Texas/Ohio Farewell

Name: Texas/Ohio

Reason: Honestly, this has been a long time coming. For about two weeks now, I've simply just been getting more and more busy. That being due to work, school, and other passions. Life, sometimes has different plans from what you want. This just so happens to be the case. And, to be quite-frank... I will not stay where I am, keeping a spot. Which can be otherwise filled by those who want it. Those who can move the entire section forward(Medical). With leaving this server I'll be basically saying Bye to Gmod(For the Time Being). Either way, No other way to put it, it just hurts to leave. I've had this game since I was 7, I'm now 20 years old. Spending exactly 22k hours on GMOD as a whole. So its safe to say I have a deep connection to this game. However, I'm more then sure I can move on now... Well just how I see it anyways. Synergy didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth for servers. Nor did it really leave the best one. It has its plenty of issues, however it isn't my place to state them or recommend a fix. At best I'm just an high ranking dumb-ass, that thinks hes funny.

Ill attempt to hop on the server every now and then. Attempt to be a pain in yall's ass. Until then...

Farwells: @Zeros @Edgar To the both of you, honestly I can't say we're were best of friends. However, you always made a definitely mark with Talent and Charisma alone... I hope to come back and see that Medbay Dupe in action still! 

@Joyboy @Super_ Joyboy and Super, honestly you guys will always be seen as great friends. Your commitment is really nothing to shit on. And to be quite honest I'd come back any day to help you out. All you need do, is ask. (Hmu if yall wish to play SCP SL with me...) 

@KaiserNeiner @Kortnul We've had are far share of fights and more good moments. Well more of small arguments still both of you I wish you luck in your fields. Look at this, I'm finally on the Forms. Still not gonna get Salute shit while I'm here. Kortnul, I think out of everything I regret how things ended. 

@gohn Swedish son bitch. Your grind for naval is unmatched, I really hope to come back and see you still doing it. At the start of my Naval Career I bothered the piss out of you. Well, I atleast got the feeling of that. Either way, I still hope to keep in touch with Naval. Let me know if you ever need Medical Help... I'll be there soon as I'm able.

To Everyone that I didn't mention... There simply to many of you I'd like to say thank you to. Thank you for all the good times, and thanks for dealing with my shitty grammar, and spelling,

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

what an odd color combo.

o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

This hits hard.... you will be missed man

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Director
Director

You never bothered me. You where a great person within Naval and i saw it first hand, your dedication to your position was unmatched you always went above and beyond the expectations! It was great having you here hope to see you in the future once more

Head Admin

o7 we'll miss you King

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png