Gohn Old PM

Gohn

• Director
Director

Name: Gohn

RP Rank: PVT / Petty Officer

Suggestion: Add back the system where you /pm (alex) you could see how many people where named alex.

Implementation:This makes it easier for us staffs when doing !bring or !respawn and other commands so we can actually see who it is instead of searching for them on the tab menu and taking their steamID where we can make a misstake and respawn the wrong person

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Half the time I have to PM I have to think longer about what to type for the name than it takes to type the message itself.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife