Buzz Thorison

RP Name:

TR 91st ARTL Commander Buzz

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:52465724

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

91st BCMD Neyo

Experience:

I have been a CMD for about nearly a week or two and have been actively recruiting. As my time as a 2ndLT through Commander I have been doing trainings for the battalion itself making sure the battalion is what it supposed to be doing.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

The reason I think I should become a Battalion Commander is because I want to be able to assist the 91st on revival, I host tryouts on a daily basis, and I think I have what it takes on such a huge responsibility. As known I was brought in as a 2ndLT in the battalion in late December to help out, and I think that I have fulfilled the part and it does show. Recently we have seen the 91st up and down with recruitment and that is going to be one of my main priorities of fixing, as well with formation training. I have some other ideas but like a politician, I can't reveal what I have planned (sorry directors). Some of the other reasons that I think I should is that I have been apart of the 91st before and have seen it when it was glorious, that is my main drive to get a BCMD spot, that way the 91st will be glorious as it was. Other people may say the 91st is cursed (some believe it is true), to me, the 91st isn't cursed, just hit a little speed bump along the way, I'd like to recover from that speed bump. To others who probably don't even really know me or for those who do, whether you know me or not, I will work with almost any battalion as battalion relationships are probably the greatest thing for a BCMD. I will work with other battalions whether being involved in their trainings as in (EOD, Tech, whichever one I am missing, bad memory), and general training itself. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

All times will be CST (Central Standard Time)

Mon: 3:30 pm - 9:30pm

Tues:2:30 pm - 9:30pm

Wed: 3:30 pm - 9:30pm

Thurs: 3:30 pm - 9:30pm

Fri: 3:30 pm - 11pm

Sat: 8ish am - 11pm

Sun: 8ish am - 9:30pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

6 months with a 4 month disappearance (got burnt out but I am back)

Do you have a microphone?:

Of course

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I'd like to see the battalion running like its good ole' days, more than 10 people on at a time with active members. I would also like to see the 91st known as one of the elite battalions like it was and should be. To me, this battalion needs to work together on more formations, and most definitely communication. Like I stated before more recruitment is needed and it will be achieved. I want to see the 91st with more discipline so expect pt and other kind of trainings. This is not as a thing I want but a thing that the 91st needs as Neyo was one tough S.O.B and wanted his troopers to understand discipline (This will be held to an extent, can't have quitters). The 91st is not a battalion where it should only consist of a few members, I want this battalion not be a squad, I want and will get it to a battalion, 15+ members on at a time that are active and will be known as the elite battalion. This battalion should be bigger than most, it is a recon and I will be implementing more reconnaissance trainings that will be mandatory for every 91st member, whether past or present we need to be able to get in and out with the least amount of casualties. To me the 91st is my home, it is one of the battalions that I have stayed with the longest, so to me, I have seen the ups and downs of the 91st, and I would just like to see it back to its original state. So with the help of the 91st members and to those who would like to help out, we are here and ready to speak to you about any suggestions. At the end of my term I would like to see every 91st member trained in almost anything, this way they have knowledge of knowing how to deal with situations. The minginess that we've seen is at little to none, it will stay that way, same with the rule, all 91st will not be able to be bailed if arrested will be staying. So if I could have one thing at the end of my term, is to be known as the BCMD that had done everything what he has said he was going to do, recruitment will be going up, numbers will go up, general knowledge of all 91st members...up, battalion readiness...up, expectations will go up for sure, and at last, the 91st will go up.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Understood.

Edited by Rasputin
Clarifying some things
  • Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Agree 2

+1 since resigning, mt activity has decreased tremendously but i stayed in the discord and Buzz here is always the one recruiting and hosting trainings and basically leading the battalion while thexan was away. Good luck mate. Also, although u need a bit more info on ur app, actions speak louder than words and thats basically why youve gotten +1

P.S. sorry for starting the curse, hope it doesnt get u next

Edited by Big Man
Forgot some info

+1 Guys Buzz is really the only active officer on for the 91st. I'm on quite often and I never see another officer. If you want to actually see Neyo this is the chance. He has been holding tryouts since he came back and furthermore deserves to be the BCMD. Guys  like Lazer said it's not about what you say it's about what you do. Just because some of you think that there isn't a lot of detail doesn't mean jack its about how he handles himself.

Edited by Brak/Mainstay

+1, Honestly there is only one area that I could see people mistaking for lacking in detail. That is his experience. However He did cover it,seeing how he has only been in the 91st, so although it was little it did still help us look into his "experience". So to those who are -1ing for "lack of detail". I'm sorry he couldn't jerk himself off like Gene and I did in our applications. Or like most people do in their applications. Instead he answered them in some what lengthy answers that Fully answered the question. There was at no point while reading this application did I feel there wasn't enough detail to fill me in on what was needed.

• Agree 3

Why didn't you mention your experience in the 187th? 

+1 a lot of you new people may not know this guy, but he'll do a good job. 

Even though he's currently in the 91st, he's barely been in there. This is the equivalent of someone from the outside taking over, something the 91st could use. 

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.