DS model additions

Arizona

Name: Arizona

RP Rank: WO

Suggestion: Add back old DS BGs update to the new model base. 

Implementation: Re add the old body groupers and update them to fit the new style. 

Lore/Explanation: No lore but I want to explain this suggestion here. DS currently has 4 body groupers excluding the basic stuff that everyone has such as: Backpack, Sunvisor, Chest Gun pouch and Kama. We'd like to re-implement the old body groupers back into DS such as the Red kama and white kama options, Black Sunvisor, Red, White and black pauldron options or just any pauldron since we have none now. When it comes to trying to appeal to more players who join CG/DS were working hard to try and implement more RP into our jobs, but RP is half of what people want out of a job on the server. The other half if being able to stand out and look "different" currently DS looks incredibly basic from what they should look like from the old models. I feel like this is something that would help the regiment be more appealing in purely in the aesthetic aspect. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/796136223936086017/1082651731516735498/Untitled_1.png?width=2358&height=1326

(Old model with white kama and white pauldron top) 

(Old model with red kama and red pauldron bottom)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/796136223936086017/1082651732242341959/Untitled_3.png?width=2358&height=1326

9CB683B519EA8865376D4A81978E07EBFCB85A5A DS current BG's all applied except backpack and chest pouch. 

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: Add

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Diplomatic Services Trooper 

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: Models/Synergy_roleplay/cga/trooper_ds 
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: Explanation given above. This suggestion was approved by Fox/Knight. 

Edited by Arizona
Added the model string
Forum Admin

I mean it looks cool, but even when you guys had these good bodygroups it wasn't an incentive to get on and didn't push for Activity or anything. Seems like small change with very little benefit.

Although I do agree that you should look slightly different to the average CG

Slight +1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

20 minutes ago, Naffen said:

I mean it looks cool, but even when you guys had these good bodygroups it wasn't an incentive to get on and didn't push for Activity or anything. Seems like small change with very little benefit.

Although I do agree that you should look slightly different to the average CG

Slight +1

Yeah I want this to be known well that this suggestion isn’t us saying “we need to look better to get players” we just want these BGs to stand out more from regular CG and get some more BGs so our guys can customize themselves more than we can now. :)

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

+1. I don't wanna look across the map for a tiny blue visor

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1. All for the DS drip. Harmless little change that would improve DS.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...