Mods' Farewell

• Retired Founder
Forum Admin

Greetings,

I will keep this short and sweet. It's been a pleasure working with the guys here at Synergy for these past 10-11 months. The level of success this community has had to date truly is remarkable; talking player numbers, organization and all. I have decided for my own reasons which I won't dive into. Most of you don't know who the fuck I am (tech guy, founder, guy who hides behind the curtains??), but that's okay -- I'd like to say goodbye anyway. I wish you all and the server(s) all the best. Maybe I'll see y'all again soon.

• Agree 4
  • Retired Founder

Mods,

Thank you for teaching Zim and I to run on our own. You gave us the knowledge to allow us to run this server to how it needs to run. We love everything that you've done for us as without you this would not be possible. I saw this coming and you and I had this conversation and it's healthy given the circumstances. If you ever need anything from us, you have our full support. 

o7, A real man.

• Agree 9

this would not have been possible without you dude! as general of the forums i give you the rank of:forum general the second highest rank. thank you for giving us the firm foothold we have today o7. hope you keep working on g-life im excited to see how that turns out!

-monty

• Retired Founder
17 hours ago, Joah said:

Mods,

Thank you for teaching Zim and I to run on our own. You gave us the knowledge to allow us to run this server to how it needs to run. We love everything that you've done for us as without you this would not be possible. I saw this coming and you and I had this conversation and it's healthy given the circumstances. If you ever need anything from us, you have our full support. 

o7, A real man.

I wouldn't be here if it wern't for you.
I appreciate all the work and patience you have given to me, and the opportunities you have given me. If it were not for you, let's be real, I wouldn't of ever been accepted in. I also would of been banned as my original intent was to hop on and screw with my buddy. I do hope you stick around here and there, pop in for some games, whatever. And I do hope you won't mind me asking you a few questions here and there.

Thank you for everything, It's gonna be really weird without you here.
o7

See you at your fake job. ;^)

• Agree 1