[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Reborns Staff Application

Reborn

Veteran Admin

RP Name: Jesse

Steam ID: 76561197988206490

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentences minimum): Personally, staff has been something I have always enjoyed doing as I love helping people and inspiring people to grow. I also love keeping myself busy and helping players and making sure everyone is happy brings me great joy. I love interacting with people and feel like staff as a whole would allow me to help meet new people and form new bonds and friendships. As I have seen many staff that do such an excellent job at keeping the server together, it has inspired me to do the same. As well as I feel as if the staff team is a close family that works together to ensure that everyone enjoys their time on the server. Overall staffing is a way for me to help give back to the community that I love playing on every day and I hope in the future I can give back to Synergy the way it gave to me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I work at a grocery store called Publix where I am attempting to move up and become a manager. I'm very close to becoming full-time and continuing my growth through the company. I grew up with Xbox before I got an old PC that could barely run War Thunder at more than 20FPS. Then a few years later I got a Ruby graphics card, booted up Gmod joined a server on DarkRP, and the rest is history. I used to play military RP before I started getting into Clone War as an alternative to MilRP. When I played on a few different servers I became (GOA), general of the army. I personally love to lead and take charge of situations and it gives me a sense of joy when doing a good job. I find myself to be kind of a jokester at times but know when I need to be serious. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes Head Admin, Super Admin, Senior Mod, and Mod more time I can count

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  1,245 Hours

Edited by Reborn
  • Winner 1

yea +1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 stinky 

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 Great Officer fr 

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2