn NPCs near event jobs and they wouldnt shoot them. would work similar to how admin commands are locked for certain admin ranks

Implementation: Give every event job a tool

Lore: none

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: toolgun

Job: every event job class

Model:

Weapons: tool gun

Other:

Edited by ccmonty

I would say -1 because you can give the job a toolgun. Having a toolgun can break the server in multiple ways and people abuse the jobs more often than you would think and giving those people a toolgun would cause more harm to the server instead of providing help to the Gamemasters.

Unless Zim can make it where every toolgun option but NPC Notarget is disabled for the VIP rank they will be able to abuse other features such as spawn weapons or potentially crash the server by spawning ropes or abusing any other feature. I know things such as prop limit, balloon limit, etc can be edited but unless everything can be disabled then this will eventually go bad.

If everything but NoTarget can be disabled I +1, otherwise this is probably an auto-denial.

This one is tough, in order for it to work, we would need to see if it would be possible to restrict the use of certain commands for the toolgun depending on the person using it. Because right now if you have a toolgun, you can use all of its commands, the only limitation is spawning props and entities, which is reserved for SA+. Otherwise, even a regular player with the toolgun can spawn ropes, lights, emitters, all sorts of things that can cause problems for the server. 

For now i'll stay neutral on this as i believe it is a good idea that could help increase the potential of events a bit more, but currently it would not be possible with what we have without causing some problems.