[SR]conillim[VA]

RP Name:

TRM Atk RegCommander Conrad/Conillim

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:35367428

Brigade you are applying for:

Attack & Recon Senior Commander

Experience:

I started off my work as a 501st, and was with them all the way until I left for the position I hold now. From the beginning I was dedicated and hard working. Holding tryouts and leading events like any good clone tries to do. During my rise through the ranks I surprised many people throughout my time in the battalion. I became MEDL while I was still a NCO and held that position until I was a CMD, at which time I became the Regimental Commander. With that position I filled a couple empty positions of regiments, and replaced some members that were slacking in their duties.

As Attack Regimental Commander I have helped all the battalions under me during important transition periods. I have seen the changes of BCMD for all three battalions and helped with the transition period. Watching over them and helping ensure that they function. While I currently am still helping with some of these changes I will continue to do so. A great example of this is my helping with the 501st as a mentor and confidant to Quill as he has made many of his decisions, including things as controversial as an officer wipe. As well as spending the time with GM and learning their traditions and roles, what they hold as honorable and what they detests. And with 212th as just a member, I come around and just hangout with them and participate in stuff and enjoy their company. All different aspects of learning about how the battalions work to improve relations with myself and my battalions.

Outside of my clone job I am an active and dedicated member of staff. Having the rank of Vet Admin and TRM. I have shown my level-headedness in these positions, taking my time with the TR program to ensure that the new recruits of these server get the best training the possibly could have. By being very thorough with my TR training and ensuring that my shadows know what they did right and wrong, and what they can improve on, this detail and work has achieved me the rank of TRM.  Along with that my Vet Admin rank has come from helping many people throughout the server, from a simple whitelist to the difficult figuring out if arrest/ban is warranted or if someone jumped the gun. No matter what I fully overview the situation before I make my decision, just as I do in all decisions I make, be it as a staff or as a commander.

Why should you become a Senior Commander?:

During my time as Regimental I have seen what makes a good leader. I now know the importance of communication, clear decisions, and enforcement of the rules can create good leaders. I feel like I am able to create and support things like this. I am good at looking on things as a third party and realizing what is going wrong and what needs to improve. These decisions can be hard for people that feel attached to their jobs, A BCMD doesn’t want to anger his men, but sometimes he has to and just doesn’t have the push to do it. I can provided this push to people, by being an outside eye looking in and providing judgement is a huge benefit to people that just are worried by what might happen if they do. As a Senior Commander I can help provided this eye to more people that might need the help, and help get more people with an eye for this into the appropriate positions.

On top of this i am interested in learning the traditions of every battalion. Each has a longer history of how they run and operate, and each does things a little bit different. Before i became Atk Reg i didn't know any of these things for 212th or GM, but now i know about these traditions and help enforce them within their own battalion happily. I want to expanded my knowledge to the recon battalions as well, adding more knowledge to expanded my viewpoint, using the traditions and success of each battalions under me, recon and attack, to expanded my knowledge of how they all operate. Using this knowledge i will be able to help struggling battalions more successfully and realize what some issues might be within their own battalion, and use examples of how another one does it in order to fix issues that arise.

Do you understand the lore of your brigade?:

I understand my current attack battalions pretty well, as well as the recon battalions a little bit. I have seen all movies, am in the middle of watching the Clone Wars, as well as reading a decent amount of Star Wars Wiki pages.

Availability:

Right now I am free all day Sunday-Wednesday, working Thursday and Friday from 6pm-10pm EST and Saturday 3pm-10pm EST.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Attack Regimental Commander

501st Commander/Regiment Leader

TRM

Vet Admin

Jedi Consular Padawan

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your brigade to be at the end of your term?:

Right now there's a couple empty gaps inside of my brigade, on top of the members that are new to their positions. By the end I hope all these positions can be filled with competent and strong leaders that will allow for the battalions themselves to run efficiently and strongly on their own. This could hopefully ensure that the battalions will gain members if they are lacking.

How do you plan to improve relations within your brigade?:

With the new map coming out, I plan on using my admin powers to try and hold improved training. I can hopefully hold sims that could just be ran not just as a whole brigade but even just within their own regiment. Not everything has to be a server wide training when they happen. Doing things like events that play to the strengths of two battalions and seeing how they work together could allow them to grow as a group, realize the importance of each other as brothers, instead of a self reliant movement. Some examples of this would be using the recon battalions to more efficiently scout to their strengths, having them go in and survey the land and realize the weak points of our enemies, but then they know that the attack battalions would have most success from attack from this individual point because they now know more about each other and are more able to interact as a group, instead of as single units.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your senior commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I never actually looked after the REG+ if they have done some good/bad work, but this time I have, Ive started to actually see if they are doing good or bad. I have seen you a lot and you do a lot of work for the Attack battalion and the TR program. You are also mature enough to hold this rank and I do not think that you will go inactive when you get it, like some people does without a valid reason. So papa here is your +1 I wish you the best luck.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:09 AM, Brem said:

+1 good boy, -1 I don't want to share him with recon, +1 Deserves it, -1 Horrible taste in names, +1 Hes the right guy for the job....

Overall +1.

On 5/22/2018 at 10:03 PM, Brem said:

+1 keep hating aliens, they made you but you can destroy them.

You +1'd twice? Anyways +1, Conrad has been doing great as Attack reg and i think he could do a great job as Senior as well.

Helped the 212th with a problem we've been having recently, Is an amazing and active guy and 100% deserves this!

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Changing my mind -1 if you want to be a good AR Commander. You need to express both of the regiment And not just one. I also have not seen you even do anything with Recon. So please consider talking with both before you do this, and also try do some things with recon.

• Disagree 1

Former: Liaison

Alrighty for those of you -1 because of Recon concerns let me tell ya this,

During his time as Attack Regimental Commander, he has helped the battalion underneath him grow and hosted training and sims and he has done a ton of relationship building with Black regarding specialized battalions and because of that lots of people in specialized respect and like him.

But as the AR Reg CMD if he had begun trying to help with Recon when it wasn't his "Responsibility" people would have absolutely shit on him for "interfering" with Recon, as the senior commander for both Recon and Attack he would then be able to help Recon without looking like he was trying to "take over" or some weird shit.

You guys haven't even given this man a chance to prove the incredible work he can do when he's allowed too.

@MrNoe

@Pytin

@BigBurner

@J.Jefferson

@Warrior

I would ask that you guys consider what I have said and also speak to the man.

Before he took his current position I didn't even know the man but now I have seen his actions in-game and through others about how he tries to work with our own Regimental CMD.

Just food for thought.

27 minutes ago, Carter said:

Alrighty for those of you -1 because of Recon concerns let me tell ya this,

During his time as Attack Regimental Commander, he has helped the battalion underneath him grow and hosted training and sims and he has done a ton of relationship building with Black regarding specialized battalions and because of that lots of people in specialized respect and like him.

But as the AR Reg CMD if he had begun trying to help with Recon when it wasn't his "Responsibility" people would have absolutely shit on him for "interfering" with Recon, as the senior commander for both Recon and Attack he would then be able to help Recon without looking like he was trying to "take over" or some weird shit.

You guys haven't even given this man a chance to prove the incredible work he can do when he's allowed too.

@MrNoe

@Pytin

@BigBurner

@J.Jefferson

@Warrior

I would ask that you guys consider what I have said and also speak to the man.

Before he took his current position I didn't even know the man but now I have seen his actions in-game and through others about how he tries to work with our own Regimental CMD.

Just food for thought.

But he has never even been in our channel to talk to us about Recon stuff and how he can help if he goes for Attack/Recon Reg

Sorry I’ve been a little busy with work. Allow me to explain. While o do lack the fact that I’m not in recon the reason why you might never have seen me is I don’t wish to overstep my bounds. When dragon was reg we where good friends and would often interact together. But not I don’t feel comfortable just walking in. But I’d love nothing more then to learn. During my time as attack o have taken an express interest learning th history and customs of each of the battalions under me. I respect them as Imdividuals. I’m not one to start ordering everything be x y z. Instead I prefer to be an advisor which I believe the high command positions are truly supposed to be. Despite never being in GM or 212th I learned how they operate and was able to advise them because of this. I don’t like stepping in front of the BCMD’s. It’s their battalions. And I would love to learn about the recon battalions. Your guys history and customs as I have for the attack battalions. And I believe I can do this and meet your expectations of me as a senior

spacer.pngspacer.png

He has had no real reason to be involved previously with Recon. He was in the 501st and then went for ATK Regimental, where he has excelled in helping all three battalions. Him posting this application is him saying he is willing to help you guys like he helped them. He could have jumped around and interacted randomly. I think that this position is hard for people who have only been in one type of battalion. I think he has the experience, proven by his time as regimental, to help you guys out.

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

But he has never even been in our channel to talk to us about Recon stuff and how he can help if he goes for Attack/Recon Reg

That wasnt yus job. Hello? He was the ATTACK reg.... I mean.   Christ.   +1

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for Interview

You have until June 3rd to contact a Director on Teamspeak to notify them that you are ready to conduct your interview

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been accepted for the position of Attack & Recon Senior Commander