Jackson's Marshal Commander Application

Jackson

• Retired Founder

Steam Name: [SR] Jackson [Director]

RP Name: AR Senior Commander Jackson

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:85475704

Brigade you are applying for: Marshal Commander

Experience: I have been a 501st since the very beginning of this server, dating back to icefuse. On synergy I started off as a Captain and made my way to Commander in the battalion. For a very long time myself and the other commanders were the main contributors to running the battalion, especially woeny, we were running things for a while by hosting the meetings and leading events, promotions and keeping order as best we could for quite some time. This was until the rex position opened up and myself and woeny applied for it. I ended up getting rex and from there I, alongside my commanders and officers, changed many things up in the battalion at this time like making new simulations and trainings. We made sure that promotions were decided as a group within the officers rather than just randomly promoting people (only for high ranking spots not for all promotions). We changed things like the battalion meetings, how promotions were done, and a lot more. This work that I put in was not all my own effort, I had a lot of help from my battalion in all these great changed, but this time showed that I have the capabilities to work with others and listen to their ideas and even implement them. All this working together I did with them over months has given me a great insight in how to help a battalion survive through great changes and help it grow. So in short I have a few months experience as a CMD/BCMD and several months experience as a member of the 501st. I have spent 2 months so far working as an attack regimental commander where I spoke to and worked with many high ranking officers in my regiment. I got a lot of experience in running simulations/trainings for my regiments to not only keep them occupied but also help them better work on things like battle comms, breach and clear formations or otherwise. I also helped with problems that happened for the battalion commanders under me, some of them just had an issue with how they needed to handle certain commanders, other issues were how to help get more recruitment going, and sometimes I helped with just training the BCMDs troopers. More recently I have been working with one of my BCMDs on an organized and scheduled tournament system where small squads of troopers that are mixed between all 3 attack battalions would fight each other to win this tournament where there would be a cash prize by the end. While this tournament has not happened yet and we are not done planning it out this kind of thing is fairly unique given that most simulations are just fighting droids and there are very few PVP sims that happen. Overall I have not only gained a sense of what makes a good sim to train people along with giving them something fun to do, but I also have learned better how to communicate and work with BCMDs and their battalions better. Once I became senior commander I learned more about what was needed for joint trainings between different regiments as well as what is needed to be done to interact with regimentals as well as helping them figure what is needed to be done within their regiments. I have given advice to different BCMDs as well as regimentals with what needs to be done to fix different problems. This experience would likely help in carrying over to actually running high command.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?: I am now in my first term of AR Senior Commander and have gained much experience needed to handling lower high command members as well as helping to manage them, while I did have issues with being on for a while I was still able to keep in contact with the regimentals to receive reports on what issues were happening and help to advice what was needed to continue. After the time I have spent as regimental and senior I would like to move up in the High command chain so I can extend joint trainings and otherwise to the entire Grand Army so that everyone can be better connected. I also want to ensure that in each battalion trainings are constantly being performed and interactions both within and outside the battalions are properly happening. I want to keep up the tradition of marshal commander of trying to stay in contact with the battalions under me whenever possible so that they can ask for whatever they may need.

Do you understand the lore of your Grand Army?: Yes I understand what the lore of each battalion in the grand army is, due to the sheer volume of how much lore there is I will be with holding the lore until interview.

Availability: I will be available from about 6 pm EST to 2 am EST on the weekdays and on weekends I will be available almost all day.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I started off as a Captain on synergy and progressed up to BCMD Rex and stayed there for a few months.

I made it to ATK regimental Commander and managed to reapply for it and held the position for a little more than 2 months.

I made it to senior commander and held the position for a little over 1 month.

I started off as a New admin on this server (Was never staff before) and made it to Director after being TRD and Chief of Game masters previously

I made it to Jedi Knight on this server from Padawan (not too much of an achievement but its something I did)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: I want the Grand Army to be in a far more cooperative state where all of the regiments, brigades, and all troopers as a whole have the ability and comfort to work with each other during any event, simulation or otherwise so that each battalion knows how to work others outside their own battalion and can have greater relations outside of the game. I want each battalion to also have self-sufficient recruiting procedures that keep every battalion active and fun to be in. When any kind of problem arises I want to see battalions helping each other out to fix what has broken and lend hands to each other. I also want to see battalions hosting trainings themselves whenever possible even if no high command are present. I want battalions reaching out to other battalions on their own to work with them without high command forcing joint trainings to occur. This will allow a much stronger community take hold in the Grand Army.

How do you plan to improve relations within your Grand Army?: What I intend to do with the Grand Army is working directly with all of high command to keep daily trainings happening among the entire server while getting battalions to mix their trainings so that they can work together. Essentially I am going to ensure that battalions have consistent trainings going on every week that will keep troopers entertained as well as prepared for scenarios within events. I will try and organize as many joint trainings as possible between battalions so that they must work with each other and learn how to cooperate with those they are not used to working with.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I understand

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your senior commander rank?:  Yes I understand            

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Coordinator
Coordinator

So Ive been with jackson since he was a weeee little private and lemme tell you this man is an absolute legend throughout his entire time here hes always been balancing multiple things within battalions and staff 

HES ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO IT

+1 TO THIS MAN

• Founder
Founder

+1