Special Ops Commander Scorpion

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:76791814

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Special Operations

Experience:

Icefuse:

187th 1st LT

This is back in the early days over a year ago. Under the command of BCMD Reaper i was given several tasks when it came to the battalion(Training new recruits to become part of the 187th, Tryouts, LAAT Training, and leading events), soon after completing these said tasks I was promoted after 3 - 4 weeks in the battalion to 1st Lieutenant. After being in the battalion for 4 months I decided to move on to a higher calling and support those who needed the most help.

101st 2nd LT

Led by 101st commander Naavi we in the 101st trained all day with new CT’s that joined the server to have fun and experience Star wars RP.

Synergy:

101st Commander

Due to being one of the most trusted in the 101st, I was chosen to become a commander under the first Battalion Commander of the server Naavi. Along with my fellow commanders Rays/Starrk, Jirachi, and Taken we took over the CTs and made sure they were going to the right place.

101st BCMD

After Naavi decided to leave for Ahsoka Tano she left the battalion the commanders to run. Being the only one who ran for the position I received the rank of 101st BCMD. From there we did daily training with the troopers to make sure they were all doing the right thing. We sent many different CT PVTS to their new home day after day also while growing the 101st numbers. Soon after we had almost a full fledged battalion under our feet. Those however were the glory days of the 101st.

327th K Company Colonel

During my time in the 327th I became part of their Elite K - Company lead by commander Deviss. I would always hop on even while on vacation to make sure the boys were doing the right thing which included Tryouts and training.

SO Commander

Under lead of the previous BCMD Starrk he promoted me up to commander due to trust, trainings, tryouts, trainings, and being both of the Jet trooper and Sharpshooter leads, and leading the troop effectively during battles. From my time in the battalion we started to grow and flourish into what it is today and only hope for it to grow even more by the time the new map drop.

Temple Guard Master Forge

Master who kept his title of being in the Temple guard even though we didn't have to as masters.

Quinlan Vos (Tree Boy)

As Quinlan vos I joined one of my favorite battalions at the time the 327th. Even though they were some big goobers we always had fun.

Battlemaster Cin Drallig

After being Quinlan Vos for a while i decided to go back to my TG boys and become their leader. We hosted tryouts and had a large number of TG at most times. Sometimes even out numbering the CG.

Mace Windu

Even though it was for 2 short weeks I dawned the purple blade. Under the time CMO was Yoda he designated me to be the next mace windu after tybo decided to step down. During my time I conducted Master interviews, Shaak Ti and Jocasta trials, and Branch lead interviews.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become the battalion commander due to how I plan to make the Special Operations Great Again. Along with this i have re Written the tryout Doc, Jet Trooper, and Jet Trooper Documents. Along with the help form Bbstine we have created a revamped Discord due to the unfortunate loss of the previous one. I believe I along with my future commanders will lead this battalion into a new golden age and take back the old SO spirit. Along with this I plan to do training with all the troopers and show them when and where they should use their equipment. A new day is upon us.... Do not fear what should not be feared....

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

CT-1993 “Jet”

CT-1284 “Spark”

CT-[Redacted] “Blackout”

First seen when they assisted Anakin Skywalker on a prototype Stealth ship.

When on Geonosis they  assisted Ki-Adi-Mundi Detect the enemy by using their special equipment which are the large headphones integrated into their helmets to give enhanced hearing.

Availability:

Schedule:

Monday - Any time on Discord - usual around 10 P.M. - 4 A.M.

Tuesday - All day off for college

Wednesday- Any time on discord -  usual around 10 P.M. - 4 A.M.

Thursday - All day off for college

Friday - Usually around 4 P.M until whenever

Saturday - Usually around 4 P.M until whenever

Sunday - Any time on Discord - usual around 10 P.M. - 4 A.M.

(all times can change)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the beginning of synergy.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

With this term I hope to promote Training simulations, more tryouts to keep the SO alive and have the proper officers. With this promotion I promise to hold the integrity of SO and have it become what it truly should. When it comes to my troopers I want to have the best of the best in the officers and have the proper training for them all.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Edited by Forge

+1 best man for the job

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 Forge will do good as 101st BCMD. *ehm* I mean Special Operations of course....

Anyone questioning his activity, He currently has 105.6 hours in the last two weeks on gmod. (He works 10 hour shifts, So uhhhh, That's pretty darn good)

Edited by Joseph

If anyone should get BCMD, it should be either of you. I'm doing this because both of you are the best candidates to lead the battalion I've fallen in love with (and sometimes out of). I know you boys with bring your own twist to the Battalion and you both are ready and needed in this position. Despite the words of the others on the forum, these are mine: make us great, keep us great, don't break.

+1