BadDog staff resignation

BadDog

Name: BadDog 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146737655

Date: 4/18/2018

Reason for leaving: when i got put down to VA i thought i would stay in staff i try go for that last HA spot but i'm just tired of it all that's why i'm going to take a
 small break from staff and enjoy the server and not need to do staff work anymore and once i feel like i'm try to step back up i will other than that keep up the good work  

Farewells: Not Leaving the server just the staff team 

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

39 minutes ago, Medic said:

received_10156497969231522.gif

That is me in the middle! Look at my psychotic looking ass! On the other hand, sad to see you go BadDog, you were a good OVS and I talked to you a couple of times and the fun times we had will never be forgotten. See you in game!

Foxtrot 39 Commander Gregor / Buzz

Edited by Rasputin
  • Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

THANK THE LORD HIMSELF. WONDERED WHEN DIS DWUDE WOULD Resign. xD Badog you have been probs one of the best OVS I knew, and helped me get to where I am today. I hope I will see you on the server, and Fare well

Former: Liaison