[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Acer's Staff Application

Acer

RP Name: Arligan Zey / Fives

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140675368

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become staff to help the server by doing whitelists and ensuring that people are having fun while following the rules. Sometimes It takes a long time before an admin comes to a ticket and so I want to help fix that by making sure it gets done quickly and efficiently so they can get back to whatever they were doing. Another part is that I can help out most of the time since I am mostly on the server doing things so I'm mostly available to get to someone who needs help. I feel that It would allow me to work very closely with others on assisting them with their events and also giving them ideas on stuff that we could do to make it more enjoyable for everyone who participates. For the last part, I have to say that I would be happy to assist people on the server and also get to meet and talk to others that I haven't talked to before.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a big Star Wars fan I like to learn about new things constantly and I am also a long-time gmod player with around 12,400 hours on the game. I'm always trying to improve mentally so I'm constantly trying to learn and also think of new ideas that I think could work. I'm also very competitive when it comes to any game with a ranked mode to it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3116:41:32

Current: Mereel | Mace Windu
Former: Eeth Koth, 212th Major, Rancor 2ndLT, Torrent Company Fives, Arligan Zey332nd Jesse, Tech
Luffy One Piece GIF - Luffy OnePiece Pirate - Discover & Share GIFs

Kinda neutral here, maybe if he becomes a better Arligan I can +1

• Bruh 1
  • Based 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1. 

Would be a big help during SOBDE tryouts

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

3 minutes ago, Trixx said:

+1

Trixx???

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree