Null Pistol Change

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: MAJ

Suggestion: Change the dual pistols null get from the Dual DC-17 to the Dual Westar-34

Implementation: change the gun for another gun. Harmless change.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Null 11 Ordo / Null 5 Prudii / Null 6 Kom'rk / Null 7 Mereel / Null 10 Jaing / Null 12 A'den

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: 
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Remove: rw_sw_dual_dc17

Add: rw_sw_dual_westar34

Other: N/A

• Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

When considering the extensive lore that surrounds the prestigious Null Class Arcs, one ponders on what they should bear to the battlefield! 
I personally believe that this change amongst loadouts is something of the upmost importance! 
Based tbh

• Agree 1
  • Bruh 1

+1 makes more sense

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 honestly Null should be able to have all the westar weapons in their kits 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

GM Leadership

They are ARC Troopers why would they not have the ARC weapons? At the end of the day they are a Republic ARC Trooper job and not a Bounty Hunter Mando job. Its cool that they have a mando model and all but I feel it makes more sense for there Republic gear to be their main loadout. -1 for me

• Winner 4

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin
22 hours ago, Boof said:

They are ARC Troopers why would they not have the ARC weapons? At the end of the day they are a Republic ARC Trooper job and not a Bounty Hunter Mando job. Its cool that they have a mando model and all but I feel it makes more sense for there Republic gear to be their main loadout. -1 for me

Based, -1

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

On 3/8/2024 at 3:14 AM, Boof said:

Exactly, additionally as the suggestion says there is no lore behind it, makes no sense for them to use them -1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

On 3/8/2024 at 2:14 AM, Boof said:

I agree with this -1

Edited by Hector

sse.png.7f1ef70b99f7958aa48560ca3d0a1aa0

On 3/8/2024 at 3:14 AM, Boof said:

Compeltely Agree. -1

• 2 weeks later...

+1 based idea

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=