Ex-Senior Commander/Ex-5th Fleet Battalion Commander/ Honorary Galactic Marine Captain Joe's Farewell

Hello my lovable Cucks and Normies!

Sorry I havn't been on this past month or so, I know i said I was coming back but it suddenly hit me that I really needed to think hard about my life and future, and thus making me decide to enlist into the Military and now that I have, I will be heading to Basic this Monday and probably won't be heard or seen for 3 or so months.

And so I will give my bullshit baby back bitch ass story 

I'm not a man for giving great speeches and shit so here it is...

I came to this community on December 2016 through Icefuse not knowing what to expect, my trainer was Gibbs who was RC at the time, I never knew that popping into that server would lead to a glourious adventures of cancer and fuckery. From there as I was roaming the bunk hall for not even a minute I was greeted by GM Mills and asked If I wanted to be a Marine and I said "Sure" WHICH WAS THE BEST DECISION IN My RP LIFE as I met incrediable people in the Battalion such as Forseen, Medic, Gene, and others.

Anyways I was pranking I'm not going to give my RP Life story but I do want to say my farewells to community that I had served and dedicated a good bunch of my time too.

I will say that being almost all things staff related (Staff, TRO, Gamemaker) and high command was a wonderful oppurtunity as I was one of many to help the community grow and deal with Issues to players. I certainly enjoyed it and I hope everyone in those ranks will continue doing their best for the server.

@Joah Words can't describe how godly you can be, You spark the community like no other person could, you have that 11/10 Charisma my dude, I hope your Server continues to Thrive! 

@Medic Daddy, You're the best Bacara hands down without a doubt, I will always remember those heavy beatings you gave me and the others before and after debrief, love you! <3

@Jackson My dude, my guy, the one, the only, and the Realist Rex on the server, Dude I can't seem to recall how we got close but I'm glad we did, I never met someone so...hard-working and very passionate about what they did, You're one of my best buddies on the server and I hope you continue to do great! #JacksonForFounder

@BlackMamba Dude so many Battles and so many wars, You went through hell and back at the begining and I did the best I could for you or at least I hope I did, but you were a pretty good Cody despite all the haters, Hope you're doing better and I enjoyed ours time on PUBG and bullshitery in Bunks!

@Forseen You're a Cool Cat...lol I remember that time you were Bacara and you told me I was demoted to PVT and I was confused as fuck, good times.

@Zyner My guy, One of the best boys in my 5th Fleet Battalion when I was BCMD, I enjoyed all the times we had in 5th fleet and chilling with your 104th Bois in Bunks, Stay lit fam.

@Ryx You're a Cool Cat My dude, Never stop Believing!

@Core *glares* I should have shot you up in Debrief when you got Marshal, lol but in all seriousness, You're an alright guy, stay active fam! <3

@Oxen You are one of many best Bacara's I've seen in my time on the server! always staying on top of things and not letting things lack when it comes to performance, you are an amazing Commander and I'm glad I got to meet someone of your abilities!

@Gene_Starwind Again, An Awesome Bacara and wonderful commander skills, as well as one of my best buddies on the server, I will never forget the bullshit in PUBG as well as on the server or that time i gave you an immediate whitelist to 5th Fleet :P I hope you do great Gene, I will always believe in you no matter what people say about you.

@Kirawrasaurus Rex You're one of the best people on the server cause Tits, Lol Jk, I really enjoyed all the times we had, the worm march line we had, the slap fest in bunks, and most importantly the TRO challange that drained us both dry! You're a cool person, don't let anyone get to you or bring you down!

@Naavi Naavi! Hands down best TRD and 101st BCMD, I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT TIME WE WERE FOOLING AROUND IN BUNKS AND I THREW THAT GRENADE which killed a minge and ST came to eat one of our asses, I will never forget the bullet you took for me! oh! and all the Hide and seek games we had during Baton Training!

@SquirtleKitty I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER WILL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY, IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! EVERYONE ELSE CAN FUCK OFF! <3 <3 <3

@Zander Best redneck on the server. Lol that time I was 5th fleet and you yelled at me cause i didn't know the compicated as fuck ranks on Icefuse and didn't immediatlely release your buddie in the Brig!

@Max Best Palpy I love you Baby and all the times we shared!

@Punda I'm glad to met you my dude. One of the best Gamemakers and RC, I hope you are doing well now and in the future.

@Freck What the Freck!? Not gonna lie, Most British people or whatever I met are usually power hungry ass hats, but you Freck are Amazing especially for your Age, Don't let your memes be dreams!

@Zomb Inactive but not forgotten.

@Smoke MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES! #SmokeForMarshal. I'm, glad GM was your first choice, you are ONE OF A FUCKING KIND!

@501st Battalion You punks are awesome, you may not have the numbers but you guys always knew how to adjust your behavior during certain times as well as show great improvement thoughout the times.

@212th Battalion You guys been though so many wars over silly reason and I hope it stopped, Quit fucking trying to powerplay one another and love one another, Now you guys have wonderful numbers and always know how to have a good time, I enjoy chilling with you guys and always randomly walking in yalls debrief. I've seen some impressive officers in the battalion and hope yall continue to do well.

@Galactic Marines You Bois Are by far hands down without a doubt the ONLY professional and serious battalion in the server and I'm extremely proud to have been in the battalion.

@104th You bois are some cool kids and I'm glad to have been you're Overlord, You guys have wonderful potential and I hope the server treats you well. 

@Shadow Company  despite my short time with yall, You guys edgy as fuck, but I will gladly have yall be my regimental Guard any day.

I'm getting to lazy to quote every battalion

Usually I would have wrote about how people who want to power play are retarded, I mean, c'mon, what are you? gay? 

Like for real, It's a Game fam, Favoritism is real, get over it, meet people and suck some dick, get promoted. You think I got regimental Commander by powerplaying? Lol nope, I got extremely fucking lucky with that. But in all seriousness I Applied for it cause I wanted to make the communitys experience on the server more fun and not gay. I didn't go around flaunting my power in a serious manner (I made jokes about demoting people like all CMD+ with a sense of humor do) but never took it upon myself to ruin someones day.  So remember that if you think being high command is all about the power, then you shouldn't be applying for it, Those who show true motivation for it deserve that position, applicants that want to inspire change and greatness for the community, NOW I';m not saying i was the best High command but I was alright. 

Anyways.....I'll miss all of yall and hope to truly come back some day.

AND REMEMBER

"You Resign a Hero or Live Long Enough to See Yourself Become Inactive"

-Ex-Senior Commander Joe.

• Agree 5

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Just now, Kip said:

Not even a tag dad xD

Nibba I thought you gone, Besides no words is needed for an extrodinary son such as yourselfs, words cant describe how you and I been hustling these streets Boi!

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Just now, XSilentJoe said:

Nibba I thought you gone, Besides no words is needed for an extrodinary son such as yourselfs, words cant describe how you and I been hustling these streets Boi!

I was gone do long ago. I hop on forums here and there. /me salutes 

3 hours ago, XSilentJoe said:

@BlackMamba Dude so many Battles and so many wars, You went through hell and back at the begining and I did the best I could for you or at least I hope I did, but you were a pretty good Cody despite all the haters, Hope you're doing better and I enjoyed ours time on PUBG and bullshitery in Bunks!

Joe, you're like a big brother to me! Love you man, you were my favorite ATK REG on Synergy (Necriss is still the best from Icefuse kappa). I couldn't have done this without you, wouldn't be able to survive those 6 months without you as ATK REG at the beginning, you were all I could ask for from an ATK REG CMD, just supported me perfectly! huge o7 to you man! I am doing great now lol. Thanks for the words and for everything you've done for me! LOVE YOU FOREVER JOE! <3

-212th (2ndAC) Commander BlackMamba

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

oof

5 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

Did someone necro po- oh no apparently he still plays.

Anyways, you were chill. Never saw you on icefuse (although I did kyber slam you once on CPT of RG) cause I was always on ground unless I held RG tryouts on the venator. Wish you luck.

I remember that day very well :P

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Now you make your goodbye? 

Totally, Better late then Never

DENIED

YOU MAY LEAVE AGAIN IN 30 DAYS 

PLEASE CONTACT AN OVERSEER PLUS FOR REASONS OF DENIAL 

you will may be gone but you will never be forgotten

Edited by LixCoffee
On 3/3/2018 at 10:02 AM, XSilentJoe said:

@Gene_Starwind Again, An Awesome Bacara and wonderful commander skills, as well as one of my best buddies on the server, I will never forget the bullshit in PUBG as well as on the server or that time i gave you an immediate whitelist to 5th Fleet :P I hope you do great Gene, I will always believe in you no matter what people say about you.

i miss the old days buddy back on icefuse as 5th fleet 

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.