CC/CR HUD Announcement

Bane

Name: Bane

RP Rank: SGM

Suggestion: Add a toggleable, either in Helix or C menu settings, CR/CC announcement that allows all players to know when a CC is joining 

Implementation: Xaze adds another tick box to either the Helix settings or the C menu settings so it can be turned on/off based on player preference. Preferably it would be a big text in the middle of your screen stating that a CC needs a trainer based on a cc connecting for the first time.

Lore: Training CCs is vital to synergy lore

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Former: A lot of shit dude

+1, this would be kinda cool. Instead of VA's having to spam the Admin chat right away. I think a big message across the screen would get the point across (I'd hope). Big Fan of this!

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 make it big. and realy slow so it types for like a whole minute and everyone turns it off like the one on batuu

• Funny 1
  • Based 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

If you can't see
"(Insert Name) (Insert SteamID) has joined for the first time!!"

You might need glasses.

• Dumb 3

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Management
31 minutes ago, Kortnul said:

If you can't see
"(Insert Name) (Insert SteamID) has joined for the first time!!"

You might need glasses.

Chat can get a lil messy + sometimes new players begin to load in or do load in and rejoin making their message not say that they joined for the first time so only relying on that message isn't ideal.

I'd personally say I'd prefer to just see CRs in the TAB menu. Everyone is always lurking in the player list anyways.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

6 hours ago, Marvel said:

Chat can get a lil messy + sometimes new players begin to load in or do load in and rejoin making their message not say that they joined for the first time so only relying on that message isn't ideal.

I'd personally say I'd prefer to just see CRs in the TAB menu. Everyone is always lurking in the player list anyways.

This would even work, it really doesn't matter what is done as long as something is done. Like you said, when there is an event going on and we got 70+ people active you can hardly keep up with chat, and you rely on hoping a VA caught it and is spamming Admin chat.

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

• 2 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Pending
To be reviewed by the Founders and Dev Team