Death and Despair on the Surface of D’Qar!

Synergy

• System

Name: Zin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:493393059

Who helped (If applicable): BadDog | Strobber | Madara | Ollie | Rohan | Edgar | Lulu

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-4YdiNo2ij95hrI6bsxvjHrdLkAqeb3BG93iwBonlBk/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers will be deployed too clear out a mining facility that has been raided by civilians for resources, they are to deescalate the situation and make sure the civilians are safe but also are removed from the facility, but a sith apprentice ends up attack the planet and makes there job harder killing civilians and bringing CIS into the mix. The CIS is interested in this planet because there are lots of resources, the CIS has been low on resources so this is their chance to finally get materials to make more droids.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/2/2

It was poorly executed, and gave the droids too much HP, and spawned way too many of them. 

Next time take some time to really plan it out, and spawn the droids in the correct location, and not directly on troopers

Former: Liaison

1/1/2

The event just wasn't fun. Droids were constantly spawning, making progress almost a slug through. Not to mention when there were attempts to do something other than deal with the tidal wave of droids, it was cut off by just more droids spawned on top of them.

It felt very rushed. I did not see really anything to show there was much thought behind it, and other than a few props and / or things spawned in, not much prep was done before hand. 

And the server was constantly chugging, without much room for breathing. At times it felt like I was watching a slide show. 

I didn't like the event from the get go and ended up handling spawn, which was poorly done so people would constantly stack on top of each other. It could've been better, but I don't think by much.

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

3/3/2 people kept spawning more droids after we cleared them out numerus times one of the times we had to clear out 4 diffrent waves of droids even though we cleared them all out and then there was when we where at the bunker and after we cleared everything they spawned more in the hills with our own people where they where being spawned 

Grand Master Yoda I High command

With everyone saying it was laggy, we can't do too much about it. We tried really hard to minimize the droid spawning. The lag isn't something I or any of the other people who helped can fix.

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

Systems Dev

1/1/1 agreeing with @RhinoPlaysGames

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Gameplay: 1

Care and Effort: 1

Server Performance: 1 (If it was an option I would be putting a 0 in this category)

The event just wasn't fun.

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle