Keller Unit Charger.

Name: Bobby Biceps

RP Rank: SGM

Suggestion: Could you give my man Charger more body groups to work with?

Implementation: Add like pauldrons different helmets maybe. I would like more something to work with.

Lore: N/A 

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

KU Charger

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: 

Edited by BobbyBiceps
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

BIG DICK ENERGY | Look for stars and believe in what you can become.

Current: ARCL, Fives & Warrant Officer of 501st. 

spacer.png

It's not meant to have tons of body groupers, unironically you have the same as Keller just a different helmet. KU and 21st in general is not a battalion meant to have a ton of body groupers. The fact that there is a Charger model at all now is huge enough in my opinion because there used to be nothing.

Edited by Cucumber
  • Agree 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

• 2 weeks later...

-1 No Lore behind it, when is he even seen with pauldrons

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

+1 I think the models need more body groupers in general, when I used to play on DU there where enough Body groupers that I could tell rank with a glance instead of having to go up to them to check

-1. Fake character with the same amount of bodygroupers as Keller and only slightly fewer than other jobs. 

A different helmet doesn't make much sense. Do you want him to have a KU Helmet? that would just look goofy as hell.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:55 AM, Cucumber said:

It's not meant to have tons of body groupers, unironically you have the same as Keller just a different helmet. KU and 21st in general is not a battalion meant to have a ton of body groupers. The fact that there is a Charger model at all now is huge enough in my opinion because there used to be nothing.

This ^ 21st in general has way more BGs than it should. You can take off your skirt, color hair, have the most unique hair on server etc. Before it was literally glowy eyes a backpack option and taking the helmet off. 21st is supposed to essentially wear hazmat suits.

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Mystic said:

-1. Fake character with the same amount of bodygroupers as Keller and only slightly fewer than other jobs. 

A different helmet doesn't make much sense. Do you want him to have a KU Helmet? that would just look goofy as hell.

This ^ 21st in general has way more BGs than it should. You can take off your skirt, color hair, have the most unique hair on server etc. Before it was literally glowy eyes a backpack option and taking the helmet off. 21st is supposed to essentially wear hazmat suits.

Well the thing is how does an engineer helmet make sense for me? I mean I'm no engineer nor SUP class, but that's what I'm trying to connect the dots here. But lets say you've been assumed that you were SUP every time you were looked at. Wouldn't that be a lil annoying sometimes?

Edited by BobbyBiceps
I need to add more context.

spacer.png

-1 Charger looks sexy as is

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin
4 hours ago, BobbyBiceps said:

Well the thing is how does an engineer helmet make sense for me? I mean I'm no engineer nor SUP class, but that's what I'm trying to connect the dots here. 

-1 not for the suggestion but you've said twice now how YOU want the change for YOUR character. This character does not belong to you forever, server suggestions should be made with the future of the unit or the character in mind not your desire to play them. No hate towards you, I just don't like the mindset this suggestion was made from. 

Edited by KaiserNeiner
Spelling and addition
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

you know what kudos to you. I don't blame you for that to be fair with you on this. I got little ippy because a lotta people are clowning me, but it's a good trait to have if it's just me only wanting it. I only want this implementation happened because I didn't expect the model entirely to have little to no kit bashing with it.  I agree with that.

I want it implemented so that when I'm no longer charger at lease they can cherish it and switch up the designs with it. That's all what it is.

• Dumb 1
  • Based 1

spacer.png

7 hours ago, BobbyBiceps said:

Well the thing is how does an engineer helmet make sense for me? I mean I'm no engineer nor SUP class, but that's what I'm trying to connect the dots here. But lets say you've been assumed that you were SUP every time you were looked at. Wouldn't that be a lil annoying sometimes?

Not at all. Because it's great to have a job and a sick model/helmet rather than just be a name change. A normal GM/KU helmet doesn't make sense for you either. Given the conditions those helmets are meant to withstand (theyre just full face Clone Pilot helmets which are built to withstand vacuum and non habitable spaces for longer) the Engineer Helmet thats not even canonically the ENG helmet is a much more fitting helmet for KU/21st specialties than any other helmet aside from the synthmesh helmet 

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=