Matra's Head Admin Resignation

Name: TRM 4th GM BCMD Bacara / Matra

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:48608699

Date: 5/13/2018

Reason for leaving: I have been contemplating this for a while, it has been hard for me to make this decision, this place has been like a home to me, and I have seen it rise from nothing, to what it is now. And it makes me proud to be a member of it. But, life has been getting in the way slowly, I am in medical school right now studying to become an anesthesiologist, I have a girlfriend, and I have a job, all these things I feel are making me do an inadequate job in my position. I feel I shouldn't be in this position, I feel it just slows the progression of the server that we have all worked very hard for, when someone in my position is doing inadequate work. I am not permanently leaving the community, just until everything settles down in my life. I love you all like a family.

Farwells:

@Oxen I'm sorry I have failed you in the Bacara position, my next pick for Bacara should be a nice one.

@Joah You have given me a home, and I thank you for that.

@Jackson Thank you for dealing with all the questions I have ever asked you, you are an amazing staff member, and you deserve where you are.

@Prince I have seen you grow into a new person ever since I trained you as a TR. Keep up the good work.

@Gene_Starwind You have been my first Bacara, and I thank you for that.

@Qal Keep up the work.
@TR GM 4thHRHL CSM Smokes You have always been a close friend to me, you were an advisor, and a 2nd up, shoot for something greater, your too damn humble.

@Rasputin I think this is you buzz, not sure, but you have always been a close friend to me ever since you were Neyo, god speed.

@Medic I can't believe you skinned me that one time....

@Freck You spoke what was on your mind, I like that.

@Square I hope you continue to do amazing things for the staff team, keep it up!

@Zyner Keep doing plo koon things.

@Lighig You were an amazing Ki-adi mundi, and I love your personality.

@Fizzik I remember training you as a CC 2 years ago, on your first Star wars server. You have done me proud with what all you have accomplished.

If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean you don't matter to me. There are just so many people I wanted to @, it would be impossible for me to @ everyone.

Edited by Matra
  • Agree 3

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

3 minutes ago, Hueysherman said:

@Medic i don't know you but you seem like a really cool very well respected member of the community and i bid you farewell and good luck in school and only have hope for you returning in the future.

Medic ain't leaving brah, this is Matras resignation

ALways tried to do right by the people on the server.

Thanks for your service and your dedication to the community, see ya around.

o7

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Medic ain't leaving brah, this is Matras resignation

ALways tried to do right by the people on the server.

Thanks for your service and your dedication to the community, see ya around.

o7

Whoops sorry im a little tired i messed up there lol, i fixed it tho

Edited by Hueysherman

why'd you have to post this while i was sleeping. Now i've got tears in my toast.

But for real, thanks for all your hard work, your service to Both the community and GM, and the words of praise to everyone.

I'll try to help fill the void in HA until we decide on a new one. See ya around.

@Matra

I remember the days when it was late at night and I would walk into the GM hangar as Neyo and we would play hoops with props and just screw around. The times we had and the friendship we have is unbroken, thank you for your service.

CT SGT Voight/C3PO/Buzz

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.