Starrk's SO BCMD Application

Rays

Steam Name:Vastayan Starrk/Rays

RP Name:SO ARC COL Starrk/Jedi TG SM K IV Rays

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:80059877

Battalion or squad you are applying for:Special Operations BCMD

Experience: I will be doing this in mostly chronological order except for 187th as I jumped back to it as it was dying.
187th PVT- MAJ: 187th was my very first battalion within IFN to Synergy and I worked my way up throughout the ranks meeting such people as Naavi, Jason, Jirachi, Forge, and Taken to name a few who became very good friends of mine.Whilst working within 187th I took my first steps towards being a leader in events on a Clone Wars based server and while I was rough around the edges I eventually would gain the confidence in myself to do it more often and went on to create tactics for use within events that worked quite well. Whilst I was within 187th I gained the drive to go for ARC training so as to further myself in terms of leadership and tactical use.I would go on to gain ARC to which I still have the training and qualification to this day. When I came back to 187th in its last few weeks I tried working with the few higher ups left to revive it to which we ultimately failed but due to these attempts I gained the ability to work better with google docs and google spreadsheet to which I would use heavily in the next months.

327th CPT-CMD(Hudson’s era): During my time in 187th drama was rising and it drove me away to the grasps of Hudson in the 327th in which I transferred in as a CPT due to my rank within 187th from my time with Naavi in 101st before she resigned for the first time. I eventually rose to the rank of CMD with me possibly being made Deviss should he be added.I was put in charge of Elite Trooper to which my time was short as 187th was dying and I left to help them.However in my time as ELTL I gained more experience in leadership and how to adapt to many situations and to take recommendations from those all around me no matter the rank so as to be effective in many situations.

101st CMD: Back when I was a 2ndLT in 187th Naavi came to me and said she would love to have me come help her in 101st as she was asked to run for its BCMD role. I accepted as she was one of the few in 187th with Jirachi and Forge included that were truly friends to me. In our time we had a great structure of leadership for our brief time on IFN before Joah was banned and went on to create Synergy to which we came over to help Naavi fully and in that time we had a great amount of dedicated troops within the battalion that did marvelous in any situation thrown at them with me and Jirachi being the ones who led them the most due to Naavi having to deal with a lot of IRL issues such as a full time job.However eventually 101st was removed to which I moved with Naavi and Kitsune to Shadow Company then but now Special Operations.

SO 2ndLT-COL: When I came to SO(SC then) under the command of Freck and Ryx we had a great active player base that was in a semi serious state that did amazing within events. Upon me joining SC/SO I contacted Oshava to join our IT team so as to help with roster work and other documents as it was heavily needed within the battalion to which I was accepted and learned the ins and outs of the Roster and how it could be used correctly. During my time in SO I rose through the ranks at a moderate pace and in due time Ryx became our BCMD to which we flourished for quite a while. While within this new time frame under BCMD Ryx I pulled for recruits as best I could which wasn’t much due to low interest whenever I hosted tryouts at any given time,due to this I looked to doing heavy amounts of roster work to pull my weight in SO to which I was eventually made ITM. During these times I pushed to try and make the troops be as best they could in one set field of combat and leadership.Now in present day SO has no BCMD and only 1 CMD and we are in a crisis, I plan to fix that.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Because I am the most qualified candidate for the BCMD position given all others. I also have grown attached to this battalion and I wish to help in the current crisis within SO due to a lack in our leadership infrastructure.When I get BCMD I will appoint the most qualified for their specific roles I deem necessary within the battalion so as to give a gateway to the battalion becoming better and overcoming this current crisis.The experience under my belt gives me an expansive library of knowledge and wisdom I can use to guide Special Operations to a swift recovery, and the greatness that lies beyond. I’m tied for longest standing member in this battalion with Kitsune; i’ve seen many people come and go, and learned much from watching all this time. I can use that knowledge and wisdom to achieve my goals of molding SO into a effective and respected battalion force with excellent numbers.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability:Most days during the week I am able to be on from 7PM EST to 11PM EST and this is subject to change due to me being and Tennis and Choir within my high school and these activities can lead having minor activity problems. On weekends I am usually on from 1 PM EST to about 11 PM EST with breaks in between due to IRL possibilities such as eating out.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since it first started after the IFN incident.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I will make SO enter stable condition in terms of numbers, and further beyond. I will drastically improve how effective we are in battle. This would expand to the specializations within SO such as SS and JT and ARC becoming stable in numbers and leadership as well as each troop using effective battle comms and strategies overall. I would also love to have a stable NCO,Officer,and Senior Officer base within the rank structure of SO so as to keep matters under control on days that I am unable to be online.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do understand as it applies to most things overall within the server.

Signed ARC-3290 COL Starrk

Edited by Rays
  • Agree 1

+1 he has a lot of experience and seems most fit for the job. He has shown Loyalty and has gotten a healthy relationship with most SO. And I feel he will Shine as BCMD. He can communicate well enough that his Raise in rank will be hard earned and I feel SO will become a Ray of sunshine 

Edited by Meredith

-1 for this reason: 

Yes, I have to bring this up again because I don't want the battalion going through drama anymore cause it honestly doesn't deserve it but your emotions tend to get ahead of you in certain situations and it makes a lot of people uncomfortable including the battalion itself. A battalion commander is supposed to take on HUGE issues ad I don't see you addressing it. For me, I personally wouldn't want you as a "battalion commander".  Sure, you can say I'm not a Commander or in the battalion anymore or whatever, but I had to state it. 

Edited by chhing
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
2 hours ago, chhing said:

-1 for this reason: 

Yes, I have to bring this up again because I don't want the battalion going through drama anymore cause it honestly doesn't deserve it but your emotions tend to get ahead of you in certain situations and it makes a lot of people uncomfortable including the battalion itself. A battalion commander is supposed to take on HUGE issues ad I don't see you addressing it. For me, I personally wouldn't want you as a "battalion commander".  Sure, you can say I'm not a Commander or in the battalion anymore or whatever, but I had to state it. 

Due to he yells doesn’t mean he’s not ready for the job for being a good effective leader sometimes you have to show that you are serious and he only yells when someone deserpecetes or doesn’t follow orders I have never seen him yell without a good reason to all the times he gets mad is for good reasons and we need someone that would teach a lesson to SO and make it what it should be a elite battalion not a scared battalion if they can’t handle a yelling at for doing something wrong than they need to grow a back bone and I believe that he is the most fit for the battalion and can help it revive 

Edited by skylurgames
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
24 minutes ago, Skylur said:

Due to he yells doesn’t mean he’s not ready for the job for being a good effective leader sometimes you have to show that you are serious and he only yells when someone deserpecetes or doesn’t follow orders I have never seen him yell without a good reason to all the times he gets mad is for good reasons and we need someone that would teach a lesson to SO and make it what it should be a elite battalion not a scared battalion if they can’t handle a yelling at for doing something wrong than they need to grow a back bone and I believe that he is the most fit for the battalion and can help it revive 

Skylur, you're acting like you know what I'm talking about but you were never there for it so sit the fuck down and take it to PMs before sending your shitstorm at me :). 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
27 minutes ago, chhing said:

Skylur, you're acting like you know what I'm talking about but you were never there for it so sit the fuck down and take it to PMs before sending your shitstorm at me :). 

So first of all I didn’t curse at you so grow up and be more mature. Second don’t disrespect me because I was pointing out something and if you got yelled at you probably deserved it.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Before y'all go into a fight. Yes there was drama about it. But, it was pretty clear it was one sided and I have proof of such if you really want it. He shouldn't be blamed for the drama he did not start. And also Ching, you know and all of us know most of that drama was nessecary because SC was falling apart. If anything I should be blamed for most of it and not Rays

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

+1 My opinion literally means nothing anymore server related, but this man doesn’t care for feelings because he gets shit done.

Don't forget Bbstine no matter what your still part of SC (Shadow Company) and your voice/opinion always matters

I was going  -1.

Your patience is .... little.

having a bad temper / being impatient isn't good as a BCMD.

However your leadership is decent.

And you clearly have a focus on whst you wsnt to do.

Neutral.

Best of luck

- FLEET ADMIRAL YULAREN | FRECK 

• Agree 2

British

I'm going to be neutral on this, but there are a few points I want to bring up

Pro: 

- It's very clear that you care about the battalion, you easily hold them close to your heart

- You have the capabilities of a leader as you've shown time and time again

- Your dedication and hard work would do wonders

But there are a few cons with this:

- You get incredibly emotional when it comes to small things, getting angry instead of talking things out in cases where you can

- When you get angry you lash out at the wrong people and make situations worse, which won't help the battalion in any sense

- During almost all events, from what I've heard from others and yourself personally is that you're a "lonewolf." How can a lonewolf be a leader if they run off and leave the rest of the group in the dark? It's happened multiple times

- This won't be much of a case as BCMD but you've gone over the heads of various leaders in the battalion, in some cases straight up refusing or not listening to what they had to say. In come situations this might be a positive if you had valid reason, but there wasn't any.

Obviously all these can be improved on and worked at, those cons can easily go away. But those were my last impressions, just work on those and I have no reason to believe you wouldn't make a good BCMD.

-EX SO Commander Hood

Edited by Hood
Formatting
59 minutes ago, Skylur said:

So first of all I didn’t curse at you so grow up and be more mature. Second don’t disrespect me because I was pointing out something and if you got yelled at you probably deserved it.

And you're continuing an argument on the forums.. Your point is?

• Disagree 1

I have mixed feelings about this application because I have seen how much you care about your battalion but I have seen you also go off and lose your temper at the drop off a hat which is not the most desirable thing to have in a BCMD...

I am going to have to say I am NEUTRAL on this application.   

Good luck!

4 hours ago, Meredith said:

Don't forget Bbstine no matter what your still part of SC (Shadow Company) and your voice/opinion always matters

You guys bitched about him wanting to apply -Says his voice and opinion always matter- Anyways Bbstine’s opinions are always fucking great

Edited by Ryx
  • Agree 1