Horrifying Rumors for The Monolith of Anlo Khna

Synergy

• System

Name: Crys

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:168633446 (Monty) STEAM_0:1:117159475 (hysterical) STEAM_0:1:159336231 [Coil] STEAM_0:206451889 (Buff) STEAM_0:101160807 (Texas)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1siEAQz_wxPDf1j849pBrwCNP6jt56APXPZXAdaV8op4/edit#

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic deployed to Kenari to retake the world and kill Savage Opress. More info in the document.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

3/3/3

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Systems Dev

4/4/4

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

3/5/2

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

5/5/4 great event with good story server was kinda laggy but great overall.

5/5/3

Amazing event with shooty droids. 

Little suggestion though, I have been noticing a lot of Narration events where game masters just change their name to Onderon Base Command or Republic Command, I recommend getting naval to lead the troopers and briefing them. This brought naval a bunch of numbers back in the day and now they get to do nothing during events just wander around like a CT. 

• Agree 1
Head Admin
2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

5/5/3

Amazing event with shooty droids. 

Little suggestion though, I have been noticing a lot of Narration events where game masters just change their name to Onderon Base Command or Republic Command, I recommend getting naval to lead the troopers and briefing them. This brought naval a bunch of numbers back in the day and now they get to do nothing during events just wander around like a CT. 

So this is a good suggestion and something I did with my first Venator deployment. This concept is difficult to implement though as if we don't direct people sometimes, we have to spawn more droids that wander off causing more lag. This is a good idea and something I will try and implement going forward. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png