Gene's Marshal Commander Resignation

Battalion: Grand Army Of The Republic

RP Name: Marshal Commander Gene

Date: 2/17/2017

Reason: Well goin into this position i knew this day would come, all bullshit and twisted words aside it was fun for while it lasted while the rest of the community didnt  agree with me, here you go heres your chance for a new marshal hope hes up to the challenge. Im not leaving the server but i am leaving the position of marshal commander. also these last few weeks have not felt like a game for me anymore i was getting to the point that i resented getting on because of the disrespect shown to me in game and around the server

Goodbyes:

@Core Thankyou Nani

@Oxen the one true friend among all the shit

@Xaze good man great leader def wish i had more time to spend watchin u and your battalion

@Joah ill see you on ark lets fuck up those mexicans

@Jackson thanks for all the help along the way

@Thexan maybe someday you will learn respect but who knows 

@ the rest of you sorry i didnt get a comment in but you and i prob talked already bout it.
Edited by Gene_Starwind

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Just now, Gene_Starwind said:

Battalion: Grand Army Of The Republic

RP Name: Marshal Commander Gene

Date: 2/17/2017

Reason: Well goin into this position i knew this day would come, all bullshit and twisted words aside it was fun for while it lasted while the rest of the community didnt  agree with me, here you go heres your chance for a new marshal hope hes up to the challenge.

Goodbyes:

@Core Thankyou Nani

@Oxen the one true friend among all the shit

@Xaze good man great leader def wish i had more time to spend watchin u and your battalion

@Joah ill see you on ark lets fuck up those mexicans

@Jackson thanks for all the help along the way

@Thexan maybe someday you will learn respect but who knows 

@ the rest of you sorry i didnt get a comment in but you and i prob talked already bout it.

I can't respect someone who doesn't deserve it. Good luck CT PVT Gene, you'll need it.

• Agree 8
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Thexan said:

I can't respect someone who doesn't deserve it. Good luck CT PVT Gene, you'll need it.

too bad im not a PVT

• Disagree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Gene overstepping his rank

High Council Incident

*Thexan, Dargon, and Bbstine talking about master stuff in a private channel*

*Gene abuses staff powers to get into the channel*

Gene: Thexan, I'm tired of your disprespect in debrief!

Thexan/Dargon/Bbstine: Excuse me, what are you doing in the HIGH COUNCIL channel?

Gene: I came in here to tell you-

*Interrupted*

Thexan: Excuse me Gene, get out. This isn't a staff issue and we're talking about shit you can't hear, so get the fuck out.

*Gene bitches out like he typically does and cries to Yoda and Jackson about it*

91st Incident

Gene in the 91st channel: If you use a soundboard again, you'll see what happens.

Thexan: You can't do anything, this isn't your channel.

Gene: I'm the marshal commander!

Thexan: It's up to the BCMD you cuck.

Gene: How long are you going to keep this up Thexan?

*About five minutes of arguing later*

Gene: You know what?

Leaves the channel and server to be a pansy on ARK

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 2

wow love how this became a flame post GG guys making me really wanna stay here

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 7

Just now, Gene_Starwind said:

Sorry but you posted the flame first. You literally poured lighter fluid over some wood and Thexan lit it. You fueled the fire bro.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Gene_Starwind said:

What did you expect when you targeted  Thexan and he is actually active on the server and people see him.  You knew this would become flame the second you said that.

Edited by Dragon
2 minutes ago, Medic said:

@Gene_Starwind, I respect @Thexanmore than you.

its ok medic i lost all respect for you a long time ago

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 15

• Retired Founder

ɪ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇ. 
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏᴡɴ. 

ᴍᴀɴ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇ.

• Agree 14
  • Disagree 1