Blocking the hallway

During an event, the Hallway to bunks was blocked off by several people, so that they could inspect a freighter attached to the airlock. However, this made it so that no one was able to use the only walkway into or out of bunks (excluding the elevator, which is cancerous). How is it withing ship regulations to block off such a highly used corridor, when they could easily just move aside and only block the airlock door? The people blocking it were also very rude when dealing with people. There are a lot of people who still don't know the ship, and they may not be able to efficiently find their destination if they don't use their normal route.

11 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

We need to talk about real problems here,

why the FUCK does it say BCMD+ to get to the hyperdrive bridge, but when you get up there it says CPT+. 

WHADUFAK

Are you sure it's not naval CPT+? I wouldn't know I've never been up there :P

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

why the FUCK does it say BCMD+ to get to the hyperdrive bridge, but when you get up there it says CPT+. 

WHADUFAK

i can do a fixy to ze texty

Edited by Jayarr

WHADUFAK

From what I understand, it says that you must be BCMD+ (or gain permission) to enter that floor. The CPT+ part is to access the MEETING ROOM. That’s how it was explained to me at least

WHADUFAK

Idk man I'm just a sergeant I just go where I want. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.