Jacien's Bacara Application

Jacien

Steam Name: Shift Shadows (Jacien)

RP Name: GMML XO Jacien

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:110895184

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Galactic Marines

Experience: I have been in the Galactic Marines for a long ass time and have even ran the battalion when other higher ups aren't around. I have previously been the battalion commander on previous servers (if you want the whole list you can ask me yourself or else this would be a whole story and a half). 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Seeing as though I am one of if not the most active officer in the Galactic Marines, and I already know this battalion really well, I think that I can run the battalion as smoothly as it has been run before. Granted things have changed but I will overall have the attitude I have always had and will continue to do my best.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Of course! The republic comics give most if not all the lore in the galactic marines. They were even put in several different encyclopedias for Star Wars itself. I can tell you really anything that you may need to know about the battalion. Not saying I'm an expert or anything but I know a great bit of the lore pertaining to the battalion.

Availability: Really whenever I have free time. I am usually seen around the hours of three or four pm EST to ten or twelve pm EST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Months, unsure how long exactly but as a overall estimation I joined approximately some time in November last year, went on a hiatus due to personal reasons and then rejoined early this year. Hopefully I will be around for many more.

Do you have a microphone?: Yep.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the Galactic Marines to be at the top of their game at the end of my term whenever that may be. I expect another player to be ready to take over whenever I leave the position. I want the Galactic Marines to be one of if not the most respected battalions on the server and treated as such, I know that seems like a tall order.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Absolutely, wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you for your time of reading this over and considering me as the role of Bacara.

Sincerely: JACIEN

Edited by Jacien
  • Agree 2

+1. I’ve seen you work. I’ve seen you act. I’ve been watching how you treat things and how you work Inside of the battalion. I believe you to be one of the strongest candidates for the roles. You had commandership thrust upon you and you took it like a champ. If you can take this equally as well you have a chance for a great term. 

-Attack Regimental Commander conillim/Conrad 

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

Well I can’t see your app I will assume it’s good and I believe in you you did great work in gm so +1

I have the default Format for the forum so its dark gray, seemed better for me to have it as white. I wont be changing the color of it. If you want to read it then go ahead and highlight it all and read it that way.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Maymays said:

could use more detail

I have years of experience with gmod that it would take a long ass time to talk about everything. If you wonder what the past was like then you can ask, other than that I think this is enough detail to get the important points across.

Thank you.

-1 Im not going to lie. At this current state the ONLY WAY that GM gets saved is if someone from the outside comes in, someone experienced enough to SAVE GM. Its just a continued cycle of everything staying the same and nothing is being changed and fixed. GM if im being honest is fucked. And on top of all this your application is pretty short. I'm sorry but I had to be the one to say it. Nothing against you as a person but I don't think GM will be any different w/ you in command when it needs to be different in a lot of aspects.

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
29 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

-1 Im not going to lie. At this current state the ONLY WAY that GM gets saved is if someone from the outside comes in, someone experienced enough to SAVE GM. Its just a continued cycle of everything staying the same and nothing is being changed and fixed. GM if im being honest is fucked. And on top of all this your application is pretty short. I'm sorry but I had to be the one to say it. Nothing against you as a person but I don't think GM will be any different w/ you in command when it needs to be different in a lot of aspects.

I mean Jorrdan does bring up a good point, maybe something new is needed. It does seem like an endless loop of regularity and I feel some change may be needed. Neutral for now.

• Disagree 1

+1  He is the marine for the job currently. Full backing for as long as I have the time left on the server.

p.s. I have no idea what the B#@#@#P is being spouted about us (GM) being fucked!....  We have always been a smaller battalion, but we are well trained, well disciplined, well maintained and ready for anything that comes our way!.

• Agree 3

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 No offense to you or any of the previous Bacaras, but in my opinion Galactic Marines have been lacking for a long time. Personally I see a lot of wasted potential within the battalion and feel it needs a outside force. I don't believe the battalion should be ran the same way as it has been before and with you I feel it will be. This isn't the biggest thing, but your application is lacking.

On 14/05/2018 at 6:40 PM, Jorrdan said:

On 14/05/2018 at 7:11 PM, BigBurner said:

I mean Jorrdan does bring up a good point, maybe something new is needed. It does seem like an endless loop of regularity and I feel some change may be needed. Neutral for now.

14 minutes ago, Dargon said:

-1 No offense to you or any of the previous Bacaras, but in my opinion Galactic Marines have been lacking for a long time. Personally I see a lot of wasted potential within the battalion and feel it needs a outside force. I don't believe the battalion should be ran the same way as it has been before and with you I feel it will be. This isn't the biggest thing, but your application is lacking.

source.gif

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Is it possible for all the people saying we need someone from outside the battalion to tell us whats wrong instead of repeating the same thing so that we can improve on it if needed

Note: Not trying to throw shade or anything just want to know whats wrong

Edited by Wynter
  • Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been accepted for the position of Galactic Marines Battalion Commander Bacara.