Name: Thunder/Draa

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: Since ARC troopers have specific additional armor to wear, increase ARC troopers armor by 50

Implementation: Give all ARC whitelists a 50 armor increase

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Phase_II_ARC_Trooper_Armor. it states "the inherent modifications left the armor suit less capable of modification but provided better overall protection." ARC troopers have a suit designed to give more armor protection than a normal clone troopers. 

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Debelopment
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: All ARC Whitelists

Slots: 

Description: Increase Armor Values

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: Increase ARC armour by 50

spacer.png

CURRENT: 41ST GCD ARCL DRAA

FORMER: 41ST COOKER501ST21ST KU CHARGER

Posted (edited)

If SOBDE have extra armor then they should get it as well, just never seen what bodygroupers SOBDE have. Ive put ARC cos i am ARC and ive seen what we get. Ive never been SOBDE

2 minutes ago, Clutch said:

If SOBDE doesn't get it for our armor ARC shouldn't either

Edited by Bleed1ngthunder

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

-1 Im not a fan of moving in the direction of players getting more health or armor of any kind. Personally, I think the health and armor you can have at the current moment is way more than enough to tank through almost anything and just adding more takes away from the RP aspect of being afraid to die and play smarter.

• Funny 1
Head Admin

i wanted to support this so bad and then i thought abt Alpha ARC's with an extra 50 armor along with a jetpack and westars

-1 unless this would apply to non rancor jobs

• Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Clutch said:

If SOBDE doesn't get it for our armor ARC shouldn't either

acting like you dont have an inherent damage reduction is crazy Katarn class armor was also made to benefit Commando's who didn't do front line engagements like ARCs. 

+1 for serverwide ARC

12 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

i wanted to support this so bad and then i thought abt Alpha ARC's with an extra 50 armor along with a jetpack and westars

i think he is asking for all ARC considering he's Draa in 41st

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

43 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

It would make more sense like how the chain gun with ARC in rancor for balance, all regular arcs outside rancor get it but the only arcs in rancor who have it are 17, Havoc, Colt, Blitz (Main Lore Characters)

• Dumb 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Edgar said:

-1 Make Beskar lore accurate and give all mandos 1k hp

Durring the clone wars beskar was extremely rare and actual pure beskar armor sets were impossible to come by, most armors were composites with some beskar in them

• Dumb 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Yes any ARC whitelist, so 41st ARC, CG ARC and so on would get it

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

14 hours ago, Funnyman said:

One question, would this be only classes with the full ARC kit, or any classes that have a part of the kit that require ARC training to use? (Yes I'm talking about KU)

I mean wouldn't just be anyone with ARC Armor?

28 minutes ago, EODmanKarl said:

I mean wouldn't just be anyone with ARC Armor?

To balance it, prolly not, 

+not all arc armor jobs require arc training, for example All BCMDs are ARC trained through the CC program in lore but it isn’t required to be arc trained for BCMD on the server.  And only  BCMD that doesnt use ARC armor that I can think of is Bacara .Would be silly to give it to those not arc trained

Edited by Drip
Edit

spacer.png

• Director
Director

While we are at it let’s reduce Naval & Jedi health since we don’t have any armor 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Bruh 1
  • Based 1

Head Admin
7 hours ago, gohn said:

While we are at it let’s reduce Naval & Jedi health since we don’t have any armor 

Make civies w/o armor, cadets, naval, and jedi spawn in with 1 hp

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander