Kaiser Staff Abuse/frp/playing favoritism

RP Name:james CT PVT James

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63772478

Staff member you are reporting:Kaiser

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):STEAM_0:0:146600285

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: trying to do anything against someone who is breaking the rules and allowing you to go so he is playing favoritism and saying don't matter because who he is

Explain the situation: people abusing intercoms first time he got a warning second time he got nothing and Kaiser denied any AOS on him for intercom abuse

Evidence (If applicable):in the video you will see I'm putting in the AOS on him it getting denied by Fox and give her a warning at the beginning of the video at the end you will see him using it again and fox is not doing anything about him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEkBJOp-L8

and did not see it before in Kaiser not going to buy VIP is the only one who can be event characters https://ibb.co/hX5fr2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGGTZCqvlfA for spawning in a lightsaber and abusing Force powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Mzo24dsR0 not going through protocols on atcs

I would say anyone else have any issues with him and have other than some of it to provide it here

Edited by JamesBrent
do not see Kaiser setting a normal user to event job
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 4
  • Bruh 1
  • Based 1
Head Admin

Hi James sorry for the confusion. 

I am well within my rank to give someone a warning instead of arresting them depending on the situation. In this case with Glupshitto, I decided to give him a warning instead of arresting him for intercom abuse. 

Wasn't my event, I didn't make him an Event Job or an Event Character. Seemed every single other player at the time enjoyed him being there though. Even the GM named himself #1 Glupshitto Fan at the end for Debrief.

I have no idea what the 2nd video is. 

For the third video, I am not intending to takeoff with ATC, I am only intending to use the weapons on the ship during the event to the GAR's advantage. Due to the lack of actually taking off, I did not clear anything with ATC. It's also active combat so the only thing I would need to say is that im taking off, which I didn't. 

In addition, if issues with people rise and you have video evidence, please contact their superiors at the time of the incident, not days after. My direct superiors are Directors and @Rohanas my RCMD. 

@Shadythoughts?

Edited by KaiserNeiner
answering different question

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1

finally someone with fucking balls of steels can finally get this guy. 

Here is some of the lessons i learned that i hope kaiser can learn.

@KaiserNeiner

No fucking warnings on this server, this is a hardcore fucking GMOD server for people like us, dont try to ruin it with your mingy behavior dude.

No fucking getting into LAAT, your barely trained and frankly just a bad driver let real fucking pilots get it, not only do you take over CG you wanan take Pilot job next? 

No fucking spawning in lightsabers at all, we get it bro you were rahm kota! but no one fucking cares geek, how about you use your ARREST BATON and stop being biased/favortism

I have had personal issues with kaiser before so im glad someone can finanly speak out against him, during high staff meeting kaiser would constantly talk about "Making Synergy Great Again" he made it such a hostile work enviorment one meeting i screamed and cried 

@JamesBrentthe silent minority stands with you brother

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 4

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Veteran Admin

Isn't ATC protocols void during combat provided combat protocols are active?

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

why cant there ever be a good report on Kaiser, bro's boutta be 2-0

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Based 2

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

12 minutes ago, Bacta said:

So true and based, I think it's about time someone tried to take this guy down a peg or two. 

Edited by Joyboy
5 minutes ago, Bacta said:

+1

Here is some of the lessons i learned that i hope kaiser can learn.

@KaiserNeiner

No fucking warnings on this server, this is a hardcore fucking GMOD server for people like us, dont try to ruin it with your mingy behavior dude.

No fucking getting into LAAT, your barely trained and frankly just a bad driver let real fucking pilots get it, not only do you take over CG you wanan take Pilot job next? 

No fucking spawning in lightsabers at all, we get it bro you were rahm kota! but no one fucking cares geek, how about you use your ARREST BATON and stop being biased/favortism

I have had personal issues with kaiser before so im glad someone can finanly speak out against him, during high staff meeting kaiser would constantly talk about "Making Synergy Great Again" he made it such a hostile work enviorment one meeting i screamed and cried 

@JamesBrentthe silent minority stands with you brother

So real, thank you for standing up to the Fun menace. He's terrorizing us with his funness and we can't have that around here.

33 minutes ago, JamesBrent said:

RP Name:james CT PVT James

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63772478

Staff member you are reporting:Kaiser

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):STEAM_0:0:146600285

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: trying to do anything against someone who is breaking the rules and allowing you to go so he is playing favoritism and saying don't matter because who he is

Explain the situation: people abusing intercoms first time he got a warning second time he got nothing and Kaiser denied any AOS on him for intercom abuse

Evidence (If applicable):in the video you will see I'm putting in the AOS on him it getting denied by Fox and give her a warning at the beginning of the video at the end you will see him using it again and fox is not doing anything about him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEkBJOp-L8

and did not see it before in Kaiser not going to buy VIP is the only one who can be event characters https://ibb.co/hX5fr2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGGTZCqvlfA for spawning in a lightsaber and abusing Force powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Mzo24dsR0 not going through protocols on atcs

I would say anyone else have any issues with him and have other than some of it to provide it here

I've gotta thank you for this report. He has had to much power for to long, I just hope that the higher ups open their eyes at this corruption spreading through their server.

• Agree 1

Blueman

get this guy outta here god bless!

On a real note can we not have a stupid staff report? thanks. 

ATC protocols are void in combat. 

HA/Fox allows Kaiser to deny an AOS and he then integrated Glupshitto into the upcoming event f or Morale Support. I see nothing wrong with this. Punishment is handled at staffs discretion and he damn well used his discretion

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Isn’t getting staff reported a prerequisite for director 

calling it Kaiser will be director if Ollie or Gohn leaves 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

all i got say is homie let him abuse the intercom 5 or 6 time any other ct would of been arrested thats bais as hell and i think that should not be on the server everyone should be treated equally that just how it is 

Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Luffy said:

all i got say is homie let him abuse the intercom 5 or 6 time any other ct would of been arrested thats bais as hell and i think that should not be on the server everyone should be treated equally that just how it is 

I gave him permission to use the intercom for morale boosting purposes with the upcoming event with M-3 clearance aka BCMD clearance after the denied RAOS. I have never arrested anyone that intercom abused that had permission to use it. Don't think I've seen it either. 

Edited by KaiserNeiner

spacer.png

James reporting another person man I keep getting deva vu Ive had you come up to me on multiple occasions to report people which have been either straight up wrong or just reporting people for just having a good time on a video game like can we please stop with the random reports of players lmao :HUH-flipped:

Edited by Arizona
15 hours ago, blazin said:

why cant there ever be a good report on Kaiser, bro's boutta be 2-0

Yea Kaiser signed up for the CMD Report Rewards Program. He gets a free Ice Cream Sundae if he gets reported 1 more time.

Also @JamesBrent I will say The clip you posted of Kaiser "force abusing after spawning himself a Light saber" doesn't show Kaiser at all. Did you post the wrong clip or something?

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

Head Admin
15 hours ago, KillJoy said:

Isn’t getting staff reported a prerequisite for director 

calling it Kaiser will be director if Ollie or Gohn leaves 

Rohan deserves it more than me

spacer.png

• Director
Director

After looking through the evidence provided it's not sufficent @JamesBrent If you come across any other kind of evidence I will gladly take a look

OJ.png?ex=662add3d&is=66298bbd&hm=d1b04b

• Funny 3
  • Based 3

• Director
Director

Completed