DU Complaints

As of late i've had a lot of hatred coming towards DU for a key few things. And I just want to ask you, why? Why do I get threatened, warned, and talked to behind my back? I've been getting told "Oh, you can't have numbers. Joah said that you're and SOBDE and you don't need numbers, so you're going to get removed if you keep recruiting" What? I accomplish something in the year and a half I play this server and I get shit for doing so. I don't know if @Joah can confirm about the numbers thing, but either way it's making me feel insecure about everything.

Another thing, minge battalion? Tell me who minges and doesn't get kicked out now-a-days. The only time we minge is when ryanTR is on and that's to show him how this server won't be boring outside of events if we actually do something. Most of the time it's concealed, and I don't like doing it either way. I'm not the suck up type, but i'll do it for ryan only for the servers case. Another point is that people think that "Your tryouts are easier than 212ths and 501st's" Bullshit. We have more people failing than passing. We only get 4-5 people in a day if were lucky. If not it's 1-3.

I just want to kindly ask you all to knock it off and stop talking behind peoples backs. I come to this server to have fun and play, i'm willing to do all the work I need to. But when I do do the work I get shot down immediately because of hatred and doubt from people. Please just stop. I want you to just understand as of now it's my battalion and I shall do as I will with it. If you have an issue then talk to me like a normal human without cussing me out and yelling since you think you are always right. I can't fix things under and immatures word.

I'm not asking for you to respect me, i'm asking for you to respect my battalion.

I don't want this to be a heat thread on who has the biggest dick in synergy, please don't argue. Just listen

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1

Bruh dooms unit has been doing amazing even since you became BCMD idk who tf is saying that it's a mingey battalion and to the people saying that if you keep recruiting DU will be removed please actually fuck of

Edited by Mike
Gotta love auto correct to rooms unit
  • Agree 1

Du is furry battalion nothing more to say.

JK I personally think that jayarr is doing a VERY good job as doom. Du is operating good and they seem to work well and I have not seen a Du minge in a while (except for jayarr himself lol XD) and that wedge line thing u had in mhb yesterday was awesome ? and jayarr to be fair your breaking 2 server rules with Du! 

1.Du must be a dead battalion

2.battalion commanders must not be active

for shame dude for shame

Edited by ccmonty
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

Anybody who talks shit behind anybody’s back is a coward, nuff’ said.

And for the SOBDE thing, it’s not true at all, a battalion is a battalion and needs to have their numbers.

precisely

I don't play but I've heard you've done pretty aight as Doom (which is better than you as Wolffe way back when)

It does come with the numbers that anything that's a relatively large battalion will get a bit of flaming towards them; you might get a fair few of PVTs who join and then just minge and then never play again but that's not too bad and everyone gets those

16 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

precisely

I don't play but I've heard you've done pretty aight as Doom (which is better than you as Wolffe way back when)

It does come with the numbers that anything that's a relatively large battalion will get a bit of flaming towards them; you might get a fair few of PVTs who join and then just minge and then never play again but that's not too bad and everyone gets those

B.B. stein has never been wolf

• Disagree 1

Don't know why DOOM is getting hate considering people were like "dead battalion" overall Doom is on the up at the moment with higher counts than most, good training sessions that actually put to use one of the sole items Doom uses that being the Shield. 

To many snakes lately and it isn't needed, once again we all came here to avoid that bs happening when Joah was BS'ed by certain people in the first place, back onto topic.. Nothing wrong with Doom currently, you make events fun and enjoyable because you all get involved and play it out the best you can making it fun for myself as a Game master, it's the best feeling as a GM to get a great response from a battalion full of numbers. 

Keep up the good work, ignore the haters.

• Agree 2

Everyone: "Doom's Unit is in danger, they'll probably get removed. They don't have much numbers."

*two weeks later*

Everyone: "What why the fuck do Doom's Unit have so many people? What the fuck is this bullshit? We're not jealous. We fucking hate you."

Edited by Fours
  • Agree 2

Jayarr, you and your commanders/officers are doing an extremely well job with this battalion. Anyone that says you are dead, mingy, or even inactive. They are jealous of what you have! Never take the things you love for granted. Keep making DU the best and dab on those damn haters.

Edited by Esitt
  • Agree 1

You're doing fine.

You just need to let this role off your shoulders. It's a video game. People are fucking stupid. Brush it off, and continue striving. Because you're doing a good job so far.

And about the numbers, it's just that Joah stated that DU shouldn't be large, and now that's started a pointless war.

Because if you think you can handle a large battalion, that's up to you. Nobody should decide how big your battalion needs to be