Daily Roll Credit Maximum

Drip

Name: Drip

RP Rank: CPT

Suggestion: Increase the maximum amount of credits that can be received in the Daily Roll

Implementation: Add more options and larger options for credits received

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Reason: 30k Credits doesn't get you anything on this server, with the cheapest guns being a million credits its really not significant. I'm not asking for it to be ridiculous increase but just an increase in general, having a 1m credit win being like a 0.000001% chance of happening would be interesting (not that exact percentage rate)

• Winner 1
  • Based 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Head Admin

-1 perma weapons are supposed to be hard. Grind events, grind quests, etc. 

With the current quests that are available, you can earn 145k credits per hour with a party system. This is:
50k from planet patrol
75k from clearing caves
10k from CY patrol
10k from Resupplying Village (Supposed to be 100k, awaiting a fix)

If you play 3 hours a day, that's 435k per day, 3.05 mil a week. Obviously these numbers are different for everyone as everyone's ability to play on the server is different, but that's the baseline that I'm giving. This is not factoring in daily spins, credits from events, potential gambling rolls, salary, credits being given to you, or selling renown. 

Point is there is a lot of ways to make money if you want to try, and perma weapons should be difficult to acquire. Rewards long term players a bit more. 

More quests are on the way btw. 

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 2

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1.

I dont want to do the same quests everyday.

Sometimes quests dont refresh correclty.

Sometimes i have 0 quests at all. 

I don't want to AFK. I want to press 1 button and see if i can "copy message" into OOC and make fun of myself for winning nothing, even after there are new prizes. 

I mean. Don't make the payouts insane. Just like how you get 30k now, make it 75k instead. 

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Pending
To be reviewed by the Founders and Dev Team