Trad's Goodbye

Well, I was hoping not to make this post but my IRL problems are getting worse by the day, I just want to thank everyone for giving me such a nice experience on Synergy.
@Kyle Vanhorn Damn.. we've known each other for a very long time. We started in the 104th and ended as Rear and Vice Admirals together. It was indeed a good run.
@Stahl I don't know where I would be without you today. I really appreciate you being around.
@Joah Damn good server you got here. I am proud to be apart of this community.
@Runs with Apache You're the most chilled guy I've played with, fun guy. Best Ordo.
@freck I am proud of been working along side of you in Naval, TR program and staff. I'm damn proud of you.
@Cipher You're a good squad lead, however you would benefit Null more with an increase in activity.
@BlackMamba My little jew, no but I believe you're doing a good job in 212th and you're an amazing friend.
@Tomas The memories I've had on the server with you.. those were amazing.
@Korm Second to best Ordo. Fun guy to play games with.
@Derv You and I become a real cancerous team. Fun guy and really professional in serious situations.
@Puck *Cough* worst fox *cough* WHAT? nah, but you did a good job when you were Fox.
@Ryx We might not talk that much with each other. But your discord is legit cancer. Other than that you yourself is a cool guy.
@Comics I dont know what to say about you. You're good at giving me headaches.
@BadDog I am going to miss my little cripple <3
@Esitt Congratulations on Vice Admiral, make me and freck proud.
@Zander God.. the games we've played.. Most fun I've had tbh.
@Baxter You're a good lad, but the weeb in you is taking over.. ;u;

I probably have forgotten a few people, but ehh

Edited by traditional
  • Agree 6

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

Trad you will be missed @traditional

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( tell me it's just a nightmare and I'll wake up soon and realize it isn't true... I already miss you brother. Play GTA with me please babe. Love you bud <3

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7

Real tough stuff Trad, the days when you were the Vice Admiral and me, you, Baller, and Murdock played GTA 5 was a tad bit aids but fun. You will be missed and every now and then hop into Teamspeak to say hello and talk. You will be missed mate, o7 you get to be a mic spammer in Valhalla now. Much love <3

Edited by Esitt
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( tell me it's just a nightmare and I'll wake up soon and realize it isn't true... I already miss you brother. Play GTA with me please babe. Love you bud <3

Will do some time

• Agree 1

@traditional I just want you to know, anytime anyone ever questioned your activity, maturity or dedication to Null....I stood behind you 100%. All the jokes and trash talking aside, you were one of my favorite people to play with. 

When you get things settled I look forward to us playing more games and raiding random servers.

You may have one more fruit loop my son.

Fruit_Loop.jpg

• Agree 1
54 minutes ago, Runs with Apache said:

@traditional I just want you to know, anytime anyone ever questioned your activity, maturity or dedication to Null....I stood behind you 100%. All the jokes and trash talking aside, you were one of my favorite people to play with. 

When you get things settled I look forward to us playing more games and raiding random servers.

You may have one more fruit loop my son.

Fruit_Loop.jpg

thank you father
bf081c09fe4b88cf46935dc28ddf760a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...