Name: Yularen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87120731

Who helped (If applicable): Ollie, Zeros

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Order 66

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/3/2

Gameplay was fun

Felt like the care and effort is a little poor here because well... it just becomes an RDM fest eventually.

Server performance was up and down

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5/5/5 Pretty fun, I got the kill clones as a cool kid commando, then I got to cut clones in half as a cool kid Jedi. Then I got to do a lot of cool rp. 

Former: Ahsoka Tano / Wrecker / Atin

Former: Sage Manager

Former: 332nd Jedi Lead / 501st Officer 501st DA Lead

spacer.png

2/4/3 I get server pop was hurting the server performance, but we as 104th and 41st were trying to clear sec2 and the Jedi just kept respawning and coming back for the whole event and killing us from behind. None of the 104th liked this event or deployment at all!!!

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

3/3/2 Honestly went way too long and everyones was just breaking rules left and right and it wasnt that fun. 

Commandos kept cloaking and uncloaking behind people with ping launchers so that was fun

Jedi consitently used force lighting which isn't allowed made it not fun

Server was terrible too with 127 people

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

3/4/2

Gameplay was average. There was a lot of metagaming, and the roleplay that built up before the event was terrible, but the Coruscant section made up for the Onderon section.

Care and Effort was obvious, from the dupes, to the amount of roleplay you tried to add in. Really enjoyed Anakin vs Obi Wan.

Server sucked ass the entire time, but it didn't crash so it gets a 2.

Not the worst Order 66 event I've been in.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Veteran Admin

5/4/3 The event was pretty cool but the server wanted to die half way through XD 

• Director
Director

5/5/5 goated event! 

• Confused 2

Veteran Admin

5/5/5

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

5/5/5 Goated Event :peepoLove:

#OneOfTheLastSurvivingJedi

_______________________ Current _______________________

Server Retired

_______________________ Retired _______________________

104th WolfPack Lead / ARCO / "Boost" / "Dash-29", Alpha-66 WO "Muzzle", Jedi Shadow Manager Hoovyx2,Torrent Company Officer "Tup"

3/2/1

No matter what Order 66 is fun but it felt like there could have been more structure to it. The servers performance was dog water tho, slideshow for an hour.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

2/5/4 - This is my first time leaving a review. I genuinely enjoyed the prop placements and care into setting the environment. Broken doors and all that fun jazz. The thing that really spoiled the event was the mere oversight of lives that the Jedi have. During the main Order66, Jedi kept coming back and murdered us behind. Basically violated character death rules. The deployment was the nail in the coffin. Basically, the only fun part was making memes with other troopers but everything was ruined by TG and Jedi's coming back as the same person and killing us. Especially when we would enter sector two at the LAAT...

2/3/1

So ungodly badly laggy that whenever I shot my gun it would hit a target 3 seconds later.

This oddly enough was my first Order 66 event and not to be that guy but I'm glad I usually skip out on these.

• Dumb 2

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2