Bbstine's Boss Application

Bbstine

Steam Name: [SR] Bbstine [A]

RP Name: Jedi Shadow Knight X Bbstine | 501st ARF Captain Bbstine

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:1:123229741

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad

Experience: Now, let me explain this first before you rant on about me in my leadership positions, I had one bad time as Taggart and to be real with you it wasn't working out community wise, but it'll be listed here.

• I was Senate Commando Captain Taggart, my duties as the position varied from dealing with people abusing their powers as a commando, ensuring the safety of Senators, and maintaining activity in the unit. As Taggart my unit was alive and well until the removal of Senate Commandos and my resignation from the position which was extremely short. 
  • I was Anakin Skywalker whilst Acorn was Rex. At the beginning of his term I assisted him in the creation of multiple aspects to the battalion and ensured that everything would run smoothly as his time as Rex. He's also stated on a previous application that I did indeed help him with such projects.
  • I was also Aayla Secura for the 327th (of course) the last Aayla Secura for that battalion after Mocaris. Sadly this was another battalion in which got removed but whilst it was still around I helped with the creation of a Jedi tryout document, I assisted in tryouts, etc. 
  • I was Fixer... twice. I will now explain both situations in which I was the position.
    • The first time I was Fixer was the best time I've ever had as an RC position, it's where I truly got introduced to people in RC that I know now. I worked alongside Punda in a love-hate relationship as the "second-in-command" with some decisions and tryouts. Realistically though I'd give the credit to Mupiov who would've been a far greater Fixer, but he was a great Boss. After time and time again with arguing with Punda I was driven out of Fixer to come back later.
    • The second time I was fixer it was quite short from a two-week span as I just gotten a new computer and explored new games that I was never given the chance to explore until my computer can run it. (There's more games then GMOD out there believe it or not.) Regardless, I'd say I was extremely productive in this Fixer position but realistically I mostly just helped with tryouts.
  • I was the Unnamed Foxtrot Tech position as well working underneath Buzz, one of the greatest squad leads to work with. I would enforce roleplay in-game alongside other squad members and assist with tryouts for other squads. 
  • I was a Special Operations aka Shadow Company Colonel for the battalion when it was just getting back from its wipe, I successfully helped Freck, Jayarr, and Ryx with the revival of the battalion where I departed to pursue my Jedi career.
  • I was a Shadow Manager until I became Anakin Skywalker in which I frequently hosted Shadow and Sentinel Trials and recreated most of the documents for the Jedi Order due to the trials being a bit too "difficult." Regardless, I was that position.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: It's true that I've frequently hopped in-and-out of the squads, but I haven't truly ever left them. I've always had access to their channels, their discord, etc. When you're first in the Commandos it's like you're always there. I would say honestly I've considered going for Boss on three different occassions but didn't want to overstep anyone who has worked for their position currently and is currently in RC, people like Mupiov and Derv. I've always respected that people who are currently in a position of a squad they are running for lead for should have the position, almost like a birth right. It's safe to say based on this application that I am no longer waiting for an opportunity to arise as I am now going for Boss. I have worked with the SOBDE boys and girls for quite a while and I think it is time I finally get my input into decisions for RC. I wish to be apart of this now, and will I in no circumstance leave this position if obtained for some petty thing like Jedi or Naval ever again. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Of course.

There were four commandos to the squad, known as Delta Squad. Made up with Boss, Fixer, Sev, and Scorch. A leader, a tech, a sniper, and an explosives expert. 

Boss : RC-1138 was the leader of this group of commandos, he was the most experienced in most cases which is why he was chosen to lead the squad. 

Fixer : RC-1140, my personal favorite of course. Fixer was known as the technician of the squad and was viewed in the squad as the second-in-command. He was the authoritative being in the squad, a true by the book commando who'd always get the job done. 

Sev : RC-1207, the sniper or marksman if you'd call him that was the edgy guy of the squad, so crazy for him to keep a tally count of all geonosians he's killed. He was known as one of the best snipers in all the Senate Commando squads. 

Scorch : RC-1262, the explosives expert, also known as the talkative person in the squad. Scorch would often crack jokes in extremely tight situations involving combat making him the class clown of the squad. 

Availability: Monday-Friday 3:20PM to whenever I fall asleep. (Will be changed soon seeing as I won't have to worry about school's schedule anymore.)

Saturday-Sunday will be from when I wake up around 10 or 11 AM to 3 to 5 AM. (Whenever I fall asleep.)

I'm always reachable via Discord. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I've been playing since the beginning of the server, around late July 2017. 

Do you have a microphone?: I do. 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want it to be full and active, as does all squad leads. I want my squad to be known as the best Delta Squad out of the other ones, I'd push for goals to be met, enforcing roleplay within my squad ensuring people don't fuck around. I want to bring back authority to the Delta Squad, some say it's never left but I like to believe otherwise. I want my squad to interact to other lore-characters like how they would in roleplay. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course. 

To anyone that does go for this position against me, I do wish them good luck. I expect Twrgy to go against me for this position and maybe JBFox if his gets reverted. No hard feelings for either for them as they are great people and would be great squad leads. I respect all feedback. 

Edited by Bbstine
Fixing text color.

I've seen this guy from time to time. All though he might have left a few times, I believe he is determined for this position and from his experience But...

FAT

+1

Edited by Faded
Forgot something

Neutral for now, I don't want to be the one to piss in your cheerios but you're in and out of spots. I respect you but for now it is neutral until I know that you're actually going to commit to this position. 

• Agree 2

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

I like you man, but I just don't believe it can work like that... You have been in and out of RC and kinda just leave with no warning. I get back on one day and you are just like "Yeah, I joined the 501st"... As much as I would love to see you succeed and be active on Boss, I really don't believe it is a position for you. I know you look for what is fun and try your best to have fun with a lot of passive RP and being really engaged in events, but you have already said that not enough happens in RC and it is too boring for you. You understand as much as I do that SOBDE practically do fuck-all unless we make it happen or ask for it to happen and that is one of the reasons that you left in the first place. And to be honest, you are probably the only person that will run for this that I trust and know, so it kinda feels bad to say it: I just personally don't think that you are fit for a squad lead position.

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Neutral for now, I don't want to be the one to piss in your cheerios but you're in and out of spots. I respect you but for now it is neutral until I know that you're actually going to commit to this position. 

Can’t prove something if you never get the chance to do so. 

Banned

+1

7 hours ago, Joah said:

Wow another commander position that you're applying for. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

For the first time you do bring a valid point.

Not going to lie, but @Bbstine's lust and hunger for power is beyond insatiable.

We gotta stop this guy before it's too late.

#itistimetostop

• Disagree 2

-1 . You do have experience but yah know you've applied for like 3 spots in recent times and I've not seen any commitment from you because you always go for the highest position in a Batt or unit. If had stayed committed to something I would +1 but personally I've still to see that from you. Good Luck

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

10 hours ago, Rasputin said:

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Neutral

3 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Neutral. In and out of spots

56 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Neutral. You do have experience but yah know you've applied for like 3 spots in recent times and I've not seen any commitment from you because you always go for the highest position in a Batt or unit. If had stayed committed to something I would +1 but personally I've still to see that from you. Good Luck

35 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Neutral

Stop with the neutral votes, either +1 or -1. Don't know how many times @Jek needs to come in and say it. If you're neutral either don't post or wait until you decide.

-1 in and out of spots. Like to have a bit too much fun in terms of the role you're applying for, high command wants RC to be more serious and less memery. Also, I don't know if you have the drive for it; you left Taggart cauuse it was "boring". Instead of making it work you just left - even if you were limited essentially you gave up. Boss wouldn't give up or he would stick to the end at least.

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Zyner said:

Stop with the neutral votes, either +1 or -1. Don't know how many times @Jek needs to come in and say it. If you're neutral either don't post or wait until you decide.

Jokes on you. We can make as many neutral votes as much as we can because we have the rights.

I vote NEUTRAL

So what? What are you going to do? Choke on your own bitterness?

• Disagree 8
39 minutes ago, KanZ said:

Jokes on you. We can make as many neutral votes as much as we can because we have the rights.

I vote NEUTRAL

So what? What are you going to do? Choke on your own bitterness?

How about you stop being a fucking dumb ass hmmmmm?  ¬¬

NJ1BQQa.png

Anyways with regards to this application.

You love to RP Bbstine and your good at it but what you excel at his being goofy or crazy, not serious roles.
You also tend to get bored of positions waaay to easily, Join RC normally if you really like RC RP.

At the end -1

• Agree 1

And here's what I'll say about "bouncing between spots" to those that keep repeating it. I knew that Taggart alongside Senate Commandos were being removed, which is why I left, not just because it was a boring position.

I've hopped in and out of RC due to other aspects of roleplay opening up such as Gume/Meena Tills. 

I've stuck with the 501st everytime I "hop" out of something.

I've been in the Shadow branch for the Jedi Order since August or September.

If you'd like to restate what positions I'm hopping out of other then RC Fixer, that'd be great, other then that; please, have a good day. 

Now keep in mind, if you guys would let Dargon go for Regimental seeing his track record, go ahead and base my application off his situation. no hate towards dargon, great dude.  

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Now keep in mind, if you guys would let Dargon go for Regimental seeing his track record, go ahead and base my application off his situation. no hate towards dargon, great dude.  

Now, Hold your horses here bucko heres the thing about dargon, He HAS the experience to go for every rank on this server and that is straight fact, I understand you mean "no hate" But this is some shade being throw at him for no reason. Dargon Has been yoda and master before this server even started, Also I would like to mention that you left master after a week of being in it because you got a "new computer" Now idk about everyone else but you need to stick on one path and keep it and stop bouncing everywhere.

Also -1 Since your track record in the past with leaving RC in the past after like a week.

Don't throw shade at dargon for going for something he wanted to go for a help out.

1 minute ago, Tyzen said:

Now, Hold your horses here bucko heres the thing about dargon, He HAS the experience to go for every rank on this server and that is straight fact, I understand you mean "no hate" But this is some shade being throw at him for no reason. Dargon Has been yoda and master before this server even started, Also I would like to mention that you left master after a week of being in it because you got a "new computer" Now idk about everyone else but you need to stick on one path and keep it and stop bouncing everywhere.

Also -1 Since your track record in the past with leaving RC in the past after like a week.

Don't throw shade at dargon for going for something he wanted to go for a help out.

woah woah woah buckaroo, did you not see the last part of the statement, it quite literally says no hate.

he may have been yoda and mace windu, but think about this

he still hopped around, and you defending him by saying "he wanted to help out" is quite literally the same thing when I applied for Meds

and the S A M E T H I N G I said here. 

Edited by Bbstine

59 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

And here's what I'll say about "bouncing between spots" to those that keep repeating it. I knew that Taggart alongside Senate Commandos were being removed, which is why I left, not just because it was a boring position.

I've hopped in and out of RC due to other aspects of roleplay opening up such as Gume/Meena Tills. 

I've stuck with the 501st everytime I "hop" out of something.

I've been in the Shadow branch for the Jedi Order since August or September.

If you'd like to restate what positions I'm hopping out of other then RC Fixer, that'd be great, other then that; please, have a good day. 

We understood the risk in taking dargon, but after a lengthy 1-week discussion and multiple interventions with him the high command team came to an ultimatum: We will consider you for this position but if you leave it then you will be blacklisted from high-command related jobs for 6 months and you will lose all your current positions.

He agreed to these terms and so far has done a phenomenal job. Irregardless, he's stepped up to the plate and is doing more than I've seen most other recon regimentals.

This was completely unnecessary shade at the benefit of yourself, and frankly, was a pretty shit thing to say dude. Dargon just lost his purpose for a while, that's all.

Just now, Bbstine said:

Listen here, I'm not going to be witch hunted by the boys, chill your horses. All I said was give me a chance like you did with Dargon.

No one is witch hunting you, if you were being witch hunted you'd know.

Two messages about the same thing from two guys who I know are friends and speak with each other frequently. 

This post was clearly put into a chat and discussed in a channel, it's a hunt.

Just now, Bbstine said:

Two messages about the same thing from two guys who I know are friends and speak with each other frequently. 

This post was clearly put into a chat and discussed in a channel, it's a hunt.

We were both in a channel, yea, but if you were being witch hunted this shit would of been put in a discord and you'd have like 10 -1s.

The victim card doesn't apply here.

I haven't even been able to say what I wanted, with JBFox now able to go for it once more, I'd very much love to see him as Boss, which is why I always let people in Delta Squad get their shot before I dare do it.

@JBFox Good luck, Boss.

Deny this Jek, because I know you're watching it. 

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

I haven't even been able to say what I wanted, with JBFox now able to go for it once more, I'd very much love to see him as Boss, which is why I always let people in Delta Squad get their shot before I dare do it.

@JBFox Good luck, Boss.

Deny this Jek, because I know you're watching it. 

I'm not gonna deny this, I don't give a shit. I just disagree with what you said and your reasoning.

Leave it up to high command, or request them to deny it not me.

You just saying that gave me cancer, you couldn't just move it to denied and said the message everyone says when things get denied, you quite literally have all access to the forum, dear fucking lord.

@Freck Thanks dude. 

Just now, Bbstine said:

You just saying that gave me cancer, you couldn't just move it to denied and said the message everyone says when things get denied, you quite literally have all access to the forum, dear fucking lord.

@Freck Thanks dude. 

Well, just because I have the power to do something doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. It's called integrity, so again, just leave it up to high command. Don't void your app either IMO, you still have a chance.

This application is being denied due to the applicant Informing a Director that they would like to void their application.

You may reapply for another Commander Position in 30 days (17th of June 2018)

British