Riddler's Resignation

Riddler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Riddler

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:100904140

Date: 13/03/18

Reason for leaving: 

Well, life is all over the place at the moment, University is stressful and I'm having to work harder than normal to stay on top of the workload I have, Summer is fast approaching and I wanna DJ a load more, hopefully put my name out there even more. 

Foster Placement is 50/50 also at the moment so I don't need that building up with the stress I already have, few issues personally at the moment, socially, family all that kinda stuff.

Staff was fun and still was, just slightly burned out from it and need that freedom again. The staff team is getting better, glad to be apart of a team working to push out those who just want a rank rather than help. 

Still going to be on the server for now, see how things go as I love my RP as both Tup and Lux Bonteri, that is the enjoyment I get out of the server currently. 

Staff again one day? Maybe we'll see.. kinda enjoying going out on the piss ups again throughout the week etc.

Love you all (Most of ya)

Farewells: 

@Washington Easily my best pal in Synergy, stopping me from dipping completely at the moment and well ya the bro.

@Freck Keep the brits going:P

@Core Good running alongside you, promos together etc.

@Max Xbox

@Joah Cheers for having me back onboard.

@Jackson Easily the best example of what staff should be.

@BadDog Loved annoying you.

@Rush Cat Hang man lives.

Staying for now:) see you about.

• Agree 3

You will be missed 

• Agree 2
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You were an amazing staff member and a really good guy. Sad to see you go but also glad to see that you are still at least sticking around. Hope you return to staff one day because your events were some of the best I have had the pleasure to help and participate in.

Thank you sir.

• Agree 1

"If you lose against us with the shotguns you have to go back to icefuse and reach the rank of head admin on their staff team"
- Riddler during the yearly PVP tourney RC vs 501st

Saw you around a lot I even attempted rp pushing you off of the ship that one time on Kamino when I was Ras, sleep well sweet prince.

• Agree 1