Tomas' Staff Application

Tomas

RP Name: Shadow Knight V Tomas (AKA Aphex when on a clone)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31140821 (Link embedded)

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have been staff for the server previously, most of you probably know me in one respect or another.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time as staff and only left due to time and health constraints.  While I do still have health issues, they are more under control now than at the time of my resignation, and as for time I have nothing but time.  You will find that my time on the server as of late is lacking, however ask anyone who knows me, when I staff I am dedicated and you will see 200-300+ hours weekly if accepted. My 6,259 hours on Gmod are 90% staff related.  Not really a whole lot more to say here other than, I obviously know the rules and regulations and what is required of staff and would enjoy joining the staff team once more. I look forward to once again helping the server in a meaningful way.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hello my name is Tomas, (Hello Tomas)
I am an avid fan of everything electronic, books, star wars, food, and fine whiskey.  I am 32 years old married with a son, and I have nothing but time as a stay at home dad.  I have been with the community since opening day and with icefuse for more than a year prior to that.  I am a competitive person, a leader and a dedicated son of a bitch, when I set my mind on something I go for it with everything in me.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Several months of Head staff with Zander on a series of 10+ CS:GO servers, followed by over a year of staffing on Icefuse reaching executive ranks prior to leaving, prior Head admin for Synergy since opening day until recently when health and time concerns pushed me to resign, as stated previously, I now believe those concerns are under control and I am fully able to return to staff.

P.S. I just now realized using dark format on forums this application format looks fantastic, however this may look incredibly odd on lighter forum settings so if so, I apologize.  But I mean dark theme for the win (IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!)

• Retired Founder

O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡o͜͡ p͜͡e͜͡o͜͡p͜͡l͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡a͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡a͜͡u͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡ m͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ w͜͡h͜͡o͜͡ I͜͡ a͜͡m͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡, n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡ j͜͡u͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ i͜͡n͜͡ s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡f͜͡f͜͡, b͜͡u͜͡t͜͡ I͜͡R͜͡L͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡o͜͡. +1

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Forseen said:

O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡o͜͡ p͜͡e͜͡o͜͡p͜͡l͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡a͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡a͜͡u͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡ m͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ w͜͡h͜͡o͜͡ I͜͡ a͜͡m͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡, n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡ j͜͡u͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ i͜͡n͜͡ s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡f͜͡f͜͡, b͜͡u͜͡t͜͡ I͜͡R͜͡L͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡o͜͡. +1

I read your name as was like. Oh Faeoae, wait, your not fao.

31 minutes ago, Joah said:

I read your name as was like. Oh Faeoae, wait, your not fao.

Stay tuned. ;)

with that being said tho, Tomas is a bit of a dick, but he's the kind of dick you want on the staff team, +1.*

* - I am not in any way posting this comment because Tomas promoted me three times on Icefuse when I was a knight

Edited by Faoeoa
1 hour ago, Faoeoa said:

Stay tuned. ;)

with that being said tho, Tomas is a bit of a dick, but he's the kind of dick you want on the staff team, +1.*

* - I am not in any way posting this comment because Tomas promoted me three times on Icefuse when I was a knight

FAVORITSM!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.